This question may be a bit (OK, maybe even really) premature, but I was wondering if the team was considering making EB2 a mod-foldered mod so that when you install the mod it does not directly modify the base files in the M2TW directory but instead has it's own mod-folder.

The reason I ask is because I remember that to install EB1 you had to have a clean install of RTW. Now, I do use one mod for M2TW (Chivalry II it's called), but it is mod-foldered so that the underlying files are unchanged, and therefore my M2TW is still technically a clean install, which is something I have tried to keep that way just in case EB2 requires a clean install. However, if EB2 directly overwrites the main directory files, this could mean that other mods (and vanilla if you really wanted to play it) would not function properly. Now, I'm obviously willing to sacrifice all other mods for the greatness that will be EB2, but I do enjoy medieval era mods sometimes, and it would be nice to be able to keep them. So, just a suggestion, if it's possible to mod-folder EB2 it would be nice, because then other mods could still function without strange problems.