PDA

View Full Version : Request: Roman Reforms

Cbvani
02-06-2008, 22:36
I would like to play with the Roman reform units (ie, Marian and Augustan), but don't have the patience to unlock them the normal way. Does anyone have the file that will unlock them from the beginning, so that I can experiment with them?

Also, reforms for other factions would be pretty sweet.

Admetos
02-06-2008, 22:59
Halfway down this forum... (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=80502)

Power2the1
02-07-2008, 21:11
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=94653

If you want to jump to the Imperial/Augustan reforms right off the bat, go ahead and check this little mod I did. Included are the Celtic reforms.

Spendios
02-07-2008, 21:14
I would like to play with the Roman reform units (ie, Marian and Augustan), but don't have the patience to unlock them the normal way. Does anyone have the file that will unlock them from the beginning, so that I can experiment with them?

Also, reforms for other factions would be pretty sweet.

You know you are totally wasting the experience of the mod ?

Cbvani
02-13-2008, 00:23
I disagree. I want to play with the reform units and experiment with them. Besides, I backed up the file so I can always go back.

konny
02-13-2008, 00:56

I doubt that many players have the patience to play until Marian times, leave alone the Imperials. The gameplay of the mod is very much focused on the successor states, even though I think that there is no single faction that has been paid more attention to by the team than Rome, including four complete different line ups. Unfortuantly, the requirements to reach the last two are, so to say, to have allready won the game. That is played to the point in the game where the remainging AI factions can't even be a bit of a challenge.

I think, starting the Romans with the Marian or Imperial line up is not wasting the experince of the mod but having a complete different experince of the mod at all.