Thread: The Lemongate

Default The Lemongate

..has left the building!

Sorry 'bout the short notice.

I had a blast. But it's over.

Ciao!

Default Re: The Lemongate

Uhm... really?

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

I'm really sorry to hear that, I haven't known you long but you seam like a good guy and ive enjoyed our little bouts in the throne room. i hoep you will come back, but if you dont it is of course your decision. best of luck to you mate
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Sweljuk Sultan Sweladin Member barcamartin's Avatar

Soo, Redemption II incoming soon then? ;P

Sad to see you go Lemon, hope you live a full life! :)
    The Great Seljuks, Winner of the "Broken Crescent: Commanders of the Faithful" hotseat

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

And I thought Tosa appointed The Lemongate to moderate this forum.

Lemon's just kidding. He's actually the new King of these forums. Tosa appointed him Wednesday. Soon they'll be a separate thread to swear our loyalty in. :P

Cant believe it...

Alright… No Mind Games, No Sarcasm, No Irony…

If my posts made you feel bad about whatever, sorry about that! It wasnt my intention!
    You were good at managing this game and your role playing surly was great as well.

I somehow see how my posts maybe made you feel like people aint appreciating you or the effort you put in the game and the court room but as I said, this was neither my intention nor do I feel like that.

It also isnt my actual opinion about you/ the Franks that you were as aggressive as I might made you look like and I also maybe wasnt really thankful enough.

Alright, thats as sincere and honest as I can be. I dont expect you to come back because of this but maybe it helps anyhow.

Yet I am sure you are not leaving just because of my posts. So good luck with handling whatever made you take this step!

Just a some final words…

Four years ago when I started playing at college I got sacked 4 times! in one match. A part of it was my fault a part of it was due to the fact that my offensive line just sucked ass. So after the match I kinda freaked out in the locker room. I ended up leaving saying I am quitting.
    Two days later I regretted it but somehow felt like I had taken things too far. I said I quit… I still wanted to play this but how can I go back without loosing my face after I said I quit …
    Yet since I love the game too much I showed up at the next practise. I apologized and my team mates welcomed me warmly simply coz they were a bunch of great guys.

I am not saying that you overreacted and I am definitely NOT saying that you have to apologize…definitely NOT! What I am saying is that sometimes we all take things a step further and feel like we cant come back because we then would lose our face. So just in case you one day get a kick out of this game again but feel like this forget about this feeling coz everyone here will welcome you warmly!
    Most Dope Fresh Artist Out There

DraMatiQue

www.datpiff.com/DraMatiQue-Kill-The-Game-Mixtape.429536.html

Free Mixtape Download