PDA

View Full Version : The Undercover Agent [Concluded]

Andres
02-22-2008, 09:31
The Undercover Agent.

There's a meeting of seven mafia Dons in the Hilton Hotel. Booze, women, drugs, gambling, you name it, it is there.

One of them though, is an undercover agent. He's there to kill the Dons.

The game will have alternating day and night phases, like in any classic mafia game. Phases will last for +/- 24 hours.

Each day, the mafiosi (the townies) need to vote. The person who has the most votes at the end of the day gets lynched.

At night, the Undercover Agent gets to kill one of the mafiosi.

No detective. Two of the Dons hate each other. They want to take advantage of the situation and their aim is seeing the other Don lynched or killed before the undercover agent is discovered.

Players (7/7):
Ignoramus
Warluster
shlin28
Charge
Tiberius of the Drake
Drisos
Omanes Alexandrapolites

Ignoramus
02-22-2008, 09:51
Signed up!

Warluster
02-22-2008, 10:37
In!

shlin28
02-22-2008, 14:07
In!

Charge
02-22-2008, 14:43
OK, In.

Tiberius of the Drake
02-22-2008, 16:31
innage.

Drisos
02-22-2008, 17:18
Ha!:book:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
02-22-2008, 17:29
In!

Drisos
02-22-2008, 18:13
we have our 7... let's go! :book:

Sarathos
02-23-2008, 02:03
man, too late.

Andres
02-24-2008, 10:49
Day 1

The seven Dons were having a great time.

Luca Brasi entered the room and whispered something in the ear of Don Corleone.

The music stopped, all women were to leave the room, only the seven Dons remained.

"Ok guys, it seems like we have a traitor among us. The problem is, this is the first time we see each other for real, so we can't be sure who the traitor is. The only thing we can do, is to vote. The person with the most votes will be killed. After we have taken care of this unpleasant business we can continue the party meeting."

The Dons started to discuss.

It's day. You can start voting. The day will last for +/- 24 hours.

The "townie" pm is publicly available here:

Hi,

You are one of the Dons, Don ***. In this game, this means you are a townie.

Your have 2 goals in this game a) make sure The Undecover Agent gets lynched b) survive this game.

Good luck :2thumbsup:

Andres.

P.S.: You cannot quote this pm, nor allude to it's content, publicly nor privately.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
02-24-2008, 11:01
Vote: Tiberius of the Drake

Random voting, but we've got to start somewhere.

Tiberius of the Drake
02-24-2008, 13:43
Vote: Tiberius of the Drake

Random voting, but we've got to start somewhere.

well fine! counter vote

Vote:Omanes Alexandrapolites

Charge
02-24-2008, 14:06
Vote: Drisos

Detective? ~;)

(detective in capo :damnmate: )

sorry for typo..

shlin28
02-24-2008, 15:14
Vote Charge

There are no detectives... read the rules!

Drisos
02-24-2008, 22:47
Well, charge.. capo has got nothing to do with this one.

Seems like tally is on a no-lynch right now? Can I vote 'no lynch' btw? What happens in a draw, like it is now?

Btw, you two couples voting for each other are very suspicious of begin those two that hate each other..

btw, what does the word allude mean? I must know in order not to break the rules..

Omanes Alexandrapolites
02-25-2008, 07:53
See here (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=allude) Drisos.

Ignoramus
02-25-2008, 07:58
Vote: Charge

Omanes Alexandrapolites
02-25-2008, 08:07
Vote: ChargeAny reasoning to go with that? Or was the vote just random?

Drisos
02-25-2008, 10:25
Indeed, explanations would be nice.

As for me:

Vote: Tiberius Of The Drake

first, he was the first to counter vote, while omanes seems to be an active pro-town? of course, that's nothing, but it creates a tie as well, and if I'm not mistaking voting is almost over. Glad I got out of bed early :P

Vote: Drosos

btw, will that be counted?

Andres
02-25-2008, 10:31
Clarification: in case of a tie, I will random pick one of them to be lynched.

Glad I got out of bed early

Early? You call 10.30 in the morning early? Gah, those youngsters nowadays :no:

Luilak!

btw, will that be counted?

He spelled your name incorrect, but since it can't cause any confusion and the vote is bolded, it will be counted.

Charge
02-25-2008, 12:34
Oh well..
unvote; vote: abstain

Would be bit silly to lynch 'innocent' Don in round 1, and when he'll be lynched I didnt participate in that business :saint:

edit: bold

Andres
02-25-2008, 12:57
Day 1 - Dessert

The Dons were eating spaghetti.

Not much was said. Some random accusations.

So, who's it going to be then? Charge or Tiberius?

The men were watching each other.

One of the Dons took a coin and tossed it.

"Well, it seems like..."

BANG!

Charge fell on the floor, shot in the head by one of the waiters of the restaurant.

"Sorry guys, but the chef is waiting with the dessert for more then an hour now. He asked me to advance things a bit."

"Oh, well ok, Charge it is then."

The body was carried outside.

Female dancers covered with whipped cream entered the room.

The Dons started to shout enthousiastically. They were pretty sure that the Undercover Agent had died and were looking forward to a big party that night.

Would all of them wake up the next morning...?

Alive (6)
Ignoramus
Warluster
shlin28
Tiberius of the Drake
Drisos
Omanes Alexandrapolites

Lynched (1)
Charge

Murdered (0)

It's now night. PM please.

Drisos
02-25-2008, 13:06
Would be bit silly to lynch 'innocent' Don in round 1, and when he'll be lynched I didnt participate in that business :saint:

I don't understand what you're saying.. :embarassed: Clarify?

gah, are dead allowed to post, btw?

Charge
02-25-2008, 13:16
Oh well, it's me again... All I can say I wasnt one of those two 'biased' dons..So if they decided to 'engage' each other in R1 it were Omanes and Tiberius; not necesseraly they should do it though..
GL to mafiosos :bow:

Andres
02-25-2008, 13:38
gah, are dead allowed to post, btw?

Yes.

Drisos
02-25-2008, 13:45
Ok, this leaves me with..

alive:
Ignoramus (probably either normal town or mafia)
shlin28 (probably normal town)
Warluster (lurking?)
Drisos (If I understand the allude thing correct, I'm not allowed to talk about my role?)
Tiberius of the Drake + Omanes Alexandrapolites (perfect for the role of hating each other?)

dead:
Charge (normal town)

Intresting.. :book:

Drisos
02-26-2008, 19:46
Gah! Get out bed, lazy dons!

Andres
02-26-2008, 20:15
Night 1 - Conclusion

Drisos was having a great time. Most of the other Dons were too drunk to keep standing and the others already went to bed.

But not Drisos. Oh no! He kept dancing and dancing, in the meanwhile enjoying the company of two women of questionable morality.

"Hey Drisos", a voice whispered in his ear. "Come follow me, I have something to show you!"

"Get lost!", Drisos said, "I'm having a great time here."

"Ok then," the voice said.

Drisos was about to turn his face to the voice, when a poisoned needle hit him in his back.

The poison did his work quickly.

A shadowy figure looked at the body. "Exactly 3 seconds. Perfect."

Day 2

The Dons entered the meeting room. They were very surprised to find Drisos' body.

The agent was still among them...

Alive (5)
Ignoramus
Warluster
shlin28
Tiberius of the Drake
Omanes Alexandrapolites

Lynched (1)
Charge

Murdered (1)
Drisos

It's day. You can start voting.

Drisos
02-26-2008, 20:47
Gah, kill the most active townie so there's nothing in your way, eh? :thumbsdown:

~;p

Alive (5)
Ignoramus
Warluster
shlin28
Tiberius of the Drake
Omanes Alexandrapolites

Lynched (1)
Charge(normal town)

Murdered (1)
Drisos(normal town)

I'd say, warluster or ignoramus?

Andres, if inactive, will people be wogged? I dislike lurking mafia! :furious3:

:book: :book:
:balloon2: :egypt:

edit: seems like all of them are quite active on the forums.. yet not here. well, townspeople, unite! lynch the one that shows up in this thread the last..

Omanes Alexandrapolites
02-26-2008, 21:04
The mafia, seem to have picked off the most active player first. I'm not sure of the significance of this yet - perhaps this will turn up in the later game.

Right now it could be anybody, but I'm enclined to think Ignoramus. So:

Vote: Ignoramus

He didn't answer my question as to why he voted Charge on the previous round. Why was that Ignoramus? It's feeble evidence, but its still evidence all the same.

Tiberius of the Drake
02-26-2008, 21:50
I just realized Charge got lynced oops.

so no vote yet

shlin28
02-26-2008, 22:47
Vote: Omanes

Are you the arch-enemy of Tiberius? You first two posts seems to support this. If so, say it! I don't think the rules forbids you to reveal that :book:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
02-26-2008, 22:51
It does actually - one is not allowed to comment on role PMs content in any shape or form throughout the came.

shlin28
02-26-2008, 22:55
Huh, I thought that was only on townie pms :dizzy2:

Unvote Omanes, Vote Ignoramus then

Drisos
02-26-2008, 23:45
another 2 cents: fine tally. ignoramus is a fine choice.

Warluster
02-27-2008, 06:30
Like in previous early rounds of other games I have nothing to add to what is already proposed. Sorry for inactvity; just waiting for the game to get off the ground.

Unless Ignormaus posts soon then he is a good choice for lynching; but I strongly suspect the mafia are killing the active ones so people will go for the lurkers. (Though lynching lurkers is good; they don't contribue)

Andres
02-27-2008, 23:19
Day 2 : Conclusion.

Ignoramus was shot in the head.

The Dons started a new party.

Alive (4)
Warluster
shlin28
Tiberius of the Drake
Omanes Alexandrapolites

Lynched (2)
Charge
Ignoramus

Murdered (1)
Drisos

It's night now.

PM please.

Charge
02-27-2008, 23:40
Why shlin voted Omanes? If Omanes is 'hateful' don, that doesnt mean he needs to be lynched.

Scummy shlin.......

Drisos
02-28-2008, 00:23
Q: Is Shlin experienced with mafia?

His postings on the shizzle around the pm's seem to indicate he's innocent.. yet that vote for Omanes doesn't look really good..

Bugs me that everyone voted for the same.

hmm, so 1 kill, 2 town and 1 mafia left.. you'll have to be correct next time.

Let's see what we can pick up from who's killed..:book:

Andres
02-28-2008, 21:59
Night 2 : Conclusion.

Omanes was found dead. He got strangled in his sleep.

A final meeting was held.

Alive (3)
Warluster
shlin28
Tiberius of the Drake

Lynched (2)
Charge
Ignoramus

Murdered (2)
Drisos
Omanes Alexandrapolites

It's day. Start voting.

Charge
02-28-2008, 22:10
hmmmmm :inquisitive:

Warluster
02-28-2008, 22:30
Do the dead have any opinion's? I'd like to hear something from the other two living.

THis is the last vote; so whoever we vote for is final (Meaning: I am going to be certian before voting.) Seeing as I won't be here all day and most of this afternoon I am going to make my choice.

shlin28 happily went for Ignoramus once a sort of 'bandwagon' had started, just after trying to corner Omanes. Omanes provides no explanation but is strangely killed at least two nights after.

Tiberius meanwhile voted Charge; nothing suspicious there and then quickly unvoted. He has posted more in this game then in the other I was in so...

For now:
Vote: shlin28

Tiberius of the Drake
02-28-2008, 22:35
The reason I unvoted is because he was already lynched. But I agree with you Shlin is my suspect

Vote:Shlin28

shlin28
02-28-2008, 22:41
Do the dead have any opinion's? I'd like to hear something from the other two living.

THis is the last vote; so whoever we vote for is final (Meaning: I am going to be certian before voting.) Seeing as I won't be here all day and most of this afternoon I am going to make my choice.

shlin28 happily went for Ignoramus once a sort of 'bandwagon' had started, just after trying to corner Omanes. Omanes provides no explanation but is strangely killed at least two nights after.

Tiberius meanwhile voted Charge; nothing suspicious there and then quickly unvoted. He has posted more in this game then in the other I was in so...

For now:
Vote: shlin28

You were in the bandwagon too you know...

Tiberius and Omanes are pretty much confirmed to be innocent due to Omanes' silence-ness. So whoever killed Omanes were probably trying to kill one of the definitely innocent guys (Omanes and Tiberius), leaving the most suspicious ones, me and Warluster, but with Drisos pointing fingers at me before, the mafia will probably try to frame me...

so... Vote: Warluster

Drisos
02-29-2008, 01:11
More discussion, from the remaining three, but also from the dead!

We need to know, were Ignoramus and/or the Dons with a grudge? I can't imagine them both being, so one must be alive still.. tib?

Well as they are dead anyway.. they are fully pro town now. So please, get together, do as much analyzing as you can to help the two remaining towns. Right now there's only a one out of three chance we win.

and slin, warluster and tib, panic more! One of you three is guilty! Think of scenario's... if shlin is him, does it all fit?

Vote Charge

There are no detectives... read the rules!

I must admit.. this looks scummy.. mafia would read the rules extra carefully..

here comes the point where we need Ig. if he was normal town, shlin isn't a don that hated another. he voted off charge and ig. if ig is also normal town, it's pretty obvious shlin didn't attempt to lynch the other angry don.

warluster.. hmm.. didn't vote first round. would be dumb begin an angry don.. and ignoramus day 2. so, again, we need ig.

so, are omanes and tib the angry dons? their initial countervoting seems to fit in..

The mafia, seem to have picked off the most active player first. I'm not sure of the significance of this yet - perhaps this will turn up in the later game.

Right now it could be anybody, but I'm enclined to think Ignoramus. So:

He didn't answer my question as to why he voted Charge on the previous round. Why was that Ignoramus? It's feeble evidence, but its still evidence all the same.

this one doesn't, of course.. though.. he might have wanted to live to keep hating the other don instead of dying both by the hand of the mob..

ow well. this indicates lots..

Vote: Omanes

Are you the arch-enemy of Tiberius? You first two posts seems to support this. If so, say it! I don't think the rules forbids you to reveal that

this isn't quite hinting after his own role.. so, shlin has no arch-enemy. warluster doesn't seem to do either. so that leaves us with omanes, tib and ig. tib being the only one alive.. hmmm..

You were in the bandwagon too you know...

Tiberius and Omanes are pretty much confirmed to be innocent due to Omanes' silence-ness. So whoever killed Omanes were probably trying to kill one of the definitely innocent guys (Omanes and Tiberius), leaving the most suspicious ones, me and Warluster, but with Drisos pointing fingers at me before, the mafia will probably try to frame me...

so... Vote: Warluster

this defence is too weak to be mafia-like.. imo so, I'm inclined to think tib or warluster. yet.. Ignoramus and omanes are not arch-enemies. ignoramus could have had omanes lynched round 1 by votin him in stead of charge
btw, samen goes for Tib. Ig could've lynched him round 1 in stead of charge. so, lets say. ignoramus isn't an arch enemy. that leaves us with.. warluster, tib, omanes, and unlikely but possible shlin.
ok, assuming tib and omanes were it. then, I think, warluster would have to be the mafioso.. lets take a look at the kills hmmm.

ok

shlin28 (probably normal town)
Warluster (lurking?)

quoting me, right before death. before that, I did only suspect tib. (another points for tib..still almost equal the three of them) so, did the mafioso send in the kill long before that? if not, it probably isn't shlin.

Well. I say... it's not logical shlin being mafia. doesn't fit. (not with the others either, gah)

also, this bandwagon is very scummy:

The reason I unvoted is because he was already lynched. But I agree with you Shlin is my suspect

Vote:Shlin28

but so is the attempted bandwagon-start of warluster.

I say, Warluster or Tiberius, which ever one of you is innocent: vote for the other!

ok, I'm retiring. laid down lots of ideas.. maybe not very helpful, but I hope it might help sort things out..

discuss, and find the guilty among you three!:book:

Tiberius of the Drake
02-29-2008, 01:47
I know that my post about shlin seems scummy but i was trying to guage his response and hear his fellings on the situation. Now that he ahs responded, and with help from drisos analysis. I now think that Warluster is scum.
Unvote:Shlin28,Vote:Warluster

Warluster
02-29-2008, 07:09
Easy win for agent is all I say.

Unvote shlin28, Vote; Tiberius

With three left and shlin28 voting for me you simply tipped the scales. Drisos provided no overwhelming evidence against anyone, shlin simply defended himself. Meanwhile you come along and 'tip' the balance and vote for me.

I say to shlin; vote Tiberius.See how easily he did so? He voted for you because
(a) One more vote means that person dies)

Basiclly; I suspect TIberius because he is randomly agreed with my evidence; then fell into his own hole and vote against who he suspected being so easily persuaded. If get lynched (Like I said before) please let me laugh out loud.

Drisos
02-29-2008, 09:13
If Tib was mafia, there was nor reason to change his vote.. would've been pretty stupid actually.

So... that makes me think it must be Warluster after all. :book:

Andres
03-01-2008, 11:19
Warluster was lynched.

The two remaining Dons watched each other and grinned.

All of the sudden, shlin28 drew his gun, aimed at Tiberius and shot him.

MAFIA VICTORY

Congratulations shlin28 :bow:

Roles:

Don Corleone : Tiberius of the Drake - hates Don Barzini, additional victory condition: Don Barzini needs to die before the game ends.
Don Barzini : Omanes Alexandrapolites - hates Don Corleone, additional victory condition: Don Corleone needs to die before the game ends.
Don Cuneo : Ignoramus
Don Stracci : Warluster
Don Salieri : Drisos
Don Tattaglia : Charge

Undercover Agent : shlin28

Charge
03-01-2008, 11:48
Hehehe

Told you...

Drisos
03-01-2008, 12:50
hmm.. crap!

I was initially correct on omanes and tib.. but was waaay off on shlin :embarassed:

:book:

thanks for hosting Andres!:2thumbsup:

Tiberius of the Drake
03-01-2008, 13:56
dang. oh well. nicely played shlin.

shlin28
03-01-2008, 14:20
:2thumbsup:

It was because of luck I won anyway, if only Drisos didn't write that long analysis :laugh4:

Drisos
03-01-2008, 15:50
lol, the irony :P indeed, If I had just stayed quiet..

well, nicely done:balloon2: