PDA

View Full Version : Beta Tester Topics

William Waller
02-24-2008, 22:58
Whats happened to our Beta tester pages?

When do we start?

Henry Ireton
02-27-2008, 18:46
Hey William

Where abouts in Norfolk are you I went to UEA. As to your question, I wouldn't worry - cegorach is very busy with Beta prepping but its all good progress, soon I am sure.

cegorach
03-04-2008, 13:53
I was away for a week - matters I HAD TO care - much more important than anything else...

In fact it seems everything is done - as I said to some of you via PMs or e-mails - so I might even release the mod even today if I find nothing else.

Of course knowing me and the mod it will not happen, but testers will get the mod over two weeks before anyone lese and with some of my latest additions and changes it is much easier to test and without too many issues to worry about so testing might become quite a relaxing experience.

I will contact you when the installment is uploaded, but that will only happen when I feel happy enough with everything I wanted to have in the beta - some stuff is left for the 2 week period - after all I need to leave something to do for me while you will fight for your life in the mod.:whip:

William Waller
03-05-2008, 20:56
Hey William

Where abouts in Norfolk are you I went to UEA. As to your question, I wouldn't worry - cegorach is very busy with Beta prepping but its all good progress, soon I am sure.

I live in East Dereham and work in Wymondham.