Quote Originally Posted by Tyberius View Post
Thank you all for your support, I'm so glad that you were expectant for my little contribution to a GREAT game and to a GREAT mod... I just want to know all good and bad experiences the mod has to offer.. and really I would like very much to asociate with two or three people (An Historian, one or two campaign programmers) to make the "mod of mods" someting based on medieval periods, near XL and BKB's but with more extended game time and even more units, using the mirror units and the dismounts to boost their numbers. Sadly I have found that all non-agent-mount-ship-crusade units added beyond slot 256 makes the period that utilizes this unit prod file to CTD on custom battle mode...That's why I didn't included the nearly 30 units I created to be dismounted units, like Bedouin foot warriors (dismounted bedouin camels), Saharan infantry (dismounted saharan cavalry) Royal foot knights (dismounted royal Knights) or foot boyars (dismounted boyars)... I have All this units on my own copy of the tyberius mod, but I make myself sure not to play custom battles...

Again: thank you guys for your interest on this mod..
cheers to all.
Is it possible to get a copy of this version with the understanding of no custom battles? I'd love to have more units for this excellent mod and I never really play custom battles anyway. Thanks for the 2.2 patch.