Tosa Cup Tournament Quarter Finals Game 1 AggonyAmp vs Sabre video commentary replay

Tosa Cup Tournament Quarter Finals Game 1 AggonyAmp vs Sabre video commentary replay
Tosa Cup Tournament Quarter Finals Game 1 AggonyAmp vs Sabre video commentary replay (10 min 14 sec)
05-25-2011 at 18:26
Uploaded by AzureTotalWar

Rating: 0 after 0 votes

Tosa Cup Replays May 2011
Favorites: 0 - Views: 4471
Comments: 4

Tags:
Tosa Cup Quarter Finals Match up between AggonyAmp vs Sabre It is a best of 3 match up. Game 1 http://azuretotalwar.com
Submit Comment

1. AMP -
    i gambled wrong the last match plus i messed up with my bows, so it was almost over from the start. builds matter much more than they did compared to old stw. those bashing my skill last match.. all i did was charge nothing more it was already game over.

first match i had some holes with him using 2ggs and less spears, but in the end his build was abit stronger. 2nd match he brought the samething which i was hoping for that's why i had alot of light cav to get in more and mess things up for my melee. 3rd match i was hoping for him to bring about the samething, but sadly no cav by him and unbalanced spear retainer he used that time, plus i screwed my archers skirmish up using whistling arrows @ 200 range and they make your bows 175 range, so my bow monks weren't shooting for awhile, plus i was dumb to aim at his bows in the shrubs lol.

he broke no rules, so was fair game and i enjoy losing almost as much as winning. :)

the people bashing me don't have much to show of themselves either "skill wise"...
  2. AzureTotalWar -
    yeah amp planted the seed in sabres eggbox
  3. Myrddraal -
    Just one more comment - I couldn't really hear you when the action got going. The balance of volumes might need adjusting.
  4. Myrddraal -
    Did you say a box formation was "impossible to impregnate"? I know what you meant though. Thanks for another fun to watch replay for this spectator who doesn't own the game (yet).
Media Library © Jason Axelrod from 8WayRun.Com (sponsored by Hotslot.org, a Slot Machine Resource)
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO