PDA

View Full Version : Short Campaigns

Maloka
02-07-2008, 22:07
I usually play the short campaign cuz i really suck at managing multiple cities :P

SO what you guys think would be good goals for each race in the short version campaign??

The ones i can think of:

Chaos capture Aldorf (sp?) and X territories

The Empire have to capture the Inevitable City (question: does this city exists out of Warhammer: Age of Reckoning lore??) and X territories

And i guess Dark/High Elfs capturing eachother

Jonlissla
02-07-2008, 22:17
Bretonnia should unite Mousillion and take out the Skaven.

Severe
02-08-2008, 12:14
Dwarfs could have the goal be taking Karak Eight Peaks, possibly Karak Zorn (if that is in the game), along with a holding a certain number of zones. Completely defeating Orcs and Skaven seems unrealistic from a lore point of view, so just focusing on retaking a set number of old Dwarf holds would do well.

Dogman55
02-09-2008, 03:21
The Lizardmen short term goals could be killing any # of the following factions: Chaos (Definately), Skaven (Definately), and possibly the Elves (Both Dark and High, the lizardmen don't see the difference between the two races since their Old one masters originally created them to be on unified race). Capturing territories wouldn't be so much a part of it imo, but if the southlands are added taking the regions there should be a necessity, as well as any rebel settlements (Ruined temple cities infested with Skaven rebels) in Lustria

Spankfurt
02-09-2008, 23:45
here's a unique one; Empire retaining all of its original territories after 50 turns.
Keep population above X.