Thread: Adding regions to faction and decreasing rebels

Default Adding regions to faction and decreasing rebels

I tend to do minor modifications to my Retrofit Mod. I haven't figured out how to add regions to factions (Moscow to Russians for example) and I'm irritated by the amount of rebels that spawn in the game. It kinda breaks the pace of the game when you have to fight a rebel army consisting of units far more advanced than any faction in the game can get their hands on at the time. Help, anyone?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Adding regions to faction and decreasing rebels

if you want to change ownership of places look on this forum or twc center for the 'change ownership of province' tutorials, all you need are the settlement co ordinates (someone posted them on the how 2 mod section) and then u hav 2 go into your descr_strat, delete the units the old settlement owner had, and add your own
    for example: say a place on the map controlled by rebels was 46 x, 105 y (completely made up) u'd look in descr_strat for the army on the co ordinates 46 x 105 y, thenyou would delete the army and replace with units the faction your giving it to can recruit (ie: if your giving moscow 2 russia occupy it with kazaks and EE spear militia, instead of units they cant recruit) finally you cut the section and paste it under the faction your adding it to... i did tht 4 every almost every rebel settlement on my map....it caused some strange wars lol

(im crap at explainin things, hope u get it)
    Last edited by Thermal; 08-17-2008 at 16:59.