PDA

View Full Version : General Progress !?

HahnHolio
02-18-2008, 20:28
hi all.

first: this is looking awesome. (i love warhammer)
second: this has been around for quite some time.
third: this project is very ambitious.

me plea: could u make a general progress thread, where the occasional forum visitor can check the status of this mod?

as with a lot of mods i´ve seen, they seem to die, coz there is nothing to get the attention of the players, willing to offer it some hdd-space.

i think the screens posted are all very nice, but there is nothing here to catch my general attention, as i have no indepth knowledge of WH and no knowledge about modding this game.

i love these fantasy style mods and would greatly appreciate to get my hands on something playable.

i know, some of you will say the old words: its done when its done! but it seems to me that here, nothing is done so far ... (don´t get me wrong butmost ppl need something to stress their pcs with).

so, please, give me(us) some info about the 'how far we are' topic!

thx in advance

Hahn

alexader
02-18-2008, 21:11
you don't know how many things have been developed to write here!!
the modeler has some troubles at the moment by the way,but i don't know if anyone has the strenght to analyze the whole of the mod:egypt:

Eufarius
02-19-2008, 02:33
No truly would a moderator please close this thread?
Bwian asked not to be bothered with Progress threads and stuff. No offense just no more of these threads.:2thumbsup:

Decker
02-19-2008, 05:58
hi all.
Hi back.

first: this is looking awesome. (i love warhammer)
Everyone here agrees with that haha.

second: this has been around for quite some time.
What mod has not? Look around.

third: this project is very ambitious.
Again so is every mod ever made.

me plea: could u make a general progress thread, where the occasional forum visitor can check the status of this mod?
Read the other threads like the I'm Back Thread (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=97407), PM somebody maybe... OR! read around.

as with a lot of mods i´ve seen, they seem to die, coz there is nothing to get the attention of the players, willing to offer it some hdd-space.
So then why are people not modding for STW?

i think the screens posted are all very nice, but there is nothing here to catch my general attention, as i have no indepth knowledge of WH and no knowledge about modding this game.
If your attention is not caught then why'd you post here? And, why does this mod have some of the most threads and views out of all the hosted mods listed(no offense to you other guys out there)? And if you said you've never modded... then why are you complaining..or at least that's what it sounds like.

i love these fantasy style mods and would greatly appreciate to get my hands on something playable.
If you have RTW check out the Blue Lotus mod until this bad boy gets released. Or you can buy the other Warhammer game if you cannot wait for this mod. Patience is a virtue...

i know, some of you will say the old words: its done when its done! but it seems to me that here, nothing is done so far ... (don´t get me wrong but most ppl need something to stress their pcs with).
Are you kidding me~:confused: :inquisitive: :whip:

so, please, give me(us) some info about the 'how far we are' topic!
Well... after a long spell of RL problems, or knight in shining armor (Bwian) is back and the team has been working dilligently on their projects as far as I can tell so there's your update.

thx in advance
Your welcome in advance

Hahn
Decker

Spankfurt
02-20-2008, 03:24
Hi back.

Everyone here agrees with that haha.

What mod has not? Look around.

Again so is every mod ever made.

Read the other threads like the I'm Back Thread (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=97407), PM somebody maybe... OR! read around.

So then why are people not modding for STW?

If your attention is not caught then why'd you post here? And, why does this mod have some of the most threads and views out of all the hosted mods listed(no offense to you other guys out there)? And if you said you've never modded... then why are you complaining..or at least that's what it sounds like.

If you have RTW check out the Blue Lotus mod until this bad boy gets released. Or you can buy the other Warhammer game if you cannot wait for this mod. Patience is a virtue...

Are you kidding me~:confused: :inquisitive: :whip:

Well... after a long spell of RL problems, or knight in shining armor (Bwian) is back and the team has been working dilligently on their projects as far as I can tell so there's your update.

Your welcome in advance

Decker

The Spankfurt saes Lol

Decker
02-20-2008, 08:01
The Spankfurt saes Lol
Hope I didn't scare him off~:( The gods of Chaos could use a fun bag :sneaky:

Just kidding~;)

HahnHolio
02-20-2008, 15:58
nope, you didn´t :)

ok, so i missed the part on 'no progress thread demands' ... k, then i´ll live with it for the time being ^^

btw, the other warhammer games, except DoW prolly, suck big time, so i´m still looking for something to give me the opportunity to remodel the old world :laugh4:

so, cu around then, i´ll check now and then for something to get my attention ^^

no more kidding you for now.

cheers

Hahn

DrZoidberg
02-20-2008, 18:16
I'd like to meet this General Progress. He seems a nice man even if he is a soldier.

alexader
02-20-2008, 18:30
oohhh,LOL!!!!that was amazing!!!!did you hear by the way anything about capten progress?:beam: CAPTEN PROGRESS,REPORTING SIIIIRRR!!!!!:egypt:

Lordy
02-20-2008, 19:28
nope, you didn´t :)

ok, so i missed the part on 'no progress thread demands' ... k, then i´ll live with it for the time being ^^

btw, the other warhammer games, except DoW prolly, suck big time, so i´m still looking for something to give me the opportunity to remodel the old world :laugh4:

so, cu around then, i´ll check now and then for something to get my attention ^^

no more kidding you for now.

cheers

Hahn

Play warhammer dark omen then! :D
http://darkomenworld.freeforums.org/

Dead Guy
02-21-2008, 11:10
Space Crusade is the only good GW computer game.

...ok, seriously, Final Liberation and Dark Omen are good too. Space Hulk Vengeance of the Blood Angels is up there just because the marines talk one word at a time. "ADONAI! Place.... THE ARCHIVE RECORD VIEWER...... here...". Dawn of War is just another Zerg-rush game, it's just Command and Conquer with marines. But Space Crusade is the best ever. Even the intro's got Dakka-Dakka!

Cheers!
/General Direction

Enthes
02-22-2008, 22:57
i have to say i understand his point this mod only has a forum it does not have a main page with progress bars main pics and just a bit of information for people just passing by to read.

not everyone has time to read all the crap thats on forums :laugh4:

HahnHolio
02-29-2008, 09:27
thats what i wanted to say inna first place :)

Kuningaz
02-29-2008, 19:49
Hi, I'm new to this mod and I've read some posts about a campaign map existing... Where is it?^^

Jonlissla
02-29-2008, 21:33
Hi, I'm new to this mod and I've read some posts about a campaign map existing... Where is it?^^

It's in the "The Warhammer Campaign" thread. Just look around the pages and you'll find it.

Now, I have followed this mod for a while, but now I'm actually starting to loose faith for it. We haven't had any kind of update so far. I know it hard to make a mod, especially if it's going to be as big as this one, but still. Heck, I haven't even seen Bwian in quite some time now. Would be fun if he could just pop down to the forums and say "hello" or something. Just anything so that I know that this mod won't die like the most large-scale mods do nowadays.

Please Bwian! Give us a sign! :help:

alexader
02-29-2008, 22:08
ooohhh,please,have a little understanding!!his got a real life full of problems!!he will be back when he is ready!!!if you don't find the force inside you,then you will defenetly loose faith for the mod!!!if you aske me!i can wait even at the dawn of times!!you don't win something with just a hello from him!!you will win if you trully love warhammer and the hard work that he putted into this outstanding mod!!!i don't tell you to hold fast(or wait)!!you will have find this!!

i will just remind you this!!"A wizard(Bwain) is never late,nor he is early!!he arrives precisely when he means to!!":egypt: Keep Walking.........

Decker
03-01-2008, 09:57
ooohhh,please,have a little understanding!!his got a real life full of problems!!he will be back when he is ready!!!if you don't find the force inside you,then you will defenetly loose faith for the mod!!!if you aske me!i can wait even at the dawn of times!!you don't win something with just a hello from him!!you will win if you trully love warhammer and the hard work that he putted into this outstanding mod!!!i don't tell you to hold fast(or wait)!!you will have find this!!

i will just remind you this!!"A wizard(Bwain) is never late,nor he is early!!he arrives precisely when he means to!!":egypt: Keep Walking.........
You missed the rant by like 12 days lol:laugh4:

alexader
03-01-2008, 10:33
what do you mean i missed the rant???about bwain????hmmmmm,if i'm right you mean that he posted before (12) days??yeah i saw that!!!i have seen all the post in this mod!!!nothing to be left unseen!:egypt:

Eufarius
03-02-2008, 22:44
LOL...

alexader
03-03-2008, 16:09
double this up!!!!!!

tito
03-04-2008, 17:15
in fact this mod is dead since two week...sorry guy :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

alexader
03-04-2008, 18:03
ohhh GOD!!!and then you telling me that i am angry!!!!!whatever,it's a waste of time to discuss that..........for you it's elected dead!!!for THE TRUEBORNS(me,and the other people that we were from the beggining)and we know bwain,it's not just alive,it's undead!!!!just mark my words,for one day the the mod will rise and will prevail!!!!!!!!!!!:egypt:

Decker
03-04-2008, 18:20
ohhh GOD!!!and then you telling me that i am angry!!!!!whatever,it's a waste of time to discuss that..........for you it's elected dead!!!for THE TRUEBORNS(me,and the other people that we were from the beggining)and we know bwain,it's not just alive,it's undead!!!!just mark my words,for one day the the mod will rise and will prevail!!!!!!!!!!!:egypt:
^ what he said:knight:

alexader
03-04-2008, 18:29
(i think)that the mod is dead.....this is heresy!!!!!da stake awaits!!!!!....glouuup glouup

alexader
03-04-2008, 18:31
(not me),he said that(tito)......

Alletun
03-04-2008, 19:11
Just to make a statement:

The mod is not dead

Have a nice day

Krazysigmarite
03-04-2008, 22:27
What he said. :laugh4:

Try to hold off the end-of-the-world predictions until meteors actually start falling from the sky, lads.

alexader
03-04-2008, 23:32
do you know what i remembered right now???do you remember the scene from saving private ruan(rian?),in the omaha landing???between the two american soldiers!!!!<<-WHAT HE SAID??WHAT HE SAID??-LOOK!!!I WASHED UP FOR DINNER!!!!!>>LOL:egypt:

Decker
03-05-2008, 00:10
What he said. :laugh4:

Try to hold off the end-of-the-world predictions until meteors actually start falling from the sky, lads.
Then you blame the English for all the trouble and make peace with the Chinese and move to the moon and all is saved.

Spankfurt
03-05-2008, 17:07
IT HAD BETTER NOT BE DEAD.

Then.... I'll have to go back to actually painting my own units, and spending money I don't have on over-priced plastic figures :(