PDA

View Full Version : when

DeadRunner
02-24-2008, 18:36
When Ran no jidai is avaible ofr dl ?
thx

Eufarius
02-24-2008, 19:43
First of all spell check, second nobody knows, and third will a moderator close this thread?

Vlodec
02-26-2008, 11:35
First of all spell check, second nobody knows, and third will a moderator close this thread?

Firstly, a spellchecker is of little use to someone who's english is simply poor.

Secondly, why should a moderator close a thread on your account ? DeadRunner has only asked a question that many of us have been asking for some time now. It says something about this project that even now "nobody knows". It's a truism that projects without deadlines never end, and I suspect that will be the fate of this endeavour. Long before it's done Empire will be available, we'll have all moved on, and all the effort put into it will have been wasted. A shame.

:embarassed:

Wundai
02-26-2008, 16:54
Wait a minute, who said we are still doing this for the public?

I mean Ofcourse I can't speak for the team but for Me solely it's just to complete this mod, and if in the end only the team plays this mod when its released I wouldn't shed a single tear.

Vlodec
02-27-2008, 00:09
Wait a minute, who said we are still doing this for the public?

I mean Ofcourse I can't speak for the team but for Me solely it's just to complete this mod, and if in the end only the team plays this mod when its released I wouldn't shed a single tear.

Thank you for your candour. I'm sure many who have been anticipating this mod will find your comment refreshing and interesting.

Immortal Kong
02-27-2008, 01:18
Aye. Quite the enlightening response.

Because you see, where I to post something like this in a public forum, not only would I then immediately cease to care about anything that anyone says who might be eagerly anticipating this mod, but I'd also be passive-aggressively belligerent to the people who asked a very simple question. :wall:

Eufarius
02-27-2008, 02:57
Sorry about my rudeness. I apologize the team members here are not as crazy on threads like this like in the TWC, I recommended that a Mod close this thread because there is already one stickied, plus you can PM the team members also for info. Once again sorry for my rudeness.

Wundai
02-27-2008, 09:58
Yea sorry guys, I'd like to apologize too.

Sometimes I let the negative side of the community get to me I guess.
Truth is that the above is my opinion but I'm a member of the team so I shouldn't have reacted that way in a public forum I guess.

Taneda Santôka
02-28-2008, 21:29
:clown: Well, why all this fuss? It will be released when it's done, simple isn't it? :laugh4:
It's scientificaly proven! :2thumbsup:

HKagemusha
03-13-2008, 17:28
um... wundai has a good point though and I don't know, it's kind of rude for someone to make accusations like that against a team working on a free project.

honestly, I don't think anyone has a right to make complaints against people who are spending their valuable time on a profit-free project, unless they are doing something illegal. In fact doing so may discourage them from producing it at all...

So wundai, how can we help encourage you all in your endeavours?

Taneda Santôka
03-13-2008, 19:10
HKagemusha, you lil' scoundrell, you've taken our mod leader's username! Haha :D

Wundai
03-13-2008, 20:40
Hey thank you HKagemusha(nice name :2thumbsup: )

But you don't need to encourage me any more, I have finished my work in the mod(at least until Kagemusha thinks up something for me to do again, thats the mod leader Kagemusha I mean) At this moment we have some people working of descriptions, unit balancing and Kagemusha is coding it all in :)

HKagemusha
03-13-2008, 22:33
Ack it's not what it looks like! Hayami Kagemusha (HKagemusha for screen names) has been my nickname and alias since 1999 >.<;

but thank you and I'm glad to hear that =) If there is anything I can do to help just let me know. I'm not much good for anything besides editing descriptions and playtesting though >.<;

Dimeola
03-15-2008, 21:11
STW was my first and has always been my favorite. In the absense of an official company remake i will continue to wait patiently for this project. It holds great promise and thank you for making it. Whenever it is finished i will download it, play it and love it.
:)

Dermeister
03-17-2008, 21:08
Yea sorry guys, I'd like to apologize too.

Sometimes I let the negative side of the community get to me I guess.
Truth is that the above is my opinion but I'm a member of the team so I shouldn't have reacted that way in a public forum I guess.

Wundai lmao i know you from the other RNJ forum :P! its nice to hear your done doing your part.all i know is i cant relly mod but if you guys need volonteers for beta testing that i can volonteer for.

all i know is seams to me like alot of people are eagerly waiting for this project cause it seams to me that its a relly nice mod but any how just wanted to say hi and while i was at it i figured might aswell write somthing positive :)

Taneda Santôka
03-17-2008, 23:58
Thanks 'meister! It's always nice to hear.... Even if I a little iddle now... ;)

Dermeister
03-18-2008, 03:55
Thanks 'meister! It's always nice to hear.... Even if I a little iddle now... ;)

no worries and i just hope u guys can find motivation to finish this ma faking mod lol so u cna be done with it and release a fine fine mod out there like my self i read the forums and the rpg that goes on in here and all i cna think of is screw rpging on here O_O i wanna play that mod lol so hopfulyl u find the warrior spirit and git er done :)