Thread: Hmmmmm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hmmmmm

I see a few familiar faces still hanging around here. Long time no see.

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hmmmmm

Welcome Back Elmo. Plan On Making A Return to .Org?

Since the .org appears to have improved its moderating staff, by eliminating one particularly unsavory individual, I will be participating here a bit more often. Though, I will not be using the old ElmarkOFear username, since most know be by this one now. I just visited the .com with my ElmarkOFear name and had quite a few new patrons who asked me who the heck I was, and why I have the title of Admiral?. hehe

You look to have done quite well for yourself during my time away. I'm glad to see you are a moderator. You always had a passion for this game, and it's good to see you spending time helping out the MP community. Most people have a tendency to take and take and never really contribute around here, so I am happy you are one of the elite few who have decided to give back. :)

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool Re: Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by UglyElmo2 View Post
    Since the .org appears to have improved its moderating staff, by eliminating one particularly unsavory individual, I will be participating here a bit more often. Though, I will not be using the old ElmarkOFear username, since most know be by this one now. I just visited the .com with my ElmarkOFear name and had quite a few new patrons who asked me who the heck I was, and why I have the title of Admiral?. hehe

You look to have done quite well for yourself during my time away. I'm glad to see you are a moderator. You always had a passion for this game, and it's good to see you spending time helping out the MP community. Most people have a tendency to take and take and never really contribute around here, so I am happy you are one of the elite few who have decided to give back. :)

I always will Know you Elmo, no matter what name you are under .
    But I had a similar problem. I Just joined Sith Clan and people asked me if I am "The Real Warman8". If that's good or bad, I don't know .

Thank you El. I was In the RTW MP Forum untill I switch to here in M2TW MP Forum. I always had a passion for this game since I started in March 2004 on VI, and since I had to cut down on my time because of my Wrists and recently won a HOF award, I feel relived and decided I should start to give back to the community that gave me so many chances.

If you (or anyone else) need anything, just PM Me!

Thanks Warman.

I sure could use a dozen donuts! It's late and I'm starving for sugar!

Woohoo, Elmo is back. i would urge you to use ElmarkoOfFear name. People need to know S:TW and M:TW exist and we had much fun :D

Annie
    AggonyJade of the Brotherhood of Aggony, [FF]ladyAn or [FF]Jade of the Freedom Fighters

Hi my old friends
    Hope you are all well nice to see some friendly old faces around i have just started to play Med 2 do any of you play it? i have seen very few of the old clans in med 2 but there seem to be a few new ones
    Nice to see the org still going keep up the good work

I havent played since the release of Rome so if you see me in the lobby come and give me some Tips :)

Good to see you all

Subadai

Hi Subudai! :)

I am only playing the MP hotseat campaign, with autoresolved battles now. I found the AI lacking and autoresolve makes it much harder.

I'm still not fond of the multiplayer, but I do now like the hotseat. I hope they keep that in the next game.

i would urge you to use ElmarkoOfFear name.
    I agree!

Welcome Back Elmo!
    Hunter King George Visit the Realm of the Hunters:
    Proud participant of the Code of Honor. Have you signed the code?

Howdy George!

It's good to have a bit of time to visit places again.

Could you PM me with the Hunter Forum link again. I reformatted this hard drive and lost my links.

Tell T1 I am still trying to make it to one of your practices. Seems my kids have declared my PC as their own. I may have to sell them on E-Bay if they keep it up.

I was playing M2:TW for a shortwhile and stopped a few months ago. Somehow I couldn't consistently log into M2:TW foyer, and nobody could tell me why (and I was not alone experiencing the problem at the time) so I stopped playing it.

If you see a game hosted by Thompson45cal, join it quick as it usually fills up fast. That's because these games are fun. If you see him, say "Ground control to Major Thom: Annie (Jade) says hi" :)

Annie
    Last edited by LadyAnn; 06-22-2008 at 14:08.
    AggonyJade of the Brotherhood of Aggony, [FF]ladyAn or [FF]Jade of the Freedom Fighters

Hey Elmo,

long time, just checked the old Ugly site...somehow its no longer up....anyway, next logicial step was to come here and check :D

I still visit old sites + my old friends, sometimes i talk with swoosh on msn, some other i play with in other games.... Nice to see some old faces still around.

My wife and me enjoy our second child, spent tons of time with family and got almost no time left to play computergames. I will never forget the old times as many of us played with a 56k modem....oh well, was insane fun :D

I play with Faast, AMP, Kyolic, Swoosh, sometimes Mag...also Nash comes in my mind, still got most of the old player on my MSN...

Anyway, enjoy ur life friends!

koc

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UgliElmo View Post
    I see a few familiar faces still hanging around here. Long time no see.

Here's One

A little something for your Steam avatar

(If this is too big, I will reduce on objection. Just in a hurry right now.)
    Last edited by Tomisama; 03-28-2009 at 13:10.
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

Just stopped by again. 8 Years later, lol.
    The strength of my arms, the power of my soul, the valour of my men... These all belong to the Fear Clan. I'm ready to fight in the name of the clan.
    Shogun 2 on Facebook

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Aaand welcome back!
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Well this was a massive necro, let's get in on this.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

We don't mind seeing older patrons around.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?