PDA

View Full Version : Possible change ?

The Wicked
02-02-2008, 12:15
After playing RTR TIC one thing that get to my mind is to change the animation/sceleton/model from the hoplites and thureophoroi from eb you know the annoying lightsaber effect (small-big) because tic's models are better but all my tries were hopeless.. So has anyone managed to use tic's models or is there a tutorial that i can read so i can mod it my self. Thanx!!!

mcantu
02-02-2008, 18:45
I dont think I did anything special with the animations. I have the hoplites using SigniferOnes animation fs_s1_hoplite which I dont think is included in EB

The Wicked
02-02-2008, 19:42
That fixes the spear problem?

mcantu
02-02-2008, 19:52
are you talking about the spear length changing when they are standing to when they are fighting?

The Wicked
02-02-2008, 20:07
Yes when they are standing and fighting is long but when they are marcing is short

Ymarsakar
02-02-2008, 22:24
I recommend that you fix that by either using an unofficial mod from (don't recall name) or by adding the short_pike attribute to your hoplite's primary spear weapon.

It looks much better, but be forewarned, it only works for units with only one weapon. Which means hellenic spearmen are out given that they have javelins in addition to their spears.

The Wicked
02-02-2008, 23:33
I recommend that you fix that by either using an unofficial mod from (don't recall name) or by adding the short_pike attribute to your hoplite's primary spear weapon.

It looks much better, but be forewarned, it only works for units with only one weapon. Which means hellenic spearmen are out given that they have javelins in addition to their spears.
yes i tried it and when they are throwing javelins they have pikes instead of javs:inquisitive:

The Wicked
02-02-2008, 23:56
I dont think I did anything special with the animations. I have the hoplites using SigniferOnes animation fs_s1_hoplite which I dont think is included in EB
it is not included and In the tic data file the descr_skeleton.txt is missing were can i find it so i can see how is made

mcantu
02-03-2008, 00:37
it is not included and In the tic data file the descr_skeleton.txt is missing were can i find it so i can see how is made

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27015

The Wicked
02-03-2008, 08:41
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27015
:bow: :bow: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: