PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum.

Steel*Faith
01-29-2008, 14:20
I just recently discovered this mod actually (been out of PC gaming for awhile). I wish I discovered Europa Barbarorum when I played R:TW. Anyhow, i was reading about how this mod started, and I really respect the team behind this mod for their convictions and working hard to create something they love.

I love the Medieval era, but i've wanted an updated TW game with ancient warfare again. Most of all the accurate barbarian factions are going to be amazing. The more historically accurate this mod stays, the better imo. Especially ina gaming market where "historically accurate" is nonexistent.

So just wanted to let you know, you have another fan, eagerly awaiting release. So keep up the good work, and here's to future of this great mod, cheers!

Teleklos Archelaou
01-30-2008, 15:51
Thanks SF! We appreciate the comments - EB2 is still a good ways off, so we hope you get some enjoyment out of EB1 (it's still not done itself yet) until then. But EB2 work is progressing for sure - I'd say the scale is nearly tipped in terms of which is being worked on more. If EB2 isn't in the lead now it's right about even with ongoing EB1 work.

The Wandering Scholar
02-01-2008, 23:29
+1 :clown: