Thread: Excellent mod though I'm experiencing crashes.

Default Excellent mod though I'm experiencing crashes.

For some odd reason, I appear to be crashing in my Rome campaign at 251 B.C. When I click to activate the next turn, it just closes out onto the desktop. Probably a lot of members have had this though I'm merely wondering if any of the patches actually worked or had they still received constant or random crashes during a campaign? What is Probably RETROACTIVE, Partly RETROACTIVE, or Not RETROACTIVE, within your patch fix update?

Default Re: Excellent mod though I'm experiencing crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by the fixes sticky
    Retroactive means having an effect on ongoing campaigns, and not retroactive means you'll have to start a new campaign to get its effects.
    Partly means part of the fix will work on your current campaign, and part of it will only work in new campaigns. Probably means it probably works in your current campaign, but possibly not (it means I'm not sure).

Suffice to say, get all the permanent fixes and install them. Say something more about what is happening to get help with an actual crash.
    Last edited by bovi; 07-30-2008 at 17:35.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking