Thread: wall...siege...and chunks of rock falling apart

Default wall...siege...and chunks of rock falling apart

In a recent game I was playing the byzs and the enemy attacks my captial city of constantinople with 3 stacks(M2TWK Crusades) and i wait for there siege...they attack and start pounding at my walls with catapults etc etc...and make a breach...the sieging army charges trough the gap...ok this is the usual info...but the catapults start pounding at a new section of the wall and cracks it so good that a large portion of the wall falls inside...i had a full unit of varangian guard there ...the massive rock fell on top of them and not one was killed ...that bloody thing should have annihilated that unit...so is this an know issue?? i really think it should be fixed that falling pieces of wall should injure, at least, units.
    My deepest fear is not that I am inadequate...my deepest fear is that I am powerful beyond measure.

Default Re: wall...siege...and chunks of rock falling apart

While not realistic, its also not a bug. Simply a feature that was not added. I dont believe this can be modded in

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I disagree, the final falling of a Huge Stone Wall crushed 20 of my Unhorsed Knights. It doesn happen, just not all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

Beauty hunter Senior Member Raz's Avatar

It always happened in RTW... didn't it?
    But I haven't played M2TW enough to know. I think it's not if a piece of debris hits the unit, rather it is if the unit is in a certain area around the wall, only then is it affected.
    Quote Originally Posted by drone
    I imagine an open-source project to recreate [Medieval: Total War] would be faced with an army of high-valour lawyers.

Live your life out on Earth; I'm going to join the Sun.

well my units were like hugging the wall literally and i don't meen a small piece of debrie it was a giant rock...sry for not providing a screenshot
    My deepest fear is not that I am inadequate...my deepest fear is that I am powerful beyond measure.