Thread: : ) Take a look-culmination of my modding efforts.

Default : ) Take a look-culmination of my modding efforts.

: )

God's Avengers-new unit for Numidians.

Only Numidians. Any enemy generals bribed to Numidia, and any new generals also get the trait and the ancillary.

Link:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/97634406/data.7z.html

Default Re: : ) Take a look-culmination of my modding efforts.

What? No edit button? Sigh.

Unzip the data.7z into your data folder.

1. Why Peasants as unit cards? :P God has bestowed upon Numidia the most powerful warriors ever known. But he has created them in the image of peasants to remind you of humility.
    2. Why headhurlers? Their skeleton has fastest attack/reload speed and one of the fastest running speeds for infantry.
    3. The "God" Trait automatically comes to every Numidian General, along with the "Angel" Ancillary. (+65535 to all possible positive effects, -65535 to all possible negative effects).
    4. The "God" Trait also disables most of the Corrupt/otherwise bad traits from ever plaguing your generals, even if they had them before they were bribed.

This should make Numidia a lot more playable :)

Prince of Maldonia Member Toby and Kiki Champion, Goo Slasher Champion, Frogger Champion woad&fangs's Avatar

Head hurlers with Flaming projectiles look pretty sweet.

Edit: you get an edit button when you're promoted to full member. Introduce yourself in the "hail new members" thread and contribute positively and you'll be promoted in no time.

PS: This thread probably belongs in the modding forums more than here.
    Last edited by woad&fangs; 03-07-2008 at 03:47.
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road,
    but also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a manner is the princely
    chicken's dominion maintained. ~Machiavelli

Head Hurlers have been given scale=2.0 and their skeletons increased in a similar manner such that they can outrun even light horses. The first screenshot, which compares the hurlers and the general unit, shows that the hurlers are real-life equivalent of ~10ft tall giants. :)

Post Re: : ) Take a look-culmination of my modding efforts.

Moved to Mod Discussion

Interesting modification orgo. Could possibly create a few visually dramatic battles.
    Last edited by Omanes Alexandrapolites; 03-07-2008 at 08:38.
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go back to bed

No! Can you delete this then? I already made a post in mod discussion...

Sucks. You deleted the wrong topic. Oh well. That's another 30 minutes of my life gone.

Anyway, this mod was made to test just what is the strongest possible unit that could be made in RTW without actually altering the game code itself. The above is the result.