PDA

View Full Version : Beef steak mafia [Concluded]

Beefy187
01-18-2008, 01:18
Story
Somewhere in Newzealand.. There was a village full of sheeps. Village where no animal but sheeps, dogs and humans were allowed to live.... They lived in joy until one day...

"Hey daddy... Whats that smell?"
"I know this smell.. From 20 years ago when I was in America... BEEF!!"

"People of Lambtown!! There is a traitor amongst us!! We must lynch the Beef eating barbarians and restore peace and happiness!!"

Role

2 Beef farmers (Mafias): You are the evil Beef farmer from Beeftown next door. It is your destiny to convert NZL to Beef crunching nation at once!! 2 of you will get 1 convertion each night

1 secret role: Its secret

1 Garbageman(Detective): You collect garbage from each house. After the Beef invasion warning in the meeting you will be more careful about what is inside the garbage bag... It could be Beef bones...

8 village peoples: Humble farmers who have been living here for a long time... You love your sheep eating and you wouldnt even dream of eating something alse... would you?

Players:
12/12

Caius
Taka
Ichigo
W&F
Tiberius
Kamikaan
Pevergreen
Andres
Factionheir
Charge
WH
Shlin

Myrddraal
01-18-2008, 01:41
What happens if you get 'converted'?

Caius
01-18-2008, 02:11
In!

taka
01-18-2008, 02:28
in please :D

Csargo
01-18-2008, 03:50
:soapbox:

woad&fangs
01-18-2008, 04:23
In

I think that the converts are kicked out of the village at the beginning of each day phase.

Beefy, do you know why Sarathos, Killfr3nzy, and twighliteblade haven't been on the .Org in so long?

Beefy187
01-18-2008, 04:37
Probebly too lazy to come in... :wall:
Ill have to convince them to play capo :yes:
W&F is right about what "converted" means.. sorry I wasnt clear enough

Btw Taka are you Japanese?

Tiberius of the Drake
01-18-2008, 04:46
innage.

taka
01-18-2008, 05:11
haha, close - im from next door - chinese, or more precisely, BBC (british born chinese), but there's a story behind the name taka, and ive been using it since forever lol

i have a lot of japanese friends tho :D and im a big fan of jap stuff like most people are nowadays

seireikhaan
01-18-2008, 05:20
In.

Beefy187
01-18-2008, 05:50
haha, close - im from next door - chinese, or more precisely, BBC (british born chinese), but there's a story behind the name taka, and ive been using it since forever lol

i have a lot of japanese friends tho :D and im a big fan of jap stuff like most people are nowadays

Nihao and welcome to the org :bow:

pevergreen
01-18-2008, 05:57
Meh, ill join. Only cause its beefy!

Andres
01-18-2008, 09:54
In.

FactionHeir
01-18-2008, 11:05
In.

pevergreen
01-18-2008, 12:05
In

I think that the converts are kicked out of the village at the beginning of each day phase.

Beefy, do you know why Sarathos, Killfr3nzy, and twighliteblade haven't been on the .Org in so long?
Sarathos - hasnt been on internet much
Killfr3nzy - no idea
Twilight - dont care

Charge
01-18-2008, 12:13
Oh, in.

Warmaster Horus
01-18-2008, 12:58
In.

Beefy187
01-18-2008, 13:06
Now I need to know if Myrddraal is playing or not

shlin28
01-18-2008, 17:58
In on the off chance that Myrdrall is not playing.

Myrddraal
01-18-2008, 21:42
I can't play, so shlin is in?

I was just curious :bow:

Beefy187
01-19-2008, 02:17
Yes Shlin is in if you cant play :sweatdrop:

Sending roles now

PershsNhpios
01-19-2008, 09:40
You have there 11.5/12 - I am very flexible, do I make a 0.5?

pevergreen
01-19-2008, 10:07
sorry you missed out Glenn. Shlin gets in.

Beefy187
01-19-2008, 10:23
Sorry to keep you waiting... Been quite busy this last few hours and possibly few hours tommorow. Ill try start sometime today. Please be patient :bow:

PershsNhpios
01-19-2008, 10:32
Ne'ermind - I was deterred by the name of the thread, and it's theme!
Ha ha, and then I grew anxious for Capi!

Good luck, I am a mutton man myself..

Beefy187
01-19-2008, 10:34
Well Glenn I hope you come back for Beef steak II if all goes well :laugh4:
Sorry

Im deciding roles now

Beefy187
01-19-2008, 10:55
Game starts now. If you didnt get a role pm then you are the average townies of the Lambtown (Nothing to be ashamed of:yes: )

Day 1

"My fellow townies!! I know the Beefcruncher is amongst us. We must talk and find out who it is... And dont think youll get away easily... The suspect will be punished!!"

Start Day 1!!

Alive players
Caius
Taka
Ichigo
W&F
Tiberius
Kamikaan
Pevergreen
Andres
Factionheir
Charge
WH
Shlin

pevergreen
01-19-2008, 11:07
Vote: AndrestheNOTsocunning

Andres
01-19-2008, 12:41
Vote: AndrestheNOTsocunning

AndrestheNOTsocunning isn't on the list of players.

:inquisitive:

I sense déjà-vu...

Vote : pevergreen

For trying to confuse the town by voting a non participating player.

pevergreen
01-19-2008, 12:45
:laugh4:

I had to :beam:

Vote: Ichigo

Charge
01-19-2008, 15:45
Vote: Abstain

dont want to lynch somebody innocent..

FactionHeir
01-19-2008, 15:47
I didn't notice the game started. Its a bad habit to not send any PMs to townies.

However, my list of suspects for this game are:
Tiberius
shlin
WH
Andres

For now, vote: Andres

pevergreen
01-19-2008, 16:03
Why are they suspicious?

But by not voting anyone, you dont want to lynch someone guilty...

Unvote: Ichigo, Vote: Charge

FactionHeir
01-19-2008, 16:05
They are the ones that I would expect from my limited knowledge of Beefy to pick for roles.

Charge
01-19-2008, 16:22
Why are they suspicious?

But by not voting anyone, you dont want to lynch someone guilty...

Unvote: Ichigo, Vote: Chargeo.O

Would I be a mafioso I would just vote for innocent and no problems...
How you dont know it??

So I probably should Vote: pevergreen,
but I will wait...

Anyway FoS: Pevergreen

pevergreen
01-19-2008, 16:35
Lets rebuke your logic.

Would I be a mafioso I would just vote for innocent and no problems...

WIFOM. Plus as a mafia, you want to kill everyone but you and your team mate. Therefore you can vote in safety. You voted for no one:

Vote: Abstain

dont want to lynch somebody innocent..

If you vote for no one, you cant lynch the mafia. Thats how the town wins. Therefore:

Charge does not want to lynch, not lynching means the mafia cant be killed, which means Charge the mafia wins.

Charge is our lynch for this round lads.

Questions for Beefy:
Rounds timed or number votes?
No Lynch/Abstain meanings?

woad&fangs
01-19-2008, 16:38
Vote: Pevergreen

pevergreen
01-19-2008, 16:41
Vote: Pevergreen
why?

Charge
01-19-2008, 16:42
What? o.O

lus as a mafia, you want to kill everyone but you and your team mate. Therefore you can vote in safety.
first, why should I abstain if I can safely vote for innocent?

Charge does not want to lynch, not lynching means the mafia cant be killed, which means Charge the mafia wins.
second, being a townie I dont know who is who, so not random voting means mafia town cant be killed, because most likely picking up townie as a victim.

On this sad note:
Vote:pevergreen

woad&fangs
01-19-2008, 16:44
Why?
You have an attacking tone in your voice which I think is rather annoying in the first round. Besides, Charge is being himself.

Factionheir, I think the choices were random. Beefy asked for an alternative to Random.org in the Mafia FAQ thread.

pevergreen
01-19-2008, 16:48
I have been absent too long. It is round one. Random votes ahoy?

first, why should I abstain if I can safely vote for innocent?

WIFOM again. Scummy.

You must realise, the only way we can kill the mafia is lynching. Therefore if we dont lynch, we cant kill them. Then we lose. This is basic mafia knowledge.

We have 8/12 chance of lynching townie. 2/12 of lynching mafia. We need every chance to lynch them we can get.

Town wins by discussion, check out Capo 1 for the power of discussion.

When Andres/Ichigo etc get on, it will be clear.

pevergreen
01-19-2008, 16:50
Why?
You have an attacking tone in your voice which I think is rather annoying in the first round. Besides, Charge is being himself.

Factionheir, I think the choices were random. Beefy asked for an alternative to Random.org in the Mafia FAQ thread.
Attacking tone? Im merely pressing on a flaw in logic. You can get mafia on Day 1. Look how Ichigo plays, be thankful im not him :tongue:

Each person plays subtly different according to the role i have. Already some people will have figured out my affiliation. Then we can proceed onto lynching the mafia.

woad&fangs
01-19-2008, 16:52
It's a common flaw in logic, and one that only needs to be explained rather than attacked.

Csargo
01-19-2008, 21:03
I have to agree with woads here, even though Charge is acting that way it's the same way he did in sapi's Christmas mafia. He is unlogical but he's acting normally so far.

On that note I'll Vote:Woads Why do you hate freedom?

Caius
01-20-2008, 00:31
Vote:shlin

Game has started. Come here!

Beefy187
01-20-2008, 02:07
Sorry for not sending roles to townies... I was in bit of a rush...:sweatdrop:

Just for clarification all roles were selected using Random.org (eventhough it hates me)

Rounds are 24 hours each and No lynch= abstain

Sorry for all the confusion. Please continue your discussion

seireikhaan
01-20-2008, 03:01
Vote: Charge

Abstains do the town no good.

Beefy187
01-20-2008, 06:49
3-4 hours left til first night phase

Can someone put up a tally for me? Im a little busy atm

Csargo
01-20-2008, 07:35
pever 3:Woads, Charge, Andres
Charge 3:pever, Kamikhaan, Ichigo
Andres 1:FH
shlin 1:Caius

On that note I'll Unvote:Woads, Vote:Charge

Vote: Charge

Abstains do the town no good.

Charge voted pever :inquisitive:

seireikhaan
01-20-2008, 09:41
He started as an abstain, then did a retaliation vote on Pever when Pever spotted him on it. Both are scummy.

Beefy187
01-20-2008, 10:23
Its a tie between Pever and Charge.

Round will finish soon as one of them is lynched

FactionHeir
01-20-2008, 10:45
unvote andres, vote pever

Because as Beefy explained, abstain = no lynch, not abstain.

pevergreen
01-20-2008, 12:38
no:

Therefore if you vote No Lynch, it counts as abstain.

You lynched an innocent. ITS MY FIRST GAME FOR MONTHS. How should i know how Charge plays :tongue:

Think about it

Beefy187
01-20-2008, 12:43
Lambtown Notice

The meeting of Lambtown has founded Pevergreen guilty of three offences.

1. For smelling like Barbaric meat known as Beef
2. Attmept to destroy our tradition and giving our children the knowledge of existance of Beef
3. Attempt to cast his crime on other faithful good peoples of Lambtown.

The meeting has decided that Pevergreen should be locked in the jail of Lambtown. From now on Pevergreens family will be watched 24/7 and Pevergreen will be forbidden to consume any food other then Lamb. Pevergreen is forbidden to attend to meeting... Well his forbidden to get out of his room for next 7 years. Suck eggs:2thumbsup:

Mayor Lambshire
"Ey Daddy? Is there any proof that his guilty?"
"Nope"
"Daddy? Isnt that somewhat cruel?"
"Meh... but this Lambmilk icecream is delicious!!"

Day 1
Alive
Caius
Taka
Ichigo
W&F
Tiberius
Kamikaan
Andres
Factionheir
Charge
WH
Shlin

Punished
Pevergreen

pever 4:Woads, Charge, Andres, FH
Charge 3:pever, Kamikhaan, Ichigo
shlin 1:Caius

Night 1 (24 hours left)
Night orders please! Ill send pms to those players who havnt showed up yet just to make sure

FactionHeir
01-20-2008, 13:50
no:

Therefore if you vote No Lynch, it counts as abstain.

Oh, I misread that. I thought he meant abstain = no lynch because no one had voted no lynch, only abstain.

Beefy187
01-20-2008, 14:06
Oh, I misread that. I thought he meant abstain = no lynch because no one had voted no lynch, only abstain.

Ill hit my head on the wall multiple times after this game... My fault I apologize..

But please have mercy on me until the game finishes:sweatdrop: Night orders please :yes:

shlin28
01-20-2008, 17:43
Sorry for not being online yesterday, will be active now.

taka
01-20-2008, 21:47
Nihao and welcome to the org :bow:

haha
thanks beefy

sorry for not being online for the last 2, 3 days, my nets been cut, and im not sure when ill get it back yet, but hopefully soon. hopefully ill be active as much as possible.

poo i missed the first chance for me to ever vote in mafia :(

Andres
01-20-2008, 21:55

I don't want to be picky, but if abstain = no lynch then no lynch = abstain. But is it abstain or no lynch?

:wall:

Beefy187
01-21-2008, 02:02
I don't want to be picky, but if abstain = no lynch then no lynch = abstain. But is it abstain or no lynch?

:wall:

Ill say you cant vote no lynch. Abstain is just abstain.

I hope everything is ok now.

Beefy187
01-21-2008, 07:03
Night 1...

KNOCK KNOCK

“Whos there?” Ichigo asked.
“Im your friend mate… Openup” The voice said
Ichigo opened his door.
“Hmm.. Who are you again?” He asked.
“Hey mate.. We came to share the good news” One of the two said.
“Yes.. You were chosen as our customer no.1!!” said the other.
“Customer of what?” asked Ichigo.
“We brought you this mate.”
“My god!! What is that gastly smell?” Ichigo asked.
“Its called Beefsteak.. wanna try some?”
“Oh God no!! Get out now!!” Ichigo pushed the men out of his door.
“You cannot resist sir!! Soon you will want it… You will want to taste it!!”
“NOOOO”
Ichigo slammed his door. He looked outside the window and he saw two men placing the plate of Beefsteak around Ichigos house.
“Mr Ichigo!! I don’t think you’ll want to go outside”

Ichigo fell on his knees… desperately fighting the tempting smell of Beef.. He locked himself in the door. Hoping someone will save him…

Lambtown Meeting Day 2
"Yesterday Ichigo was brutally attacked by the Beef eaters" The mayor announced.
"Attacked how?"
"They planted Beefsteak around his house.. Brave Sir Ichigo locked him self in the door. We rescued him out of the building but 5 members of the rescue squad are down from that evil smell..."
"Where is Ichigo sir? He might have seen the enemys faces"
"Ichigo took his sheeps and went to the mountains. He refused to talk"

Peoples looked at each others faces worried...
"Poor fellow"
"How terrible...."
Oh horrid Beef steaks..."
"YUMMY!!"
"TAKE THAT BOY TO JAIL!!"

Mayor spoke again
"Now listen!! People of Lambtown!! I declare this town is under siege!! Enemy is still amongst us. We must find them and make them pay!!"

Alive
Caius
Taka
W&F
Tiberius
Kamikaan
Andres
Factionheir
Charge
WH
Shlin

Unavailable
Pevergreen (Punished day1)
Ichigo (Tortured night 1)

Charge
01-21-2008, 16:26
Seems a bit too silent in here..

vote: kamikhaan

joined bandwagon on me last round without reasonable proof

also for clarifying things does mafiosos each get 1 kill per night, or only 1 if they both are alive?

Andres
01-21-2008, 16:28

Eh, unless the detective has a guilty result on a player, there is never proof...

FactionHeir
01-21-2008, 16:31
Eh, unless the detective has a guilty result on a player, there is never proof...

vote: Andres
You ought to know that there is such a thing as scummy behavior and that anyone can claim to be the detective even when they are not, thus spreading false "proof".

Andres
01-21-2008, 16:32
Sorry for not being online yesterday, will be active now.

I thought you would be active now :inquisitive:

Vote : shlin28

Andres
01-21-2008, 16:34
vote: Andres
You ought to know that there is such a thing as scummy behavior and that anyone can claim to be the detective even when they are not, thus spreading false "proof".

"scummy behavior" is not the same as proof. And why the addition about it being possible to falsely claim detective? Allready planting a seed of doubt in case the detective would reveal with a guilty result on you?

FactionHeir
01-21-2008, 16:53
"scummy behavior" is not the same as proof. And why the addition about it being possible to falsely claim detective? Allready planting a seed of doubt in case the detective would reveal with a guilty result on you?

No, rather pointing to past experience where you claimed I was mafia when I was not and saying that you being "detective" was all the proof that was needed when it was obviously false.

woad&fangs
01-21-2008, 18:39
Vote: Shlin28
He isn't voting but he was here during the night so he could have sent in the kill. At worst we lose a lurker.

Tiberius of the Drake
01-21-2008, 21:31
I missed the first round cause i my net went down for two days. so this is pretty much a random vote.

Vote:Andres

Csargo
01-21-2008, 21:58
Happy Birthday Woads!!! :balloon:

shlin28
01-21-2008, 22:16
He isn't voting but he was here during the night so he could have sent in the kill. At worst we lose a lurker.

I thought you would be active now :inquisitive:

Vote : shlin28
You cant go to school for one day and do some homework without someone branding you a lurker anymore :furious3:

Anyway, looking at the past posts, I would Vote Charge, very boring reason for abstaining (please ignore all my abstains in all previous games using the same excuse)

The excuse for the second round was laughable.

taka
01-21-2008, 22:23
hm...im not sure who to vote yet :dizzy2: , will wait a bit more before casting a vote

Beefy187
01-22-2008, 01:30

also for clarifying things does mafiosos each get 1 kill per night, or only 1 if they both are alive?

They get only one kill if both are alive or 1 is alive. If they are both dead they get no kills

Oh and Happybirthday Woads if Ichigo is right. Free lamb for you!!

Beefy187
01-22-2008, 12:37
Tie between Shlin and Andres I think

Next vote will decide their fate (you must vote for one of them)

taka
01-22-2008, 12:44
hm... in that case, i think i might vote for andres then... i remember what he did in resident evil, and so i think lynching him would maybe prevent him from false claiming again? and hes sometimes mafia in other games ive read up on whn learning about mafia. hope ive made a right decision :S

vote:andres

Beefy187
01-22-2008, 13:52
Day 2

"So who did they chose Bob?"
"Oh.. they got that fellow.. Andres."
"Andres?? Heh never liked that fellow.. hmm did they tell you why?"
"Ive got no clue.. He probebly smelt like Beef"
"Where is he now?"
"At the squere being tortured. Our Boss invented a new torture device.."

KILL KILL KILL KILL!!

"Peoples!! Peoples!! Please be silent for the public torture!! You there please squeeze in for a bit so that granny can take a seat!!"
"Shuddup and get on with it mayor!!"
"Yea we wanna see him suffer!!"
"Alright!! Andres? Any thing you want to say? Apologiez perhaps?"
"Fellow citizen of Lambtown! I Andres is nothing more then a loyal friend of Lambtown! I am innocent!!"
"LIAR!! Kill him!! Burn him alive!! Make him eat funny mushrooms!!"
"Peoples!! I was on the org yesterday and I have found the perfect way to torture him and publicly humiliate him at the same time... Ladies and gentlemen... I give you....Camel!!"

Farmer Terrys diary- July the 5th

And I saw... the camels mouth...slowly opening wide. This strange creature ready to torture him... Andres was well....he didnt look good... As if he knows whats going to happen next... The mayor plugged the wire... entered the password in to the camel, Pushed the green circly thing... Camels eye turns red... Crowd roaring... swearing at the poor man....and.. and......

BEEP!!!

"Ladies and gentlemen... as you can see.. this camel is made to force feed icecream to the criminal until he starts to see rainbows.."
"OMG... I see raaainbooows!! Wow everything is sooo purrplez!! omofijaoigja!!" screamed Andres
"Ok thats enough.. Take him to jail...Make sure he doesnt get any beer."
"PURPLE!!!"

and that was the end of him... No one saw him ever since.. However nobody ever forgot about the man... everynight since the public torture on the 5th of july, peoples of Lambtown suffered... Andres screaming "PURPLE PURPLE!!! ARGHHH" became the new signal of 12pm in Lambtown....

Alive
Caius
Taka
W&F
Tiberius
Kamikaan
Factionheir
Charge
WH
Shlin

Unavailable
Pevergreen (Punished day 1)
Andres (Icecreamed day 2)

9 player left.... Start night 2!! Night orders please!!

Beefy187
01-23-2008, 10:41
Night 2

People of Lambtown was afraid of night attacks by the evil Beef eaters.. But nothing happened that night. Was Beef eaters caught?.. Only the host knows that Beef eater was too busy playing M2TW

Alive
Caius
Taka
W&F
Tiberius
Kamikaan
Factionheir
Charge
WH
Shlin

Unavailable

Start day 3! Vote away!!

Andres
01-23-2008, 10:55
Allright. Talk :whip:

Charge
01-23-2008, 11:35
EDIT: ....wait.....

who is our avid m2tw'ers? He + WH :)

oh, also, what it means

does icecreamed meant guilty or just way to represent lynch' type?

Beefy187
01-23-2008, 12:01
How he got lynched

And I just thought m2tw sounds most suitable game.. thats all:sweatdrop:

FactionHeir
01-23-2008, 13:43
Btw, just to let everyone know that I'll be on highly reduced activity for a week or more as my laptop is off at the service depot and I'm working during library hours.

Similar announcement was posted in the Throne Room, Apothecary and Hardware fora too if you think this is just an excuse.

My advise for this turn, check who did not login during the last day. Right now most people have logged in again already, making this ratehr difficult...

taka
01-23-2008, 16:15
hm... thats very stange... ive never seen a game where mafia dont kill :S
dont think we got them right? because we would have won if we got both of them.
maybe they didnt log in of somthing?

i was using a computer quite a lot yesterday, but there were a few people i noticed that never had that online light bulb thing on... hm... suspicious maybe

what do the pro's think?

woad&fangs
01-23-2008, 16:53
Most likely at least one of the mafioso's wasn't on yesterday. I'll see who was on yesterday and then vote a bit later.

Warmaster Horus
01-23-2008, 17:04
Hmmm...

First off, sorry for my inactivity.

Second, M2 makes me think of FH, actually.

Third, I don't know who to vote for, so I'll just abstain, I think, for now.

Andres
01-23-2008, 17:56
First off, sorry for my inactivity.

Your inactivity is what makes you scummy. Can you go through the thread and post your thoughts on the game thus far?

FactionHeir
01-23-2008, 20:42
One more thought considering the no-kill night.
Unless Beefy requires both mafiosi to confirm the target, we must have lynched one of them so far.

At the moment, taka and WH would be the most likely suspects due to inactivity during the last night phase from my limited knowledge. Could also be shlin who recently went into invisible mode.

vote:shlin for now

Andres
01-23-2008, 20:52
i was using a computer quite a lot yesterday, but there were a few people i noticed that never had that online light bulb thing on... hm... suspicious maybe

And who exactly were those people?

And which one of them is the most suspicious in your opinion?

Warmaster Horus
01-23-2008, 22:19
You would probably be one of 'em. Shlin too, maybe.

I still think it's scummy of you to use invisible mode. It implies you've got something to hide.

woad&fangs
01-23-2008, 22:20
hm... in that case, i think i might vote for andres then... i remember what he did in resident evil, and so i think lynching him would maybe prevent him from false claiming again? and hes sometimes mafia in other games ive read up on whn learning about mafia. hope ive made a right decision :S

vote:andres

Anyone can false claim anything. Also, most games, including this one, randomly assign the roles.

Vote: Shlin
He hasn't been as active as normal.

Edit:
Unvote: Shlin ; Vote: Kamikhaan
If Kami missed another kill than I'm going to be ROTFL when this game is over.

shlin28
01-23-2008, 22:54
One more thought considering the no-kill night.
Unless Beefy requires both mafiosi to confirm the target, we must have lynched one of them so far.

At the moment, taka and WH would be the most likely suspects due to inactivity during the last night phase from my limited knowledge. Could also be shlin who recently went into invisible mode.

vote:shlin for now

I've been using invisible mode for months now... I got lots of school stuff to do this week, so thats why I only post around this time everyday this week.

Vote WH - for being inactive.

taka
01-24-2008, 02:39
And who exactly were those people?

And which one of them is the most suspicious in your opinion?

well its mostly the ones that are saying they been inactive post-writeup

i was popping on and off all night, but didnt seem to see shlin but he said that he was on invisibe or somthing, so i dont know (btw ive heard about it a lot, but how do u use it?)
Warmaster Horus i dont think i noticed, but also as he mentioned hes been inactive aswell.

think there was someone else but i cant remember who :shame: wasnt expecting to remember so i didnt pay too much attention apart from not much people been posting, wish i could remember:wall:

as with who i think is suspicious, not quite sure, because they both posted about being inactive, and i dont think they would post they were inactive after a missed kill right?

its also so different when reading up games compared to actually playing it :) theres like so much suspense trying to figure out whos the mafia... ooo

You would probably be one of 'em. Shlin too, maybe.

I still think it's scummy of you to use invisible mode. It implies you've got something to hide.

was that to me?:dizzy2:

i think i'll vote:abastin for now

seireikhaan
01-24-2008, 04:49

For trying to use Warmaster as a convenient lynch target.

Andres
01-24-2008, 09:44

For trying to use Warmaster as a convenient lynch target.

That's it? That's all you have to say? Do you think Warmaster is innocent?

Beefy187
01-24-2008, 11:26
"Well?"
"Its Shlin sir.. He looks soo scummy!!"
"Ok take him away.."
"Whats wrong sir?? Wheres your long speech?"
"I cant be bothered.. Not much talking going on so I wont bother typing alot.."

Shlin is Jailed... In a most boring way ever..

Alive
Caius
Taka
W&F
Tiberius
Kamikaan
Factionheir
Charge
WH

Unavailable
Shlin (Jailed day 3)

Night orders please

taka
01-24-2008, 19:15
lol and i was expecting something funny from beefy

shlin28
01-24-2008, 20:35
Thankfully I am only jailed :yes:

taka
01-24-2008, 22:35
i wonder what they feed u in jail... veg maybe? lol

FactionHeir
01-24-2008, 22:37
Beef

Caius
01-25-2008, 03:22
Beef
Do you like beef?

Beefy187
01-25-2008, 04:16
Oh btw.. Tiberius is getting wogged if he doesnt show up next turn...

seireikhaan
01-25-2008, 05:03
Note: I am going to be gone for the next two days, as I'll be at a speech&debate tournament in Minnesota.

Andres
01-25-2008, 09:36
When are you guys going to vote?

Beefy187
01-25-2008, 09:46
Night 3

Charge was invited to "his" house for a dinner
"Relax mate.. We'll cook the meal for ya." he said.. So Charge relaxed.Talked a little, played M2TW together with him until the meal was served...
"The beefens (Beef eaters)... ah their a pain in a ass arent they?" Charge said.
"Yes. I wonder how those barbys (Barbarians) can eat such disgusting meet." The man replied..
They both chuckled and drank some wine. Charge cut his meet in to little pieces and ate it.
"Hmm? Whered did you get this meet from? Never tasted a lamb like this" Charge asked
"Its me sheep mate. From me back yard. Calm down im no Beefen mate" He says.
They both chuckled again.. The men waited.. waited until Charge swallowed the meat.
"Hey guess what Charge"
"What?"
"You just ate a Beef mate... Welcome to the new world"
"I? What?? I thought???"
"I lied... Now theres no going back.. you want it more dont you?"
"...No"
"Ill tell the lads.. Theyll beat you down before you even get the chance of saying my name.."
"...."
"You and me.. weve been pretty good friends aye? How about we both keep quiet.. You just keep eating Beef.. Because the age of Beef is coming. And when it comes.. All lamb eaters will not be torellated in this town... This towns gonna be renamed Beeftown II and me and my friend are going to be the Don of Beeftown II... Stop me if you dare!!"
"Ill.... Can I have some more Beef please thanks?"
"Good man Charge.. Good man..."

Lambtown notice
From now on Mr Charge will not attend to our meeting due to his severe cold and amount of farming stuff he has to do. Meeting will continue with current because the all mighty mayor said so.

Shlins diary- Jail dairy day 1
I met Pevergreen. He gained about 20 kg in 3 days!! Todays meal was Lambmeat with Lamb sauce (??) Lamb salad (With no vege) Lamb satay and a Lamb icecream and a Lamb fruit salad (Red lamb, green lamb, yellow lamb!! With Lamb jellys!!) and Lamb milk. Yummy!! I wonder how long ill last..

Alive
Caius
Taka
W&F
Tiberius (WoG next round if he doesnt show up)
Kamikaan
Factionheir
WH

Unavailable
Pevergreen-Lynched (Punished day 1)
Ichigo-Killed (Tortured night 1)
Andres-Lynched (Icecreamed day 2)
Shlin-Lynched (Jailed day 3)
Charge-Killed (Converted night 3)

Start day 4

taka
01-25-2008, 10:24
You and me.. weve been pretty good friends aye?

who's good friends with charge on the alive list? i think thats a pretty big tip beefy is giving us

Andres
01-25-2008, 10:41
Shlins diary- Jail dairy day 1
I met Pevergreen. He gained about 20 kg in 3 days!!

Hmmm... It seems like our friend pevergreen was guilty.

Beefy187
01-25-2008, 12:13
I beefy swears that I have nothing against fat peoples. I personally think fat peoples are awesome. I beefy swears that Pever being fat is not a evidence of any kind and thus it does not mean that Pever is guilty. Although he may be..

I Beefy swears that Shlin will end up the same if you fellows end this game with in 3 gaming days..:laugh4:

FactionHeir
01-25-2008, 12:18
Right now I am more concerned that the pro town role hasn't stepped up yet.

Andres
01-25-2008, 12:29
Right now I am more concerned that the pro town role hasn't stepped up yet.

Maybe he is already lynched ~:angry:

FactionHeir
01-25-2008, 12:53
Regarding Beefy's writeup, it seems to suggest that shlin could be part of the mafia.
Note the ending sentence of the diary with "I wonder how long ill last". Would a lambtownie say that at the sight of lamb meat? A convert might, but not a normal townie.

Similarly, note that the recent kill shows only one mafioso. Means we definitely got one already.

[edit]
I would find kamikhaan somewhat suspicious for lurking (which again he always does) but similarly he's going away so I don't know if thats a convenient cover or if he really won't be able to check in. Being on invisible mode, only Andres could tell.

For now, vote Caius
All he said so far was "do you like beef?" without ever casting a vote nor commenting

woad&fangs
01-25-2008, 14:06
Vote: Caius, for the same reasons as Factionheir

Also, FoS on Taka. I'm surprised that I've managed to live this long. Maybe the mafia is inexperiencd?

Andres
01-25-2008, 14:13
Also, FoS on Taka. I'm surprised that I've managed to live this long. Maybe the mafia is inexperiencd?

Or maybe you are in the mafia... :inquisitive:

Caius
01-25-2008, 17:25
Hey, I'm just looking who is mafioso.

I'm surprised that I've managed to live this long.
This means you have to die because you are mafia. Mafia don't expect to live longer. What's your response?

woad&fangs
01-25-2008, 19:27
The second I posted, I knew someone was going to say that. Any defense on my part at this point is just going to be WIFOM'd so I won't bother.

taka
01-26-2008, 02:46
@ andres - well i sure hope he isnt lynched and can hopefully reveal something for us

@fractionheir - i think thats pretty good reasoning there about there being only one mafioso, so i guess we just have to lynch one more

i too suggested that we lynch caius just incase his "do you like beef" is an indirect threat to kill, although it could have just been a comment

as with kamikhaan, maybe give him a few days to prove himself? just incase he really is a lambeater or even worse, one of the pro-town roles or secret roles :S

@woad&fangs - i think u being alive is a scummy excuse to FoS on me tbh, as there are still about 7 of us still alive - unless you are special and have a reason for the mafia to kill you?

anyways, my SoB(suspicion of beef): caius or woad&fangs

my vote at the moment is on woad&fangs, but might change to caius depending if he acts scummy or not

edit: btw whats wifom? all i remember its something to do with wine i think?

Caius
01-26-2008, 03:41
wifom = wine in front of me

I'd say that w&f is an special role or mafia. He is expecting death because someone is going for him.

Beefy187
01-26-2008, 09:03
1 hour till writeup.:drama3:

Beefy187
01-26-2008, 10:48
Day 4

"Caius!! Mate.. Come here buddy!!" Mayor said.
"Yes sir.."
"You dont look well. Whats wrong?"
"Well probebly because those idiots thought im guilty?"
"Arent you?"
"NO!"
"Well too bad mate too bad."
"Thought so. So what you gonna do to me?"
"Well theres been more chatter going on.."
"Chatter?"
"Yea... so I dont want Shlin style boring lynch.. I want it big and fancy."
"Oh dear.."
"So I have prepared this torture device you see?"
"I rather just go to jail sir."
"Oh comeon.. dont be boring.. Youll enjoy it.. If you enjoy pain.. So you see...Ive got this new camel.."
"Camel? Oh god no.."
"Camel Mk II mate.. Instead of icecream Camel MkII... Ill press this botton yea? From the back of the camel this yellow thingy comes out.. This Camel will serve you this wonderful banana."
"Lovely.. I like bananas. Like Second most favourite food after lamb"
"This camel is special.. It will ruin the bananas in front of you!!!"
"NOOO!!!!"
"Crush it!! Step on it!! GOO CAMEL!!!"
"NOOO!"
"Your going insane!! AHAHAHAHA"
"NOOOO!!!!"

Shlins Jail dairy day 2
I just saw my breakfast today... Exactly same as Lunch and dinner yesterday... Lamb is good.... As long as I eat sensible amount each time... But those guards... they just dont stop staring at me until I finish eating all of them.. Yesterday night... I had to count a sheep to get to sleep.. But when I got to sleep I saw a dream where humans were jumping over the fence and sheeps were counting humans.. I dont know how long I can stand this...

At the same time.. Somewhere in the town.. Tiberius was trying out his diet method. Locking him self in a room with out a fridge. He slept until he realised he couldnt survive much longer.. But unfortunately he couldnt find his key..

Caius is lynched. Night orders please

Alive
Taka
W&F
Kamikaan
Factionheir
WH

Unavailable
Caius-Lynched (Forced to stare at bananas getting crunched day 4)
Tiberius- Wogged (Starvation day 4)

Caius
01-26-2008, 16:23
Gah! Camels!

Tiberius of the Drake
01-26-2008, 21:27
oops. *slaps head* forgot 'bout this mafia.

FactionHeir
01-27-2008, 00:36
This is sure getting intense. But this shows that my analysis is right and shlin was mafia.

Beefy187
01-27-2008, 01:53
Night 5 report

"Hey W&F!!" men in the shadows said.
"Yes?" he replied.
"For having a unrealistic name you shall be punished.."
"What now?"
Another man apeared from the dark and handcuffed him
"Here open your mouth." men in the shadows whispered
"Sick sick peoples!" W&F struggled.. But couldnt get away
"Special juicy Beef for you!!" they laughed.
W&F was forced to eat 7 juicy fillets of Beef.
"Now say yummy!!"
"...Yum..mmy..."
"LOUDER!"
"YUMMY!!"
"Good boy..."

And on the same night. Mayor Lambshire was sitting in his office reading his latest cooking magazine (Lamb cuizine) He suddenly felt like trying out the French style Lamb and mushroom sauce so he went to the kitchen. The dish tasted a little strange but it was satisfying. Then phone rang.
"Mayor Lambshire AKA Don Bossingham speaking."
"Enjoyed your Beef steak did you?" The men said.
"What?"
"I said did you enjoy your Beef steak? Theres no lamb in your fridge. We replaced them all with Lamb. Check the label of the package."
Mayor ran to his garbage bin and checked the package. T- Bone Beef 500g...
"You sick sick Beefens!!"
"Now Mayor.. 80 percent of your people now eats Beef.. They love eating Beef. Its time for change isnt it?"
Mayor thought about the meat he ate just then.. Juicy.. smell of fine meat.. The smell is much nicer then lamb. More elegant.....
"What do you want?" he asked.
"Firstly changing your name to Beefshire. Changing the name of the town to Beeftown Mk II and new law." the Beefen answered.
"Which is?"
"Suspending consuming Lamb meat. All citizen of Beeftown Mk II is expected to only eat Beef."
"NO!!!"
"Ive got your last two real member of the Lambtown tied on the chair.FH and WH And your wife and your kids. If you dont accept all the things we say ill make them eat Beefsteak only for next 3 days. No salad!!"
"OK!! Please dont touch my wife and my kids!! I dont care what happens to Factionheir or WH!! Just not my wife and kids!!"

Shlins Jail dairy day 3
Today... I finally decided to confess to my jail guards. About who I am and what I did.
"Hey you!! Smelly Jimmy the jail guard!!"
"Shuddup!! Shlin!! I aint talking to ya!!"
"Ill confess what you want to know!!"
"Im listning!"
"Im the one who ate your sheep larry!! Sorry!!! but she was soo... juicy!!"
"Thats it you basterd.. Stay there for another 2 weeks!!"

Next morning Mayor "Beef"shire anounced the end of the tradition and arrival of the new age. Beef eating culture. Most peoples were happy with this anouncement since they were 'forced' to find out what Beef meat tastes like.. Not bad. There were some who refused to eat till the end. Those poor people were jailed and for the next 3 weeks they were forced to eat Icecreams only. Made from cow milk.

Ichigo was walking through the mountain. He soundenly heard Tiberius voice telling him that Lambtown is destroyed by the Beefens. Ichigo cried and decided to make a new Lambtown on his own.

Pevergreen gained another 20 kg from.. some strange food. Shlin caught up in terms of obesity.

Kamikaan and Taka celebrated their victory in Lambtown with their peoples. They danced around the fire until icecreams were served.

Andres was still screaming "PURPLE!!!" then he suddenly banged his head on the wall wondering why people of lambtown decided to lynch him.

Caius was still tied on the chair. Forced to stare at camel mk II crushing bananas. Suddenly the village suffered severe blackout. Caius was extremely happy. Then emergency power generater got to work. Camel started to crush bananas again. "NOOOO!!"

Alive players
Taka
Kamikaan
Factionheir (Died because number of mafia = townies)
WH (Died because number of mafia = townies)

Unavailable
Caius-Lynched (Forced to stare at bananas getting crunched day 4)
Tiberius- Wogged (Starvation day 4)
W&F- Killed (Forced to eat 7 Beef Fillets Night 4)

Roles
Taka- Beef eater (Mafia)
W&F
Kamikaan- Beef eater (Mafia)
Factionheir
WH
Pevergreen- Secret role/Chicken eater
Ichigo
Andres- Garbagemen
Shlin
Charge
Caius
Tiberius

and the rest are just townies.

I again apologize for not sending townie pm which might have been the reason for boring early phases.

Also I apologize for random stories which I made on the spot.

Any feedbacks welcome. Or angry rants.

Thank you for playing :bow: And congratulation to the mafias successfully lynching Chicken man and Garbage man in round 2...:sweatdrop:

Csargo
01-27-2008, 05:11
Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm voting khaan every round and in every game until the end of time. He has too many excuses for not being active. I've seen this happen more than once, so I'll vote for you forever khaan until you're lynched.

Thank you and goodnight

taka
01-27-2008, 06:37
woohoo!

@ichigo - although he's mafia, he genuinely is away XD so i had to do most of the killing

i just want to thank beefy for hosting, and want to say how honoured i am to be mafia in my first proper game as i am inexperienced. also the write-ups are excellent, very different, but very funny

have to say that i was worried when w&f suggested me as mafia, but i was glad how everyone went against him afterwards lol

also glad that i lynched andres aswell, that was a good decision :D

and woad&fangs, since u wanted to be killed, i thought i'd let you in the last round hahaha~~

one last thing: what does chickenman do?

Beefy187
01-27-2008, 06:51
He was supposed to spread the reign of terror of Chickens instead of Beef..That wouldve been more entertaining and quick.:sweatdrop: Shame that he got killed round 1...

Csargo
01-27-2008, 06:52
@ichigo - although he's mafia, he genuinely is away XD so i had to do most of the killing

That's exactly why. IIRC he's used that more than once to win a game, and imo that makes people less likely to lynch him because he won't be here to defend himself. Though I can't really say too much I wasn't even paying attention to the game after I died :bigcry: Well, good game anyways and congrats on you and khaan's win.:thumbsup:

taka
01-27-2008, 06:53
awww, that is a shame, would have been a 3 way conversion! lol

@ichigo - sorry about the kill, kamikhaan wanted to kill you XD

Beefy187
01-27-2008, 07:37
If you liked the game.. I might bring on the Beef steak round 2.. Fillet Royale:laugh4:

FactionHeir
01-27-2008, 08:52
I was planning on lynching taka next. Guess I didn't expect both of them to still be alive...

woad&fangs
01-27-2008, 16:21
gg Taka and Kami.

And as promised

:laugh4: ROTFL:beam:

Thanks for hosting, Beefy. I enjoyed it.

Andres
01-27-2008, 16:53
Congrats kamik and taka :bow:

And Beefy, I actually loved your stories :2thumbsup:

seireikhaan
01-27-2008, 18:54
Egh, back. Got home around 1:00 A.M. this morning, ended up finding out I came down with a bug over the trip and had one hell of a night trying to get to sleep. :sick:

Ichi, I can't help it if I've got a tournament about every other weekend. Although I won't deny that it was convenient for this game.

Anyways, good game town, and an especially good game to Taka, for continuing on the game excellently after I left.

Caius
01-27-2008, 19:25
Ichi, I can't help it if I've got a tournament about every other weekend. Although I won't deny that it was convenient for this game.
Then, forget the tournaments and play mafia :P

shlin28
01-27-2008, 22:03
Good game mafia.

I'm the only townie left alive though :laugh4: (in jail)