PDA

View Full Version : Training bug?

Ramses II CP
02-05-2008, 18:11
I suppose I should be posting this at TWC, but :shrug: I'm already here, so...

I'm playing the Rajputs at around 1217 and Delhi is my primary training center because it has the top structure in the smith line. Unfortunately for the current turn I cannot train units at full experience. I've hand checked and cleared every city to clear them of recruits, used a number of spies to 'reset the seed,' and done all of the other things that usually fix the training bug in vanilla.

Actually (Just thought to test this) the problem isn't limited to Delhi, anywhere in my empire that I train or retrain troops for this particular year will result in 0 experience units.

Thinking back I've probably had this happen before and just written it off as the usual retraining bug, but this turn I know that I didn't load with units in line or do any of the things that would've sparked the vanilla retraining bug.

Some other info; I moved my capital, hired a chunk of mercenaries, and fought a few battles this turn, but this was not the turn that the structure at Delhi finished (I've been training the 2x silver bar units for a few years).

If this is a known bug, sorry, should've checked at TWC first. I can provide a save if it would help.

:egypt: