PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Mafia [Concluded]

Lord Winter
02-02-2008, 06:59
It was a typical night in the local tavern. A few men at one table talking loudly, letting the conversation carrying them where ever it would, first talking about the weather, then the harvest finally moving on to the most exciting news the town had heard about in years. A strew of recent deaths had plagued the small town. Each corpse intact and neat except for two small marks on the neck. With each passing death the whispers had grown and grown to the point where now the town was certain that it was not a mortal who stalked them. Already deeply superstitious the town had turned to the only logic conclusion they could think of, vampire; thus the town had turned to garlic and crosses to combat the string of killings. However this was met with little effect.

The door thudded open as a unfamiliar face to the close knit community walked into the tavern. A beard hung down his face, this, with the aid of his ragged travel worn clothes and scarred face, gave him a rugged look. At his side hung a sword and a slew of daggers and pistols.

"evening", the man said to the bar keeper who barley looked up at the strange face.

"Evening", the bartender grumbled back, as he once again became absorbed in the book he was reading. After ordering something the man walked over to the group at the table, taking a small moment to sneer in a professional arrogance at the garlic and crosses over the door.

"Mind if I take a seat", mummered permissions followed from each member, already engrossed by the story of a a well dressed man leaning up against the chair.

"Now I tell you Ted, as good of a feild hand as you could have hoped for, no complaints there, he was working late on the job said he had some work he had to do on one the store houses. So the next day anyway I came over to check on him and guess what I find?", he paused. "Yep his body, just laying there as peaceful as could be. Now with this all this vampire bessniesus I'll tell you the first thing that I did was check his neck and sure enough there it was two bite marks bright as day."

"But wouldn't have Ted have a cross with him? Luke you know as well as we all do thatl pious he was and everything. In fact yesterday I heard him brag about how he didn't have to worry about any vampire since he had the cross."

Luke the story teller took up the story again: "Thats the most disturbing part about it, he had it for sure, grasped tight in his hands, hanging on like his life depended on it"

A gasp filled the room. "But aren't crosses suppose to...", the man was cut off by a sneer from the stranger.

"I suppose your an expert in this?" The man who had been cut off retorted. "Mister ..."

"Binicardi", the stranger answered, "as for the first question just one more knowable then most others. Thats the problem with the amateurs don't know what they're competing against in the first place. Everyone imagines the vampire rising from the crypt by day to be vanquished by crosses and garlic. Blah, complete and utter crap. A vampire is not effected of that they have complete and utter freedom during day to, all that happens is that they lose there powers. Night there above by day they're mortals. Thats what I'm here for I heard you had a vampire problem and well, I'm the one set to fix it. If I don't get him tonight my partner will arrive tomorrow morning. Thanks for the drink but I've best be off, I've got a busy night." With that he rose from the table and left.

The next morning they found Binicardi's body the neck snapped and horrible gashes streaking across his body. Hung from his neck was a sign with a simple message on it: "This is the fate of those who oppose vampires."

Rules:

Standard mafia rules. All votes much be in standard bold format like:

Vote: Lord Winter

Each lynch will be decided by whoever has the most votes after roughly 24 hours. In the case of a tie voting will be extending between the two candidates until one reaches a majority of votes.

NO Screen shots, EVER! Quoting of role PM's, regardless of there truth, is allowed though.

The dead are encouage to add to the debate however they may not revel anything about there roles after they are dead.

The Roles:

The Vampires (mafia)(2)

There will be two vampires, nether will know the identity of the other. Vampires win when they are the only vampire left in play and are in the last three players.

Vampires do have the ability to create other vampires in place of killing that night. Remember though at the end of the game there can only be one vampire in play to win. Created Vampires know the identity of the vampire that created them but owe no loyalty to that vampire.

The Vampire Hunter

The vampire hunter may guard one player a night if a vampire attacks that person the vampire and the hunter will fight, the results will be decided with the roll of a standard six sided dice.

1: The vampire hunter is killed and the vampire feeds
2: The vampire hunter is wounded and kept from protecting the vampires target. His identity is reveled to the vampire.
3 and 4: The vampire simply does not kill the victim this turn
5. The vampire does not kill the victim and also has his identity reveled to the vampire hunter.
6. The vampire is killed.

If the vampire is kept from feeding for two turns in a row he dies.
If a vampire tries to kill the hunter then the two will fight (see above)

Vampire to Vampire Combat

If a vampire choses to try to kill a vampire, knowingly or unknowingly, of they simply chose the same victim the results will be decided by dice roll. If the vampire has fed the last night or has been a vampire longer then the other he will have an advantage. If the vampire is fighting over the same target the winner will get to feed and loser will either retreat or be destroyed.

Targeting a vampire means that the attacking vampire does not feed that night.

Caius
charge
FactionHeir
Ichigo
kamikhaan
Killfr3nzy
Pevergreen
Sarathos
shlin28
Taka
Tiberius of the Drake
woad&fangs

Last updated: 2:11 GMT

pevergreen
02-02-2008, 07:00
First!

Sarathos
02-02-2008, 07:52
Second!

Csargo
02-02-2008, 07:56
:soapbox:

Killfr3nzy
02-02-2008, 09:23
Can has fangs?

Also, /in.

taka
02-02-2008, 09:55
also in please!

shlin28
02-02-2008, 10:30
Once a vampire, always a vampire, IN!

FactionHeir
02-02-2008, 12:34
In.
What do you mean by "been a vampire longer" though?

Tiberius of the Drake
02-02-2008, 13:34
innage.

Caius
02-02-2008, 15:41
In, of course.

seireikhaan
02-02-2008, 16:30
In.

Charge
02-02-2008, 16:36
bah, in.

Lord Winter
02-03-2008, 01:26
In.
What do you mean by "been a vampire longer" though?

For example you have the two starting vampires, vampire A and vampire B, lets say Vampire A creates another vampire on night 3, vampire C. If vampire B and Vampire C, fight on night four then vampire B would get a bonus because he's been a vampire for 4 turns and vampire C has only been a vampire for one turn.

Come on one more

woad&fangs
02-03-2008, 01:41
In~:flirt:

Caius
02-03-2008, 02:28
WE will start with you w&f

Lord Winter
02-03-2008, 03:12
Alright, we're full. Sign ups are now closed and PM's are being written up as we speak.

Lord Winter
02-03-2008, 03:27
PM's are out, if you didn't get one your just a plain townie. I need orders from all roles by 200AM GMT tommaorw.

Killfr3nzy
02-03-2008, 07:30
Could I be bitten, please?

Only, like, on the sly? I wanna own some fools before I get lynched.

FactionHeir
02-03-2008, 08:38
For example you have the two starting vampires, vampire A and vampire B, lets say Vampire A creates another vampire on night 3, vampire C. If vampire B and Vampire C, fight on night four then vampire B would get a bonus because he's been a vampire for 4 turns and vampire C has only been a vampire for one turn.

Come on one more

:gah2: Create vampires? This game is going to be bloody difficult :laugh4:

FactionHeir
02-03-2008, 22:54
Meh why do I always have to start?
vote: KF

Welcome back and asking to be bitten is scummy.

Lord Winter
02-03-2008, 22:58
Meh why do I always have to start?
vote: KF

Welcome back and asking to be bitten is scummy.

I'm starting with a night phase:

PM's are out, if you didn't get one your just a plain townie. I need orders from all roles by 200AM GMT tommaorw

FactionHeir
02-03-2008, 23:43
Oh, oops.

Caeser The III
02-04-2008, 02:59
in!

pevergreen
02-04-2008, 04:40
Too late.

Sorry.

Lord Winter
02-04-2008, 07:27
It was late evening when Kamikahn heard the footsteps behind him. Driven by paranoia spawned by the recent deaths he slowly turned to see a man standing behind him.

"Hello," he muttered grasping for time. "Its not really polite to enter into a persons house without permission...", he died off as he noticed the two fangs stretching out from the mans mouth. His hand inched towards the knife on the desk.

The man started for a while then suddenly moved in a blur, Kammikahn brought the knife up, hoping to at least deter the vampire. An howl of pain came from the vampire as he bent over looking down at a knife protruding form his stomach. Taking advantage of this, Kamikhan sprinted out of the door desperate to get away.

As he thundered down the stairs he heard the vampire pounding after him. Reaching the door he ripped it open and sprinted away to the nearest neighbors house. The last sight he saw was that of the vampire an d another figure fighting fiercely.

The next morning the mayor of the village, Lord Winter, called together all the towns people in the center square. After Kamikahn had told his story, Lord Winter spoke.

"Everyone I have sad news announce, in addition to the attack on kamikahn last night we have found another victim, Cauis dead. It is no longer deniable that we have a vampire among our midst. We shall put the task of routing out this vampire in the hands of the people who now each other the best. you have until sunset to vote and may God aid you.

Staus List

Alive:

Charge
FactionHeir
Ichigo
kamikhaan
Killfr3nzy
Pevergreen
Sarathos
shlin28
Taka
Tiberius of the Drake
woad&fangs

Attacked:

Kammikahn

Killed:

Caius

Csargo
02-04-2008, 07:44
I would have voted khaan but it seems he's not a vampire :bigcry:

Instead I'll just Vote:pevergreen because I can :shrug:

FactionHeir
02-04-2008, 10:15
Bandwagon is fun. vote: pever

And since there are two vampires, we cannot be totally sure that kamikhaan isn't one of them. Yet.

pevergreen
02-04-2008, 10:32
Well....

Vampire attacks vampire: Fight
Vampire attacks human being protected: Vampire and Hunter fight
Vampire attacks Hunter: Fight

I guess he is the Hunter, by logic?

Killfr3nzy
02-04-2008, 13:02
More likely he was protected by the Hunter, and cauis was killed by the other Vamp.

Vote:Sarathos.

Charge
02-04-2008, 15:41
Vote: Tiberius

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/images/smilies/emoticons/rolleye0012.gif

woad&fangs
02-04-2008, 23:08
Vote: Ichigo
Because Kamikhaan was attacked. I've got nothing else to go off of right now.

Charge
02-04-2008, 23:12
Vote: Ichigo
Because Kamikhaan was attacked. I've got nothing else to go off of right now.
That would be pretty obvious for Ichigo to know that people will think this if he will attack khaan. You probably trying to frame him now.. :inquisitive:

Fos: woad&fangs

actually unvote: tiberius

vote: w&f

seireikhaan
02-05-2008, 02:56
Vote: Pevergreen

Since when did you analyze the game so much? And what benefit would it give anyone other than the vampires to reveal that I'm a hunter?

Tiberius of the Drake
02-05-2008, 03:20
Im probably going to be less active in this game because CDTC II just started.

but anyways

Vote:Pevergreen

Kami's logic makes complete sense to me.

taka
02-05-2008, 03:24
i dont think kamikhaan was protected by the hunter. can normal townies fight back? because if not then it would seem logical for kamikhaan to be hunter.

if kamikhaan is our hope then i think i'll go with what he thinks

vote: pevergreen

Csargo
02-05-2008, 03:52
As he thundered down the stairs he heard the vampire pounding after him. Reaching the door he ripped it open and sprinted away to the nearest neighbors house. The last sight he saw was that of the vampire an d another figure fighting fiercely.

I'm not sure if this is any indication, but it seems like khaan was protected by someone.

pevergreen
02-05-2008, 04:39
:shrug:

I'm known to miss stuff in write ups.

Sarathos
02-05-2008, 04:43
The last sight he saw was that of the vampire an d another figure fighting fiercely

Since it was a fight, that leads me to think that it was a vamp V vamp battle because a human would of been killed instantly. Perhaps both vampires went after kammikhaan and ended up fighting each other while he ran.

Im going on a limp here and going to Vote:Kammikhaan Maybe he had a vampire guard which he relied on but just coudln't cut it. Otherwise I have nothing.

Lord Winter
02-05-2008, 07:39
Pevergreen has been lynched.

Write up to follow tommarow

I need PM's by 9:00pm gmt -8 tommarow

pevergreen
02-05-2008, 10:39
Oh Snap.

Vampire the first Down.

Tried to take Kami out. Bah.

FactionHeir
02-05-2008, 10:52
Oh Snap.

Vampire the first Down.

Tried to take Kami out. Bah.

I take that as an admission

pevergreen
02-05-2008, 10:54
Yes, it is.

Sarathos
02-05-2008, 10:57
Pwned

shlin28
02-05-2008, 18:22
Sorry for not voting last day phase, got too caught up with the whole CDTC thing. Won't happen again.:embarassed:

Lord Winter
02-06-2008, 06:52
Gah I feel like an idot I was writing the kill up and closed the browser so I lost it all, and I don't have time to rewrite it.

Kammikahn was attacked but saved.

Alive:

Charge
FactionHeir
Ichigo
kamikhaan
Killfr3nzy
Sarathos
shlin28
Taka
Tiberius of the Drake
woad&fangs

Attacked:

Kammikahn (N1, N2)

Killed:

Caius

Lynched:

Pevergreen

Sarathos
02-06-2008, 08:26
Kammikahn was attacked but saved
Again? Mmm I think this just might prove Kammikhaan innocent, because someone really wants him dead.

I do realise that Capo is going on now as well but Vote:Killfr3nzy for lurking.

FactionHeir
02-06-2008, 10:13
I am the Vampire Hunter.
I recognized shlin28 as the attacker this night.
Kamikhaan can vouch for me.

vote:shlin28

Csargo
02-06-2008, 11:02
Might as well

Vote:shlin

Sarathos
02-06-2008, 11:30
That sounds pretty solid
Unvote:Killfr3nzy, Vote:shlin28 vampire scum!

taka
02-06-2008, 12:06
vote:shlin28

i guess theres no other reason

Charge
02-06-2008, 13:41
Vote: Shlin

hadnt read FH's post correctly.
if hunter revealed and all trust...

woad&fangs
02-06-2008, 13:44
It's either him or Factionheir and we can spare a lynch if we're wrong.

seireikhaan
02-06-2008, 15:30

I can indeed vouch that FactionHeir did indeed protect me both nights.

shlin28
02-06-2008, 17:24
Aw come on, this is the third small mafia game where a pro-town role spots me!!!

The Mafia gods are not pleased with me :shame:

seireikhaan
02-06-2008, 18:18
:laugh4: Should've known better than to attack me. This is what happens to those mafia who attack me...:beam:

shlin28
02-06-2008, 21:17
I blame you, you were central in all of my losses as mafia :inquisitive:

Sarathos
02-06-2008, 23:32
Well done gents, two phases and two mafia. Might that be a record?

FactionHeir
02-08-2008, 02:18
Well, its not official yet. Where's DoH.

Sarathos
02-09-2008, 01:43
I'm not sure if this game is finished or dead. I also don't know where Lord Winter is. Anyone else got an idea?

shlin28
02-09-2008, 19:43
Guess the vampire shall live, anyone willing to become my bloodthirsty servant?

Csargo
02-09-2008, 20:38
I PMed Andres and asked him to check the last time Lord Winter was online. He has yet to read my PM

Andres
02-10-2008, 23:48
Lord Winter : last activity : 7th of February...

I always hate to do this.

This one seems to be dead :shrug:

Sarathos
02-11-2008, 07:32
Can't it be finished? Town win and we are all happy.....

Caius
02-11-2008, 23:00
Well done gents, two phases and two mafia. Might that be a record?
It isnt. There were 3 lynchs in a row in a large of Motep, where I was pro-town. That happens when you kill Caius.

Sarathos
02-11-2008, 23:34
It isnt.

My apologises

FactionHeir
02-12-2008, 00:54
It isnt. There were 3 lynchs in a row in a large of Motep, where I was pro-town. That happens when you kill Caius.

I thought that game of Motep's was with many different warring groups, 3 anti town groups, 1 pro town group?

Lord Winter
02-12-2008, 06:59
Sorry all my internet died

It was a townie victory with the first two lynches

The vampire role seemed to be a bit to powerful hmm....

more thoughts to follow limted time on a computer that I'll have limited access to.

Sarathos
02-12-2008, 09:00
Good to hear! Go Town!

Nice game btw Lord Winter :2thumbsup: