Thread: Aphistamenoi: who are these jerks?

Default Aphistamenoi: who are these jerks?

Alright, so I am playing a Rome campaign on Very Hard, and these guys (rebels of somesort) keep showing up once or twicece a year with rather powerful armies in the understaffed middle of Italy (I am not very far). Who are they, and where do they come from? I assume they are being randomly spawned, because my borders are pretty well defended and they appear all of a sudden.

So, anyway to deal with these guys other then forming another army every time they show up? Do they have a source? Will strengthening my city garrisons help?

Default Re: Aphistamenoi: who are these jerks?

oop, wrong section. sorry.

Did you build watchtowers there? I believe they spawn at unguarded watchtowers.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Not your friend Member General Appo's Avatar
    As far away from you as possible. Scuzzbucket.

??? Hax seems to know what he´s talking about, so I´ll just assume everything is fine.
    The Appomination

I don't come here a lot any more. You know why? Because you suck. That's right, I'm talking to you. Your annoying attitude, bad grammar, illogical arguments, false beliefs and pathetic attempts at humour have driven me and many other nice people from this forum. You should feel ashamed. Report here at once to recieve your punishment. Scumbag.

Arent watchtowers a bit to expensive in the early game to be build in quantity?