PDA

View Full Version : Holy SIGMAR!

Steel*Faith
01-29-2008, 15:47
Hi everyone! I can't believe there's a Warhammer mod for M2tw! This is incredible. I was so disappointed after "Mark of Terrible" that there wouldn't be a decent Warhammer Fantasy RTS game out for awhile. This is just brilliant though.

I wish I had skills to help make this. I might have some good ideas, but man I wish I could help you guys make this. WFB is one of my greatest passions. I hope I can help in some way eventually, but for now i'm just going to research this mod more and see where this is going. Thank you so much to the team making this! Cheers!

My only worry about this (like MoC) is the sound and fx's. Graphics, gameplay, and animation are all important. What is going to make or break any Warhammer game is the "feel" when you play it. I just hope ther eis soem way to get soem proper voices and battle fx to make you feel like your fighting in Warhammer. That means proper war cries. Ex: WAAAAGH! (done right)!

Steel*Faith
01-29-2008, 17:18
Oh, can anyone provide me with a pic of a Warrior Priest? If not, i'm going to be anxiously waiting to see a Sigmarite smashing undead.

alexader
01-29-2008, 18:27
Hmm Alletun had done somthing but i don't thing it's the final model,you can find it in the thread tha says i think "Welcome"or something like that(by the way it's no good to start a whole thread,from the 100 that already exist,just for seeing the mod for the first time,you know that it's no good,i hope!!)(but nevermind,and bear it in mind!!!!)you are wellcome,and why should the priest smash an undead,(ok i am an imperial:egypt: )but i love the undead,they are sweets(ohh for the love of god,what i say!!!!!)cee ya on the(alREaDy eXiSTiNg)threads.......!!!!!!!!:beam:

Eufarius
01-29-2008, 23:37
Was that Alexander speaking?
You alright Alexander?

alexader
01-30-2008, 11:55
hmmmm,ok Eufarius,i have to admit that.i am not a heretic but i've seen the new vampire counts and were tramendous,i think i'am gonna take some of them,just to see another army on my battles.ohhh the loving dead!!!!emmmm the living dead i wanted to say,oooohh god,i think i am passing into corruption.watch this from the other side,i am gonna raise the imperial dead to fight for once more.ohhh if i am gonna turn into heretic,please burn me!!!!!

Steel*Faith
01-30-2008, 22:56
A couple questions I have regarding the units in the game.

I saw some screenshots of the Chaos Warriors and units. They were older screens, so i don't know how they look currently, but I wanted to make a comment about them.

The Armor looked great, considering it was a WIP still. The only thing that kinda bothered me was the actual men underneath the armor. They did'n't seem "corrupted" by Chaos, but more like their Empire counterparts. Chaos armor starts to expand and graft onto the skin, changing the wearer. Is it possible to reflect this , and make Chaos knights ect less "human" and more Chaos-like with any skin or physical features?

The other things i've noticed, are small thing, but noticeable. Like Dwarfs arms and hands are bit slender looking. They should be a lot thicker and muscular. (mainly the forearms and hands). Like this. (http://www.thesafehouse.org/mugshots/albums/e3warhammeronline/Dwarf_Heavy_Armor_5.sized.jpg)

I'm not trying to be rude, just giving some constructive criticism. I'm very passionate about Warhammer & I have an artistic background, so I always have a sharp eye for things like this. Keep up the great work though!

alexader
01-30-2008, 23:17
oohh,what happend to you all with the word constructive?do we are buildings workers?ok i don't have something with the word,but......whatever,FIND ANOTHER WOOOOOOOOORDDD!!!don't mind this,hmmm,i believe that the mod it is not (yet):book: ready,so most of the units are not done yet,you know sometimes is better to have something quickly and we can work on that later,than waiting for the best and greatest model to arrive to our mind.so they are still flexible to change and expand(i am talking for the model):egypt:
Steel*Faith keep an eye in the threads,you may find some surprises!!!!!!

Dogman55
01-30-2008, 23:58
Ugh, not another Imperial Dog... looks like my obsidian warblade will glow red soon.

Eufarius
01-31-2008, 00:04
@alexander if you wish to burn them I shall gladly tie you to d stake.
@dogman55 I think the obsidian blade you have is chipped and cant cut thru my fine imperial armor.
Alexander prove yourself for the empire help me put this lizard in the zoo.

Eufarius
01-31-2008, 00:09
oohh,what happend to you all with the word constructive?do we are buildings workers?ok i don't have something with the word,but......whatever,FIND ANOTHER WOOOOOOOOORDDD!!!don't mind this,hmmm,i believe that the mod it is not (yet):book: ready,so most of the units are not done yet,you know sometimes is better to have something quickly and we can work on that later,than waiting for the best and greatest model to arrive to our mind.so they are still flexible to change and expand(i am talking for the model):egypt:
Steel*Faith keep an eye in the threads,you may find some surprises!!!!!!
To help you out I think the chaos warriors are done.
the thing with the dwarves is that to model the arms how you want them would take toouch effortand you would get the same result. Me personally like how the dwarves look , but if you are desperate send a pm to bwian maybe he'll listen.
Hope that helped.

alexader
01-31-2008, 15:18
hmm at the moment i am in decision prowsess.defenetely i will gather undead,and i will became a vampire.but i will never attack empire.you know i will be in the back of an empire army,and when it makes battle,i shall gather the dead(and propably kill the wounded)to fill the empire with more troops,ALSO,i will vote for the upcoming emperor,i will make something like recycling for the impirial forces.between you and me now.empire needs more troops,right?this is a good oportunity to fill a gap in the empire.just a recycling programmar.........(but it will be a time that i will find the chANCE TO DESTRoy aaaghhh)i am sorry,i just get...nevermind,yeah just a recycling programmar!!!
where had we left?aaah.yeahh,BRING THE CAGE FORTH FOR THE LIZARD!!!!OR WAIT A MINUTE!!!I THINK IT HAS COLD BLOOD!!!YEAH INDEED!!cold blood!!!bring me closer to the lizard,let me bite it!!!!!!!!!!yeahhh!!!trully cold blood!!!!i can feel it in my veins........yeahhh for the empire:egypt:

Eufarius
02-01-2008, 00:34
Fine then. If you do turn on the Empire then I will be forced to bring the might of it upon ( vote for me as Emperor!. btw the lizards are in their cages, I been feeding them mice to keep them happy.