Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Broken Crescent 3

Sweljuk Sultan Sweladin Member barcamartin's Avatar

Default Sv: Broken Crescent 3

Indeed, I drop out too. It was a good idea..
    The Great Seljuks, Winner of the "Broken Crescent: Commanders of the Faithful" hotseat

Prince Louis of France (KotF) Member Ramses II CP's Avatar

Default Re: Broken Crescent 3

This was one of my favorite campaigns! I wonder if we couldn't start over with a new crop of players working from the same initial save to give the feel of the already populated and prepped world about to erupt into conflict.

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Have to agree that this game is pretty much dead!

If a new one is started, like Ramses proposed, then I might consider joining again.

We could maybe start one over in the twcenter... but we really need dedicated players, hell, we didn't even get through turn 1 with out 6 or so people dropping out. =/, and then 3 more dropped out on turn 2, -_-

The hotseats been dead for a while, no need to drop out, not like were going to randomly pick this up and start playing. though, Good news, I have the starting file still, if any one wishes to start a BC hotseat, with this kind of set up. (Also, I found out that the initial save had some bad things i forgot, (Like how the raphutes were out gunned because of there ability not to build siege engines, so i have to fix this up, but if you all are interested, I will fix up the game, This was one of my best works as a map modder, no other works i've done could of came this close with the balance, and how well it was.
    Last edited by Merlox123; 12-14-2008 at 22:06.

Blog Entries

by the way merlox my ss was dead, maybe it was my patch version or something but even on re installation, battles didnt work and the campaign kept freezing, in the end i just deleted all big mods off my computer to save space, though i want to get bc back, i miss it

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

I graciously conceded defeat/victory in the diplomacy thread. Check it outsies.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lol..

At least we got nice ending. It's sad that we never managed to get this thing really going.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

I figured after all the work we put into playing the game and roleplaying our characters, we deserved some kind of hastily-cobbled-together excuse for an ending.

Me also likey explosions.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I feel like even more of crap lol. I just got finished with making a Late SS game (Which is unheard of) 12 players. and just this week, 8 of them get banned... wtfffd!!?!??? lol... I donno if any one would want to play this game again, I know I would... just need... dedicated players..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merlox123 View Post
    I feel like even more of crap lol. I just got finished with making a Late SS game (Which is unheard of) 12 players. and just this week, 8 of them get banned... wtfffd!!?!??? lol... I donno if any one would want to play this game again, I know I would... just need... dedicated players..
    id just be in it for the arugments i miss not getting to cyber-bark at people, when empires out hotseating will become much easier, on the assumption u buy it of course

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    I figured after all the work we put into playing the game and roleplaying our characters, we deserved some kind of hastily-cobbled-together excuse for an ending.

Me also likey explosions.
    yeah...uh unique ending ATPG, as always like our convosations

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617