PDA

View Full Version : Qahran bug...

VAE VICTUS
02-01-2008, 20:29
i took Cairo, not sure of the in game spelling, something like Qahran, well i get this message saying i had demoralized the muslims, and that my treasuries were now rich, well the message keeps coming...and coming and coming...it wont stop...i cant do anything, the message keeps popping up....what can i do?:help:

MerlinusCDXX
02-01-2008, 23:35
you need to dl all the fixes and the 1.05 patch, that will fix this bug :2thumbsup:

get it here
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=142288

bobu
03-02-2008, 20:39
same problem here...i have the 1.05 patch,but the message keeps coming anyway...i have to start a new campaign,or what?:help:

MerlinusCDXX
03-08-2008, 22:19
same problem here...i have the 1.05 patch,but the message keeps coming anyway...i have to start a new campaign,or what?:help:

Yup, you gotta start a new campaign. The only fixes that are save game compatible AFAIK are stat, cost, minor graphical (like Riczu's little mod for trade ships and siege graphics) and UI/loading screen fixes, darn near everything else requires a new campaign.

@ VAE VICTUS- it's Qahira (an Arabic form of "Cairo")

Slim_Ghost
06-28-2008, 10:05
I can't download the patch for some reason. That only link gave me a 404 whenever I clicked teh download button. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!! :wall::wall::wall: