PDA

View Full Version : The Infiltrated - Mini Mafia game [Concluded]

Caius
01-29-2008, 23:14
There is an infiltrated in a hotel. A VIP is resting there. That VIP had always had 5 people of security, they made sure the VIP is safe. But one of them has been kipnapped, and other has repleaced him. The repleacement is an assasin, someone who wants to kill the VIP.

Everyone know who is the VIP. The VIP smells something wrong, and he will start to fire someone, with the help of the guards, with votation. The assasin needs to fire everyone to kill the VIP without problems. If he is discovered, he will try to kill the VIP, but there is an certain ammount of chances of failing and dying in the try.

Thanks to the following players who joined:
kamikhaan
FactionHeir
Charge
Lord Winter
taka
Ichigo

seireikhaan
01-29-2008, 23:47
:charge:

Caius
01-29-2008, 23:48
We have our first participant. I need 5 more.

FactionHeir
01-30-2008, 00:04
:gah:

Charge
01-30-2008, 00:08
In, but

Everyone know who is the VIP. The VIP smells something wrong, and he will start to fire someone, with the help of the guards, with votation. The assasin needs to fire everyone to kill the VIP without problems. If he is discovered, he will try to kill the VIP, but there is an certain ammount of chances of failing and dying in the try.
Assassin should get rid of bodyguards via voting and then assassinate VIP?

Caius
01-30-2008, 00:11
Assassin should get rid of bodyguards via voting and then assassinate VIP?
Right. He needs to mislead the VIP and everyone to make sure he eliminates everyone via votation.

Lord Winter
01-30-2008, 01:38
Sure why not

taka
01-30-2008, 01:39
in please caius :)

Csargo
01-30-2008, 04:37
:soapbox:

seireikhaan
01-30-2008, 04:56
Vote: Ichigo

Pre-emptive strike. ~D

Csargo
01-30-2008, 06:41

Pre-emptive strike. ~D

Your death will be swift.

Caius
01-30-2008, 14:25
We got everyone we need.

Roles will be selected RANDOMLY, and everyone will have a PM.

VOTATION STARTS! with 6 players, it takes 4 votes to fire someone. Have luck all!

taka
01-30-2008, 14:48
right just to confirm with everyone else, Kamikhaan is the VIP and that no one else got someone different as vip correct?

FactionHeir
01-30-2008, 15:07
Did you have to tell everyone?

Charge
01-30-2008, 15:16
Well in pm it's clearly stated that Kami is the VIP (Ichigo unhappy :( )
and yes, I'm not guilty again, believe or not it is fact...

Caius
01-30-2008, 15:53
Did you have to tell everyone?
Whoever is the killer, needs to know who is he attacking. So everyone knows.

seireikhaan
01-30-2008, 19:55
Well, game over. Not like there's anything to stop the killer now.:wall:

Caius
01-30-2008, 19:56
Well, game over. Not like there's anything to stop the killer now.:wall:
Hmm, no. Don't you get the game?

seireikhaan
01-30-2008, 19:59
Wait, for some reason, he has to wait to kill me, even though he already knows who the target is?

Caius
01-30-2008, 20:02
Wait, for some reason, he has to wait to kill me, even though he already knows who the target is?
You have a point. The killer needs to be alone with you, to kill you easily. But, if you aren't alone, for ex. you are with the killer and 2 guards, he will try to kill you, but he won't have chance.

seireikhaan
01-30-2008, 20:15
To quote Austin Powers:

Dr. Evil: "Scott, I'd like you to meet Daddy's nemesis, Austin Powers"

Scott: "Psh, what, are you feedin' him? Why not just shoot him now? Bang, dead, done!"

Dr. Evil: "No, Scott, I have a better plan. I'm going to place him in an easily escapable situation involving an overly elaborate and exotic death."

Charge
01-30-2008, 20:19
I think the chances of murder success should be: 0 guards - 100%
1 - 75%
2 - 50%
3 - 25%
4 - 0%

Caius
01-30-2008, 20:20
I think the chances of murder success should be: 0 guards - 100%
1 - 75%
2 - 50%
3 - 25%
4 - 0%
Those are. Now, can you make ONE vote, as this STARTED and NO ONE VOTED. Thanks :beam:

Lord Winter
01-30-2008, 21:37
right just to confirm with everyone else, Kamikhaan is the VIP and that no one else got someone different as vip correct?

Vote: Taka,

Part preasure vote to promote converstaion part why did you need to check?

Edit: Bolded vote

Charge
01-30-2008, 21:39
Oh well,

vote : Taka

have small idea..

FactionHeir
01-30-2008, 21:59
vote:taka

Shameless bandwagon

Csargo
01-30-2008, 22:36
third on the bandwagon is always guilty

Vote:FH

Caius
01-30-2008, 23:35
3 voted taka
1 voted FactionHeir

taka
01-30-2008, 23:46
wow, all you shameless bandwagon'ers XD

well im not sure if everyone gets the idea of the game but i think everyone IS MEANT TO know who the VIP is, but i asked just incase someone got something else which could be suspicious, thats my 2 cents in asking

because i know im one of the good guards and getting me voted off will increase the chances for the assassin to kill, im gonna:
vote: fractionheir
and hope for a tie if kami votes for him. that way the VIP will stay alive 1 round longer and we can therefore get more time to look into it more and suss out whos the bad guy

Caius
01-30-2008, 23:50
FractionHeir isnt playing. :bounce:

3 voted taka
2 voted FactionHeir

seireikhaan
01-31-2008, 00:46
Well, up to me, now isn't it? Well...

For going back on his vow to vote me in every round of every game from now on. ~D

Alright, enough of that silliness, Unvote: Ichigo, Vote: FactionHeir. Third on bandwagon, plus I don't think Taka's guilty. Just a feeling.

Lord Winter
01-31-2008, 01:24
FoS: Charge Factionheir and Kamikahn

Band wagoning on easy reasons.

seireikhaan
01-31-2008, 01:49
:inquisitive: Now that's got to be one of the most bizarre 'FOS's I've ever seen.

Unvote: FactionHeir

Vote: Lord Winter

seireikhaan
01-31-2008, 01:50
Actually, never mind. I'll get you next turn.

Unvote: Lord Winter

Vote: FactionHeir

Lord Winter
01-31-2008, 02:08
:inquisitive: Now that's got to be one of the most bizarre 'FOS's I've ever seen.

Unvote: FactionHeir

Vote: Lord Winter

Its more just trying to call people on jumping on reasons that keep them from having to explain anything. Or even really add anything to the disscusion.

taka
01-31-2008, 02:29
Lord Winter, how can you FoS on our VIP? lol. hes the one we need to protect

and thanks for your trust kami ;)

btw is it up to ONLY kamikhaan to pick who to fire? or is it a majority thing? a little confused on that point

Caius
01-31-2008, 03:44
btw is it up to ONLY kamikhaan to pick who to fire? or is it a majority thing? a little confused on that point
Its a mayority thing. Get 4 votes on someone to get fired.

Charge
01-31-2008, 12:03
Is there No Lynch option? If so, it is better to keep discussion instead of quick killing, or at least VIP should decide in case of a tie..

and yes, indeed amusing Fos http://anastasia.mybb2.ru/images/smiles/ag.gif

FactionHeir
01-31-2008, 20:58
wow, all you shameless bandwagon'ers XD

well im not sure if everyone gets the idea of the game but i think everyone IS MEANT TO know who the VIP is, but i asked just incase someone got something else which could be suspicious, thats my 2 cents in asking

because i know im one of the good guards and getting me voted off will increase the chances for the assassin to kill, im gonna:
vote: fractionheir
and hope for a tie if kami votes for him. that way the VIP will stay alive 1 round longer and we can therefore get more time to look into it more and suss out whos the bad guy

To me that sounds like a mafioso speaking

taka
02-01-2008, 00:07
if i could, i wouldnt have voted for you; but in the case of trying to save the VIP from being killed because of one less guard, i figured if i could do a tie at least theres 0% chance of the assassin killing the vip and we get another round to suss out who's who, and as charge said, maybe get more discussion going

as for sounding like a mafioso, i guess i will need to start learning the art of talking carefully as opposed to just plainly speaking whats best for the team, as i do know some people think that as being scummy

Killfr3nzy
02-01-2008, 09:28
Beware taka; so far I've seen two games with him in them and he lead the win on both.

Also, if he's a townie in this one then he should continue with his crazy-good advice regardless.

taka
02-01-2008, 10:54
killfr3nzy im kinda honoured that you noticed a noob like me :beam:, its made my day just before my birthday XD
i guess its reading games like your's (castle - btw when's the next one coming? :D) thats given me a basis on how to play, but ive still a lot to learn about style from people esp fractionheir, caius, andres and other pros

back to topic, im a bit worried that theres not much discussion at all :S ichigo's only been on once to vote with no further discussion... could it be ichigo = guilty? lol
also, my advice is that kamikhaan should wait till everyone else has voted before he casts his (which he did anyways)

i do have a FoS on someone, but i intend to say after a round or two more... not really sure yet

FactionHeir
02-01-2008, 11:07
Beware taka; so far I've seen two games with him in them and he lead the win on both.

Also, if he's a townie in this one then he should continue with his crazy-good advice regardless.

You realize that in the last game he was mafia and won?

taka
02-01-2008, 11:11
indeed, i was, but whats the chances of being mafia twice? (not a rhetorical, but genuine question)

Twilightblade
02-01-2008, 11:11
killfr3nzy im kinda honoured that you noticed a noob like me :beam:, its made my day just before my birthday XD
i guess its reading games like your's (castle - btw when's the next one coming? :D)

It's 3rd on the list

I will now not comment any further:sweatdrop:

FactionHeir
02-01-2008, 12:17
indeed, i was, but whats the chances of being mafia twice? (not a rhetorical, but genuine question)

Depends on the host and the method chosen to select mafia.

Caius
02-02-2008, 00:23
No conclusion, 24 hours given to select someone, vote wise.

Killfr3nzy
02-02-2008, 09:18
The second game I was in I was mafia, and then the third I joined (which for quite some time ran concurrently with the 2nd) I was mafia again. Those game's finished, some time passed, and I felt safe to play games once more.
Guess my 'delight' upon discovering my role....

So yeah, it can happen. Basicly just down to luck of the draw and host decision though.

You realize that in the last game he was mafia and won?
So far I've seen him in two games, once as scum and again as townie. Thus my warning, because if he's scum you need to be alert.
Then I went on to say that if he's townie in this particular game, then it would probably be kinda stupid to lynch him (you know, just a little). Although if we did then he would hopefuly be a good little corpse and continue to offer advice.

On a more personal note; Welcome to the Gameroom taka, and happy birthday to boot.
Don't be so quick to think that you're the noob between us however; your win rating owns mine, and although I've played for longer, I still have no idea of what people's styles are.
I tend to leave the kind of watchful, calculating technique that requires extensive knowlage of others to the ones with the intelligence and memory to impliment it.

taka
02-02-2008, 09:54
haha thanks killfr3nzy,

yea i figured that it was prolly due to luck about being mafia or special role or not but i am safe to say that i am fortunately not the assassin

as killfr3nzy said, i dont mind speaking whats my mind after im dead, but i think it has less impact :S
as with win ratio, ive only just started so im no way as experienced as yourself as ive only played 2 games, so theres not really anything to campare with the ratio :P

anyways, since no one has started any discussion, i think ill start:

vote:Lord Winter

you've come up with some really weird posts and even FoS'ing our VIP; care to share what you're thinking?

Charge
02-02-2008, 22:08
hmmm, really isnt much discussion going on here, but I will
vote: taka
again.

This may change though...

taka
02-02-2008, 22:24
any reasons? or just a random vote?

you havent provided any reason for both votes

Charge
02-02-2008, 22:38
Considering amount of post in the thread so far it's a random vote...
You looking suspicious to me in this game.

Caius
02-02-2008, 23:23
taka has been fired. The enemy is still between you!

With 5 voters it take 3 votes to fire someone.

FactionHeir
02-02-2008, 23:27
vote: DoH

Since taka was innocent and you FoS'ed the VIP...

Lord Winter
02-03-2008, 03:55
vote: DoH

Since taka was innocent and you FoS'ed the VIP...

wow havn't seen my old name for a while,

the FoS inccedent was just a general kneejerk reaction to call people on bandwagoning in a hope that it would generate converstation. I went on the usely mafia assumtption that everyone was guillity untill proven innocent and forgot that we had the confirmed inoccent.

Cauis could you publish a status list with each change of round?

you've been abnormaly quite.

Csargo
02-03-2008, 05:10
wow havn't seen my old name for a while,

the FoS inccedent was just a general kneejerk reaction to call people on bandwagoning in a hope that it would generate converstation. I went on the usely mafia assumtption that everyone was guillity untill proven innocent and forgot that we had the confirmed inoccent.

Cauis could you publish a status list with each change of round?

you've been abnormaly quite.

Sorry about that I've been abnormally busy the last couple of days, I should be able to participate normally now.

It's strange that you FoS the VIP, but I think that it's weirder that Charge put the deciding vote taka who was obviously innocent.

Vote:Charge

taka
02-03-2008, 09:44
eh? how was i fired with only one vote?

it was a tie before at 3-3 with kamikhaan casting the last vote :(

grrr....

Charge
02-03-2008, 13:06
What the..? I thought it was day 2 :inquisitive:
May I ask host to explain more obviously than what starts..

I cant remember any game where Ichigo hadnt casted vote upon me...:inquisitive:
vote: LW
for same reasons as FH.

Caius
02-04-2008, 15:16
That's all? Meh, talk more!

Andres
02-04-2008, 17:51
As requested by the host: temporarily closed due to unexpected circumstances.

Will be re-opened once Caius is able to host again.

Andres
02-11-2008, 13:30
Re-opened.

Caius
02-11-2008, 18:12
I give you 24 hours to get into a conclusion. If you dont, then I will have to tweak roles a little.

Andres
02-18-2008, 10:50
Tweaking roles seems to take long...

FactionHeir
02-18-2008, 14:30
There are enough votes to have a lynch according to the rules set at the start, but Caius seems to refuse the lynch?

Caius
02-18-2008, 16:05
Lord Winter was in the eyes of the VIP. He said this words:

"I dont know what the hell is going on, but find another job"

The following players are still hired:

kamikhaan
FactionHeir
Charge
Ichigo

And the Infiltrated is still in the line. So get and fire the guy.

Charge
02-18-2008, 17:47
Vote: Faction Heir

if not capo, then here ~D

FactionHeir
02-18-2008, 18:22
Hmmm Charge or Ichigo.

vote:Ichigo

For having not contributed to discussion. He made 2 posts:
1 to say that third on the bandwagon is guilty
2 to say that taka was obviously innocent after he was lynched

Csargo
02-19-2008, 10:20
As far as I know in these games the assassin isn't informed about who the VIP is so that should have proven to you both that taka was innocent, but still you both voted for him.

If I had to choose one of you to be the assassin it's most likely FH.

Vote:FH

Caius
02-21-2008, 14:13
And the VIP said to FactionHeir:

"Go and become the Faction Leader"

FactionHeir has been fired, and the enemy is still there!

kamikhaan
Charge
Ichigo

Lynch the guy, or he will kill the VIP!

FactionHeir
02-21-2008, 15:33
Better lynch Ichigo before its too late.

Charge
02-21-2008, 15:59
damm you Ichigo, I thought you was innocent :wall:

vote: Ichigo

but he will go for vip now anyway

Csargo
02-21-2008, 22:04
I quit.

Caius
02-21-2008, 22:27
Suprisingly, the telephone rang in the middle of the votation process.

Hello? Said kamikhaan.

Nobody replied. But, Ichigo ran away like Flash from the hotel. When he left the hotel, a sniper killed him. Thats the end of "Ichigo the Butcher", a experienced killer.

The VIP won.