• Featured News

• New Large Mafia Game in Sign-Ups: UNOVA RISING

Hello, Orgahs!

This week in the Gameroom we have a new game in sign-ups, titled Unova Rising. And this time, it's being hosted by none other than yours truly, Chaotix. As it happens this game is a side-story in the Council of Villains series, and its focus is on the world of Pokemon. So it may sound a little goofy for a mafia concept, but but personally I think it has a lot of potential for fun. Players will take the role of Pokemon trainers, each controlling a team of six Pokemon as they duel and try to find the infiltrators - trainers who want to bring down the entire league.

I'm is looking for at least 30 players for this game, and I'd like to get as many as 45, so I'll need all the help I can get. If you're interested, don't hesitate to sign up!

For those of you who may not be familiar with the Gameroom, its primary attraction is the forum game "Mafia" (also known as "Werewolf" on some sites), a psychological deception game that also happens to be a great way to meet people on the site and have some fun.

Link to Unova Rising SIGN-UPS
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO