PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas: A mafia game, with higher stakes... [Concluded]

Sarathos
02-25-2008, 23:54
One cold and cloudy afternoon in Las Vegas, two armed men walked in the Las Vegas Country Bank building in the middle of town. Connor Clownface and Marvin Monekymask both managed to invade the complex without any trouble. The pair walked to the centre of the lobby, stopped and two MAC 10's were removed from under their jackets and the order was given for everyone to drop to the ground. No one knows why there was only two, but it was a situation that required special attention. Swat leader Sarathos was first on scene and quickly set up a tight perimeter, no one was going in or out without him knowing. Being a working day, the bank was quite empty with only a total of ten people inside including the two bandits. Professor Carl was one of those ten, He was a medical professor at Cambridge University before migrating to the U.S. and taking a job at Las Vegas General Hospital. The hours were poor but the pay was good, in fact today was pay day which was his reason for being at the bank. Sergeant Steve of the LVPD was also mixed among the hostages, he was there on his lunch break with his wife to open their son's new credit account.
Davin Giles is the new janitor of the establishment, he has been in and out of work for three years now and finally landed a job here. Davin has a history of mental instability and is rarther easily persuaded. Many other people were in the bank that day, but the two bandits didn't care for personal details.

It had been 3 hours, and still no demands. Swat leader Sarathos was getting anxious, he needed to get in there...

There are 2 mafia, 1 doctor, 1 negotiator (detective),5 town and 1 special role.

The rules are as per usual. There while be a morning and and evening phase, each going for about 24 hours each. Lyching will happen at the end of each day if needed. Players who are inactive for 2 consecutive days will be WOGed.

To vote, simply type Vote: and then your desired players name in bold.
e.g. Vote: Sarathos

You may also change your vote by Unvoting.
e.g. Unvote: Sarathos

All other votes count, such as: Abstain or No lynch. But each individual player is only allowed one abstain/no lynch per round.
e.g. Vote:Abstain, Vote:No lynch

Also, there is to be no screenshots of any kind. Quotes of role pm's are permitted be they true or false, but only quotes of your name name, no details.

All role details will be explained in the role pm's. If you have any questions please pm me and I shall assist.

This is my first mafia and I trust you guys will make it memorable, please enjoy!

Sign-ups (10/10)
Caius
Woads&Fangs
Tiberius of the Drake
Kamikhaan
Charge
TwilightBlade
Drisos
Beefy187
Brave_Sir_Robin
pevergreen

Caius
02-26-2008, 00:00
Might as well join first.

woad&fangs
02-26-2008, 00:00
5 hour phases???

Also, you might want to tell people to bold their votes.

If the 5 hour phases was a typo then I'm in.~:flirt:

Tiberius of the Drake
02-26-2008, 00:16

If the 5 hour phases was a typo then I'm in.~:flirt:

agreed total innage.

seireikhaan
02-26-2008, 00:33
:charge:

Charge
02-26-2008, 00:43
hmmm.
https://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5050/emotbandwagonqr2.gif

(or in as well)

Twilightblade
02-26-2008, 00:48
Im in as well

Sarathos
02-26-2008, 00:48
5 hour phases???

First post has been updated.

Drisos
02-26-2008, 00:49
https://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5050/emotbandwagonqr2.gif

:laugh4: have to agree ~;p

Killfr3nzy
02-26-2008, 00:51
Innage.

Charge
02-26-2008, 00:53
There while be a morning and and evening phase, each going for about 3 24 hours each.:laugh4:

That's better

woad&fangs
02-26-2008, 00:53
A little too long?

ummm, wayyyy to short. 24 hours is the norm. Remember that we're all in different timezones.

Edit: much better, IN

Sarathos
02-26-2008, 00:54
I know, I know. It is all fixed.

Tratorix
02-26-2008, 01:10
In.

pevergreen
02-26-2008, 04:10
Guess i may as well.

Beefy187
02-26-2008, 06:25
:wall:

I guess i missed out

Sarathos
02-26-2008, 07:46

I guess i missed out

Well, Killr3nzy said that he might give up his spot for you because he doesn't know whether he has time to play. I shall let you know.

Sarathos
02-26-2008, 07:47
Sign-ups are closed, pm's are being sent.

Beefy187
02-26-2008, 07:50
We shall be known as Killbeef3ny:sweatdrop:

Sarathos
02-26-2008, 08:38
All pm's have been sent out, LET THE GAME BEGIN!
It is now the first evening phase, you have until 1200 pm (AEST) tomorrow.

Charge
02-26-2008, 08:56
What townie' special ability mean? ~:confused:

Director...? (would be good to send explaining pm to all innocents..)

ok

Drisos
02-26-2008, 09:59
I think evening means there is going to be a kill, not a lynch,:book:

Sarathos
02-26-2008, 10:54
What townie' special ability mean?
An explaination pm has been sent to all town members.

woad&fangs
02-26-2008, 14:03
An explaination pm has been sent to all town members.
I didn't get a PM

Drisos
02-26-2008, 14:38
I didn't get a PM

Vote; woad&fangs

ok, I'll wait till it's morning.. but this will ne a pretty easy lynch..

btw, as far as the special ability's concerned.. The bandwagon guy is certainly innocent and would do well. ~;)

Charge
02-26-2008, 14:58
I didn't get a PM
maan ...
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/images/smilies/emoticons/mad0218.gif

Well so it seems now is a odd 'night' phase, no electing, then voting, then even night (electing), then again voting, etc etc..

correct?

woad&fangs
02-26-2008, 19:36
I mean that I didn't get a PM at all. Including a role PM. Does that mean that I'm a townie of did Sarathos forget to send a role to me?

Drisos
02-26-2008, 19:45
Ok, that could be a logical explantion... still my no1 for a lynch though.

Sarathos
02-27-2008, 02:32
Its night everyone, I need orders. But not you Woads.

pevergreen
02-27-2008, 02:34
Good work proving his innocence.

*facepalm*

Tiberius of the Drake
02-27-2008, 02:59
We shall be known as Killbeef3ny:sweatdrop:

reminds me of shraterus from the Castle :smile:
(cant wait for castle re-entry)

Twilightblade
02-27-2008, 03:02
Ahhh hybrid names

good times

Sarathos
02-27-2008, 03:13
Killfr3nzy has confirmed, and it is now only Beefy.

pevergreen
02-27-2008, 05:42
Killfr3nzy lives on with us in spirit.

Now fix this role pm problem.

Beefy187
02-27-2008, 08:27
Could you send Killfr3nzys pm to me? and we can start :yes:

Sarathos
02-27-2008, 09:23
Now fix this role pm problem
It has already been done.

Also, on the topic of starting, I have had some requests to extend the order deadline which I shall do. The new deadline is 14:00 AEST tomorrow, that should be plenty of extra time.

pevergreen
02-27-2008, 11:26
Thats GMT + 10 Without Daylight Savings as extra help.

Its now 8:26 pm on the 27th as more help.

Sarathos
02-27-2008, 11:42
Thank you Mr Wolf :bow:

Sarathos
02-28-2008, 05:01
Time is up, evening is over and the write-up is to come.

Sarathos
02-28-2008, 11:00
Im really sorry guys, I had my write-up all done but my internet somehow lost it all.

Summary of Night 1:

pevergreen is dead

Morning phase starts now and will end at 14:45 Tomorrow, Happy voting.

pevergreen
02-28-2008, 11:29
Um, lulwat?

I see so many problems with that?

I was Davin Giles. But I was also Sergeant Steve.

I cant quote details, but both the role PM's were badly worded. Davin was allowed to do literally anything, no restrictions.
So yeah....Considering that, I should have won on night 1, no?

Beefy187
02-28-2008, 11:58
It would be cool if you can give us the live player list each phase.

Meanwhile

Vote: Charge

woad&fangs
02-28-2008, 22:43
vote: Twilightblade
Just going off of people who might want to kill Pevergreen first.

Charge
02-29-2008, 00:55
As it doesnt seems to progress any futher

vote: beefy187

I didnt know when I was posting my question, but as was pointed out it makes me confirmed innocent, and you not knowing about it means you dont have townie pm.

I will die again, but at least one mafioso will go to hell as well :evilgrin:

Drisos
02-29-2008, 01:15
Both beefy and woad&fangs have made mistakes about their revelations on the hole pm-stuff-story-etc. I think woad&fangs' one is even more clear that he is mafia. Beefy might be a special pro-town.

Vote: Woad&Fangs

lets keep an eye on the tally and make sure one of them goes down, though..

I'll see what Sarathos sais if I investigate beefy/woad&fangs (the remaining one of them) next turn.. this game might be over pretty quickly.:balloon2:

pevergreen
02-29-2008, 04:50
As it doesnt seems to progress any futher

vote: beefy187

I didnt know when I was posting my question, but as was pointed out it makes me confirmed innocent, and you not knowing about it means you dont have townie pm.

I will die again, but at least one mafioso will go to hell as well :evilgrin:
traditional scum tactic, claim ignorance that the townie pm was sent, fake innocence gained.

Charge should be the lynch.

Twilightblade
02-29-2008, 04:52
Tally
Charge- 1(beefy)
Beefy- 1(charge)
woad&fangs- 1(drisos)
Twilightblade -(woad&fangs)

Sarathos
02-29-2008, 05:22
4-way tie with 20 mins left.

Sarathos
02-29-2008, 05:46
Time is up!

Charge is lynched

Alive
Caius
Woads&Fangs
Tiberius of the Drake
Kamikhaan
TwilightBlade
Drisos
Beefy187
Brave_Sir_Robin

Killed
pevergreen

Lynched
Charge

WOGed

(Happy now Beefy?)

It is now evening phase, all night pm's please.
Deadline is at 11:15 tomorrow.

pevergreen
02-29-2008, 06:02
Role: Detective (Sergeant Steve)

Background: Just recently retiring from military service, you decided to take it easy yet you still wanted to make use of your skills. When you found yourself in the middle of a bank robbery, you never thought the action would come so soon, just like out times....

Aim: Eliminate the bandits or get all the hostages to safety, which ever is easier.

Actions: Each night you can use your military training to investigate people and reveal their true intentions. You may also distract a person of your choice for a whole night by telling them your old war stories.

Special abilities: You and Swat leader Sarathos have been buddies for years, as he was your commanding officer. Using old tricks you learn, you have managed to create a line of communication with Swat leader Sarathos and can report on activity regularly to him. Being a ex-military commanding, Swat leader Sarathos is used to going in heavy. In accordance with the current situation, Sarathos has deployed two sniper teams around the bank. If you can relay accurate information and distract someone into the right spot, Sarathos can call in a sniper strike. Abiding with department law, this can only be used in extreme and dire circumstances, so you only get two shots, one per sniper team. Use it wisely....

Role: Wannabe (Davin Giles)

Background: Ever since high school you have wanted to play profession football, and the long term repercussions meant little. On that one Sunday afternoon whilst you were waiting for your match to start, you were standing at the water cooler when a stray ball came and landed firmly in the back of your head. The force pushed you off balance and you went head first into the water cooler just before you were tackled hard into the grand stand. This accident left you with permanent brain damage which has constantly affects your ability to social interact.

Aim: Find the best course of action to exit the bank.

Actions: You may do what you wish under the directly of your 'master.'

Special abilities: Due to your accident and the effect on your social thinking power, you can be easily manipulated into doing the actions of others. You as aspire to have a role model and mimic the actions of others which you see as acceptable. You have certain solid thinking and of course a set of morals, but somehow everyone's proposition is always too good to turn down. The real question, which path will this take you down, do you have enough control to do the right thing, or will you fall back on the survival instinct and go with the side with the bigger guns, or just mind your own business and let them kill each other, the choice is yours.

Its not in quote tags so its allowed, i checked with Sarathos.

Drisos
02-29-2008, 09:16
Damn... why did no one else show up for the voting? Charge was obiviously innocent..

still think beefy and woad&fangs should lynched.

Sarathos
02-29-2008, 10:02
Yes it is true, I did agree. But why don't you show the other pm Pever? You know, your actual role.

And as a point of public humiliation, I mistakenly sent pever 2 role pm's, one of which he has shown. But I confirm now, pever is not the detective.

And Drisos has a very good point, why didn't anyone else show up for voting?

pevergreen
02-29-2008, 11:30
I posted both role pms?

You shouldnt start accusing players of things, your the host....

Charge
02-29-2008, 11:36
sweet....

1 mafia vote enough to lynch anybody...

Beefy187
02-29-2008, 11:49
I dont remember you being confirmed innocent. I think Woad was accidently when Sarathos said "Not you Woads (You dont have to send your pm)"

Remember I was given the role from KF. and If I was a mafia I will never abandon my spot (Even if im a average townie.. Townie Pride:yes: )

And voting for Charge was a random vote. If there is anyone to blame then blame the lurkers who didnt vote for anybody.

FOS: TB

Updated the tally but didnt vote. Why?

Drisos
02-29-2008, 11:54
Ok, so either both you AND woad are guilty, or you both aren't..

Charge
02-29-2008, 11:57
I dont remember you being confirmed innocent. I think Woad was accidently when Sarathos said "Not you Woads (You dont have to send your pm)"

Remember I was given the role from KF. and If I was a mafia I will never abandon my spot (Even if im a average townie.. Townie Pride:yes: )

And voting for Charge was a random vote. If there is anyone to blame then blame the lurkers who didnt vote for anybody.

FOS: TB

Updated the tally but didnt vote. Why?
here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1843353&postcount=21)
You didnt get townie pm then, so you are mafia with little chances of being protown special role.

KF didnt look like he can continue game in case of any role..
and voting for only 100% confirmed innocent isnt very random after all......
I was off in first round in previous so at least not expected same picture here again :brood:

Beefy187
02-29-2008, 11:59
Its night everyone, I need orders. But not you Woads.

Thats what the host said.. :sweatdrop: And im just guessing that means Woads has no roles

Sorry I didnt realise Charge.. I only went on for 2 minutes during english lesson and I just finished watching a movie and found out you randomly got lynched with one vote

Ill copy and paste my townie special role if the host allows me to.

It says something along the line of every even night we get to choose director somehow

Drisos
02-29-2008, 16:12
Do that posting a.s.a.p.

I say we lynch woad&fangs.

Please vote for me as director. I'm town.

Caius
02-29-2008, 18:24
Please vote for me as director. I'm town
How can we trust you?

Charge
02-29-2008, 19:48
You can trust him...

Beefy187
03-01-2008, 01:00
Role: Hostage (Town)

Actions: You may vote to lynch during evening phases

Aim: To give out alive!

Special abilities: Even night phase you are able to select a Town team leader to represent all hostages (via pm).

I dont know how the hostage can actually lynch the mafia but... Thats my role

And I am still against lynching W&F. Because Sarathos said "Not you Woads" meaning he doesnt have a role (Or he cant do anything this night.)

I say we lynch the lurkers like TB, BSR or Kamikaan

Sarathos
03-01-2008, 02:17
Time is up, write-up coming.

Sarathos
03-01-2008, 02:49
This was the the second evening and everyone still inside the bank. Thoughtall were still shaken from the sudden and painfully horrific death of pevergreen, all but the mafia who did it. Connor clownflace still kept his eyes on the front door, waiting for the cops to make a move.

Everyone seemed to have conquered they fear, or at least they thought. The group had almost been bored before last night, now they were just trying to calm their nerves. It not everyday that you see a man blown clear out of a room, right in front of them, through a door and then than headbutt a cement pillar.

In order to break the uneasy silence, Sergeant Steve spoke out about an observation he had made about one of the hostages.

"I noticed you didn't throwup when that other guy got killed"

"I have seen that sight all too often, and I have seen much worse than that" the hostage replied.

"I don't really see you as a man who could do something like that" Steve said strongly,

"No, I just stich them up or clean them up." said the hostage.

"Are you some kind of doctor?" questioned Steve,

"I once was a field medic, all those years ago, served in the Cold War. Those Russians were ruthless, so I had my work cut out for me. After that ended, I decided I could do some good, so I studied and became a surgeon. But justed after I finished, some new conflict broke out in Thailand, in some place called Vietnam. That place was hell, I could stand another war like that, so I quit the army and became a civil doctor."

"Well, it seems you can rely on you if things get too bad" Steve said with a smile,

"I will do my best, thats all I can promise" the hostage said.

"And thats all anyone can ask" confirmed Steve,

"The name is Carl by the way, Profressor Carl".

Little else happen this evening, the two bandits didn't make any actions, but seemed to be planning something big. Connor was still glued to his corner of the room, staring at the front door and Marvin had was still washing himself after having to clean up the mess of pevergreen, which Connor had made.

The night is over, it is now morning. Vote to be casted, deadline is at 10:00 tomorrow.

Alive
Caius
Woads&Fangs
Tiberius of the Drake
Kamikhaan
TwilightBlade
Drisos
Beefy187
Brave_Sir_Robin

Killed
pevergreen

Lynched
Charge

Beefy187
03-01-2008, 05:11
So nobody died?

Drisos
03-01-2008, 09:43
Good news indeed.

Thanks, Charge.

Role: Hostage (Town)

Actions: You may vote to lynch during evening phases

Aim: To give out alive!

Special abilities: Even night phase you are able to select a Town team leader to represent all hostages (via pm).

I can admit, this is identical to mine. No reason townies would give their PM to mafiosi.. so. Beefy is now confirmed innocent. I suggest we vote for him as director next night.

I dont know how the hostage can actually lynch the mafia but... Thats my role

And I am still against lynching W&F. Because Sarathos said "Not you Woads" meaning he doesnt have a role (Or he cant do anything this night.)

I say we lynch the lurkers like TB, BSR or Kamikaan

too random. I still think there's a good chance woad is mafia. let's create some discussion anyway.. woad, can you explain your very suspicious posting on the pm stuff? in detail? if there's a good explanantion we will of course lynch someone else.. but I don't see it yet.

:book:

for now:
Vote: Woad&Fangs

Beefy187
03-01-2008, 10:41
Vote: Woads

Meh You need to speak anyway

EDIT: Oops.. wrote abstain accidently

woad&fangs
03-01-2008, 15:17
How is it very suspicious? Didn't you notice that Pevergreen got sent two roles on accident? I'm the real Seargent Steve. Basically, I'm the detective but with extra powers like the ability to be a role blocker and I'm able to vig kill a total of two times. Pever should be able to confirm this but with this amount of activity I'm probably going to be lynched so here are my results.

Kamikhaan-unclear
Twilightblade-doctor

I'm guessing that kami is the secret role.

Edit: Vote: Charge, what's with your comment at the top of this page? If I had to guess I'd say that you and Drisos are Mafia.

Drisos
03-01-2008, 16:01
Charge is dead.:wall:

I'm not saying I believe you, I'm just not going to take the chance.

so.. let's not lynch these right now:

Kamikhaan
TwilightBlade
Drisos
Beefy187
Woad

and then there's 3 left.. Caius, Tib, and brave_sir_robin.

I'm going to vote tib, he's active here and there, but not in this thread.
at least we're not taking a big chance of lyning the detective, then

Vote: Tiberius of the Drake

woad&fangs
03-01-2008, 16:03
oops,Unvote: Charge; Vote: Tiberius of the Drake

btw, Drisos, You have to Unvote me before you can vote for someone else.

Caius
03-01-2008, 19:03
To me, I'd lynch the following:

Kamikhaan
TwilightBlade
Drisos
Beefy187
Woad
Caius
Tib
brave_sir_robin
I'd vote for a lurker, because they failed to show up. May I ask why I should be lynched?

Drisos
03-01-2008, 20:41
btw, Drisos, You have to Unvote me before you can vote for someone else.

ah well.. 1-1 in stupid errors :P

Unvote: Woad&Fangs
Vote: Tiberius of the Drake

btw woad, could you investigate Caius, please?

woad&fangs
03-01-2008, 20:53
No problem, an investigation of Caius sounds good to me too.

Tratorix
03-01-2008, 21:00
No problem, an investigation of Caius sounds good to me too.

And why are we supposed to believe you're the detective? :dizzy2:

Especially since you revealed someone with a doctor role in the thread, making him as good as dead.

Charge
03-01-2008, 21:05
"Not from you Woads" was a joke then?

Drisos
03-01-2008, 21:10
Especially since you revealed someone with a doctor role in the thread, making him as good as dead.

He could've figured, better tell the truth, because then he could save his own life. (woad was in danger of lynch.) and I have to say the detective is more important then the doctor.

Tratorix
03-01-2008, 21:16
He could've figured, better tell the truth, because then he could save his own life. (woad was in danger of lynch.) and I have to say the detective is more important then the doctor.

But now the mafia will simply kill them both. Granted it will take a bit more time, but they would be stupid not to.

Sarathos
03-02-2008, 00:51
Tally

Tiberius of the Drake-2 (Woads&Fangs, Drisos)
Woads&Fangs-1 (Beefy)

Sarathos
03-02-2008, 01:00
Time is up

Tiberius is lynched

It is now evening, pm's please. Phase will end at 09:10 tomorrow.

Caius
03-02-2008, 01:02
I dont see why do I have to be lynched. :dizzy2:

Drisos
03-02-2008, 15:24
Reminder, let's vote beefy for director.

Sarathos
03-03-2008, 00:18
Deadline passed 8 minutes ago, Write-up to come.

Sarathos
03-03-2008, 08:39
As another night fell, everyone seem to be settling again. Death is not something you can get over quickly, but the lack of activity began overriding their shock.

To no surprise, everyone one knew everyone else, but no one knew about them. No personal details were shared, at most a name, and to some less suspious people perhaps an occupation. No one knewn about family, hobbies or personal pleasures, perhaps some where too dark to tell, perhaps some would put you in danger.

Sergeant Steve had a keen eye for small detail, he had learned this skill from many years experience and never really missed much. But he was at a loss for the two bandits which held him captive. They weren't really the violent type which meant they were in control, these guys were pro's, very good pro's at that. So why rob a bank? Why not something more challanging? Was it something more than money? This is what stumped Steve, why these two bothered making such a large scale public conflict when they could easily use stealth to and avoid all this.

Whilst thinking, Steve tended to drift out of reailty, a habit he has always had. While he was in a trance, Steve didn't notice that Connor Clownface had finally moved from his post in the window, but seemingly disappeared as he was no where else to be seen.

After some time, they daily food delivery came in. But this time it was collected in by a hostage he had not seen before, and Steve never forgot a face. This new hostage would prove rather interesting.

As the hostage shared all the food around, he picked up a museli bar and sat next to Steve. He opened the bar and examined it.

"At least the food is good, but its nothing like what I can cook but at the Park" exclaimed the hostage.

"The park?" questioned Steve, as he took a bite out of a cheese biscuit,

"The Royal Parkton on Eat street, just a few blocks from here. Named one fo the best diner's in Vegas, one of the oldest too." said the hostage with pride.

"I must visit then, after this is all over" said Steve with a hint of interest,

"You would be welcome." the hostage said, taking another bite from this museli bar.

"But thats if these two ever finish" Steve said with annoyence,

"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles" the hostage quoted.

"Ah, Charlie Chaplain, a good man."

"Indeed, but what I don't get is why the other good men don't do something, I mean where are the police, SWAT or even the damn army. Why don't those law-abusers stop eating donuts and get in here."

Steve's face went red after hearing this, he couldn't control himself. Steve leap up from the ground and shouted; "The police are doing everyhting they can, you don't know what is happening out there, the only thing you can do is sit in here eating whilst criticizing theire efforts to get you free, I don't know why they should bother. The SWAT leader has assured me....."

Steve interrupted his rage to see the hostage smiling at him, but before he could say anything else the hostage clapped his hands three times and stood up.

"So I found you, detective, I knew you were in here somewhere, I took me awhile byt here you are."

Steve was dumfounded, this hostage was no hostage at all, he was the mafia, and he had used him to reveal his true identity. He could he be so stupid, the feelings of shame and anger were soon swept away as Steve turned back to the hostage, only to be greeted by an 98 Beretta.

"The only thing that I don't know, is your name" the hostage said with a smirk

"Its Steve, you already know that."

"No no, thats your undercover name, what's your real name?"

"And why would I tell you that?" questioned Steve with hesitence

Just as Steve said this, the pistol was discharged beside Steve's face, and a bullet was firmly lodged in between the sleeping Tiberius of the Drake's eyes.

"Because you care about the the rest of these people, and I don't." said the hostage

"Ok, The first letter is W, thats all I am telling you." said Steve with confidence

The pistol was then turned towards the food table, where TwilightBlade was standing, and his death came from behind, he never saw it coming, as he collapsed onto the rest of the food.

"Ok, ok" said Steve hastily

"The the second letter is F, happy"

"Quite" said the hostage,

"And what of your name?" Steve asked quickly

"Oh now that would be telling, but I will give you a hint, it has an 'a' in it." the hostage said, without letting off too much.

"But that could mean any..."

Steve was cut off as the pistol was whipped around his head and hit the back of his neck. Steve fell hard onto the floor.

Alive
Caius
Woads&Fangs
Kamikhaan
Drisos
Beefy187
Brave_Sir_Robin

Killed
pevergreen

Lynched
Charge

WOGed
TwilightBlade
Tiberius of the Drake

It is now morning, votes to be cast. Deadline is at 09:30 tomorrow.

Beefy187
03-03-2008, 12:16
No one being killed suggests one mafia lynched or mafia lurking

Caius or BSR and BSR sounds good for me

Vote: BSR

Drisos
03-03-2008, 14:01
Lynched
Charge

WOGed
TwilightBlade
Tiberius of the Drake

wasn't tiberius lynched?

Vote: BSR

For now.

woad&fangs
03-03-2008, 14:05
Vote: Caius
The guy that Seargent Steve was talking to was a mafioso. In the night two right up Sgt. Steve(me) was talking to a doctor. That doctor was twilightblade who was the person I investigated that night. I investigated Caius this night phase. I'm still waiting on PM confirmation from Sarathos but I think it's a safe bet that Caius is one of the mafia.

Drisos
03-03-2008, 15:43
Post here when you receive Sarathos Pm'.

I'll stick around to switch vote if necessary.

Twilightblade
03-03-2008, 23:58
bah

looks like I spent too much time away from this game

Sarathos
03-04-2008, 01:38
Sorry it took so long guys, Morning has ended

BSR is lynched

It is now evening, deadline is 09:00 tomorrow.

Beefy187
03-04-2008, 01:43
Did you send the night result to waods?

woad&fangs
03-04-2008, 02:08
No he didn't but I'm going to use my vig kill power on Caius tonight.

Congratulations on 1,000 posts there Beefy:balloon2:

Beefy187
03-04-2008, 09:58
ok

And I didnt even realise I got 1000:sweatdrop:

Thanks Woads

Drisos
03-04-2008, 17:13
OK? far from OK! sarathos has been online. and he didn't send a result? hmmm.. woad, are you sure you're innocent?

Caius
03-04-2008, 18:39
Hello.

woad&fangs
03-04-2008, 19:32
The result came back as "seemingly guilty". I think that that is a good use of a vig kill.

Caius
03-04-2008, 20:58
Appereance doesn't confirm my guilt.

You don't really want to kill me... You are going to make a wrong lynch. Am I allowed to post my role PM? That would be useful for me.

Drisos
03-04-2008, 23:15
Others did. So go ahead.

Btw, woad. Don't waste a vig kill on Caius. We'll lynch him. Please kill Kamikhaan. I, you and beefy are innocent. leaves caius and kamikhaan. and, if he's town.. who cares.. he's lurking anyway.

Sarathos
03-04-2008, 23:40
OK? far from OK! sarathos has been online. and he didn't send a result? hmmm.. woad, are you sure you're innocent?

I explained to the detective as to how the investigation results would work, but if he dos require a confirmation pm all he has to do is ask.

woad&fangs
03-04-2008, 23:48
I explained to the detective as to how the investigation results would work, but if he dos require a confirmation pm all he has to do is ask.
And I wanted to be sure before I vig killed a person so I asked and I got a "seemingly guilty" result on Caius.

Edit: how soon until this phase ends?

Sarathos
03-05-2008, 00:04
Time is up, write-up to come.

It is now morning, please cast votes

Drisos
03-05-2008, 02:53
Lol, I actually voted in the evening :P

Ok, another try:

Beefy187
03-05-2008, 03:07
Vote: caius

For being seemingly guilty

Sarathos
03-05-2008, 23:32
Deadline is passed,

Caius is lynched

It is now evening, pm's please. Deadline is at 14:45 tomorrow.

woad&fangs
03-05-2008, 23:51
Alright, what exactly is going on?

Sarathos, You never gave a writeup for the last night phase. Plus, I sent in orders to vig kill Caius which my role stated I could do. So how is he being lynched right now since he is supposed to be dead? And how has the mafia not been WoG'd by now?

Twilightblade
03-05-2008, 23:52
The game is dying in my opinion

Sarathos
03-06-2008, 00:00
Your dead, so your opinion doesn't really count.

But I suppose you are right, my first game is rather failing, my attempt at trying to balance school and the Org. isnt going so well. I do apologise for all my stuff-ups. But on the bright side, at least it can't get any worse.

Beefy187
03-06-2008, 08:27
When do you rekon the next write up will be?

Sarathos
03-06-2008, 09:47
When this night phase ends

Twilightblade
03-07-2008, 04:54
do not heed this post

Sarathos
03-07-2008, 05:48
Time is up, night is over. Write-up will come this time.

It is now morning, please cast votes

Deadline is 11:00 tomorrow.

Beefy187
03-07-2008, 07:51
cant vote if we dont know who died :sweatdrop:

Caius
03-07-2008, 21:48
Drisos, did you send the message?

Sarathos
03-07-2008, 23:54
cant vote if we dont know who died
Well no one sent in any orders so nothing happened.

Phase will end on time.

Caius
03-07-2008, 23:56
Drisos get away and no one sent orders... Cmon!

woad&fangs
03-07-2008, 23:58
I sent in orders to investigate Drisos. I expect to know what the result of that investigation is.

Drisos
03-08-2008, 10:59
Can we please have a list of who's alive?

I think

woad
kamikhaan
drisos
beefy

so, 1 chance at a lynch left?

good to investigate me.. then you'll know it must be kamikhaan. since beefy is innocent.

Sarathos
03-08-2008, 12:12
The end was near, Marvin could feel it. Since the death of Connor things had gotten out of hand. He was always in control and now without him Marvin wondered why he was even here. Marvin had been battleing his own mind for days now, and he finally had an answer. Speaking to the hostages whilst undercover had really changed his thoughts which he never thought possibly.

"The is nothing left for me here" Marvin said to himself, "I don't need to hurt this people, this was all Connor's idea." But then all the flashbacks of what he and Connor had done together and he cursed himself for being so weak.

The hostages that remained were getting restless. They were sick of people being shoot and dying in front of them. The blood pools made by Connor's brain fragments which were scattered when the sniper bullet penetrated his head, still stained the manager's desk. This horrific scenes had forced them to make a desperate escape plan, one which would be executed tonight.

Marvin had now convinced himself, that on the honour of Connor, he would not hand himself over, but carry out his final wish. Marvin was going out, all guns blazing.

He strongly secured his current mindframe and went to release the hostages for one final run. Marvin came to the manager's office front door, unlocked it and gave the order for everyone to stand up and walk towards the front door. As they approached the front door, hope filled the air, generated by the thoughts of freedom, freedom for some, but not all. In the bank's foyer, Marvin told the group to stop, they turn towards him waiting for the next order, but it never came. Marvin simply stared at them, loaded his two Colt.85's and simply said, "I'm sorry".

The feeling of confused was soon replaced by shock as Marvin ran towards them, grabbed Drisos from within the group and charged at the two glass front doors. Marvin used Drisos as a shield and pushed him front first through the left door. Drisos died instantly, being shot twelve times by all the sorrounding SWAT members. As Drisos fell, Marvin used his dead body to propell himself forward, dischanging two rounds from both his pistols. SWAT leader Sarathos was taking cover when he saw one of his officers get hit, pulsing with fury, Sarathos exposed himself from cover and discharged one round from his MP5, this one round ripped through the air, debris and eventually Marvin's left lung. Marvin, still flying through the air, landed harshly on his neck against the concrete front steps. It took all of thirty seconds for Marvin to bleed to death, the threat was eliminated, the day and hostages were saved.

When the body of Marvin was collected for transportation to the morge, a letter was found in his pocket. It read:

"I am seen as a villian,
But will die a hero's death,
I leave with no regrets,
I have achieved all that I needed,
And all what needed soing is done,
I, Kamikhaan,
Die a free man."

Game over

Town Victory

Alive
Woads&Fangs - Sergeant Steve (Detective)
Beefy187 - Town

Killed
pevergreen - Davin Giles (Wannabe)
Drisos - Town

Lynched
Charge - Town
Caius - Mafia (Connor Clownface)
BSR - Town

WOGed
TwilightBlade - Professor Carl (Doctor)
Tiberius of the Drake - Town
Kamikhaan - Mafia (Marvin Monkey Mask)

Thanks for playing guys, pretty bad for a first game but its a starting point. And thanks for being si patient with my enormous amount of mistakes. I promise everyone I will have my act together for my next large game and it will be a billion times better.

Thanks again.

Caius
03-08-2008, 14:57
Gah!

woad&fangs
03-08-2008, 15:34
How did Drisos get killed if the only mafia left was WoG'd?

GG Drisos and Beefy

Drisos
03-08-2008, 21:53
Ha, so our victory was never at stake. ~:)

btw, I always kept suspicious of you, woad. I though, mafia would kill you, because you're detective. Yet, they didn't.. so that was weird. led me to think it was you or kamikhaan (inactive)

gg,

and btw sarathos, it wasn't that bad. ~:) first time things are always hard. I enjoyed anyway. And cya around in gameroom! :2thumbsup: :yes:

Caius
03-08-2008, 22:05
Well, I could had kill woad, but you guys would suspect of me.

Beefy187
03-09-2008, 00:11
Grats town and GG Sarathos. And credit of town victory goes to Drisos, Woads and Charge good play lads!:2thumbsup:

seireikhaan
03-09-2008, 07:16
Apologies to everybody who participated in this game, and especially to Caius and Sarathos. I'm going to stop playing small mafia games, as I simply don't get into them anymore, nor do I seem to have much time to really bother with them when taking that factor into account. I'll host small games, but will likely not play any for a long while.

Caius
03-09-2008, 14:06
Apologies to everybody who participated in this game, and especially to Caius and Sarathos. I'm going to stop playing small mafia games, as I simply don't get into them anymore, nor do I seem to have much time to really bother with them when taking that factor into account. I'll host small games, but will likely not play any for a long while.
Don't worry mafia buddy.

Sarathos
03-10-2008, 23:36

Its ok, I know the feeling.