Hi everyone. I only recently discovered the TW titles when I bought RTW about six months ago, but I pretty much play at every opportunity I have. I then just bought M2TW a few days ago. I have a few questions regarding modding that I hope someone can help me with. (Imagine the smile on my face when I discovered the Guild:) I enjoy the game as it is, but I'm a sucker for making things better, and I'm a little overwhelmed by all the info here.

OK. I'll try to make this coherent.

When I first got here, looking for info on RTW, I saw the Europa Barbarorum mod and said, "Wow! That looks awesome! Gotta have it!" I then discovered that there are also patches. What exactly is the difference?

So, I downloaded the RTW 1.3 patch (which seemed to install just fine, and shows up as a program in my Install/Uninstall folder), and then the 1.5 (which I have no idea about - it doesn't show up anywhere), and then EB, only for EB not to launch when I was all done. So I tried to delete EB and try it again, as I saw there were a lot of problems with Vista compatibility, only for my PC to tell me that I have to have the admin. account to delete EB. I was on my admin. account! So I pretty much gave up in frustration.

Now, I'm curious, and any advice would be greatly appreciated. Some things are pretty general, and then some are specific.

For M2TW, what patches and what mods should I get? I'm particularly interested in the Total Realism, the King's Banner, the VanillaMod (?), and the Deus Regnum (I think that's it.) If there are others I'm not listing that I should consider, please let me know;)

How do you install them? I consider myself a smart guy, but I'm at a total loss on these.

Do mods work together, or do they "confuse" each other? What has to come first? For instance, if I wanted to use all of the mods/patches listed above, could it be done? If so, how would I go about getting there?

How can I change turn timing? I wanted to have 4 turns per year when I was playing RTW, but someone told me that was pretty much unchangeable. However, I'd much rather have RTW's 2 turn per year than this strange formula M2TW is using. The Deus Regnum mod said it takes care of that, I just don't know how to get there from here.

Again, any help is much appreciated.

Britt