Thread: Girl offers to sell Virginity for 1 million Euros. Bake Sale anyone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Girl offers to sell Virginity for 1 million Euros. Bake Sale anyone?

Im not paying a million for this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ion-Euros.html

maybe like 50
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Chieftain of the Pudding Race Member Evil_Maniac From Mars's Avatar

Default Re: Girl offers to sell Virginity for 1 million Euros. Bake Sale anyone?

Bake Sale anyone?
    Cherry pie?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I'll get my coat.

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

Default Re : Girl offers to sell Virginity for 1 million Euros. Bake Sale anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Im not paying a million for this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ion-Euros.html

maybe like 50
    I think 1 million Euros is just about 50, No? Fifty million dollars that is?

I thought you were Lemuring us. But this is an Italian copy-cat, and not that American college grad from the News of the Weird. It's an epidemic!
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Re: Re : Girl offers to sell Virginity for 1 million Euros. Bake Sale anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat View Post
    I think 1 million Euros is just about 50, No? Fifty million dollars that is?

I thought you were Lemuring us. But this is an Italian copy-cat, and not that American college grad from the News of the Weird. It's an epidemic!
    How dumb do women think we are? I mean anyone willing to pay for this should be hit.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

Default Re: Girl offers to sell Virginity for 1 million Euros. Bake Sale anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Strike's Article
    Her brother told the magazine: "She's never had a boyfriend. I swear on my mother's grave."
    Where have I heard this line before? Oh, right, in a back alley in Mexico City, from Orlando the Pimp.

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

Any informed consumer, where's Elliot Spitzer when you need him, with that kind of entertainment budget would expect some professional expertise in the art. Why would you pay top dollar for a novice?
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*

Part-Time Polemic Senior Member ICantSpellDawg's Avatar

I'l bet she's lying that she's a virgin. I'd put the money up and then sue her for false advertising.
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -Eric "George Orwell" Blair

"If the policy of the government, upon vital questions affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court...the people will have ceased to be their own rulers, having to that extent practically resigned the government into the hands of that eminent tribunal."
    (Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, 1861).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
    Where have I heard this line before? Oh, right, in a back alley in Mexico City, from Orlando the Pimp.
    What were you doing in a back alley in Mexico City with a man named 'Orlando the Pimp'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

L'Etranger Senior Member Banquo's Ghost's Avatar
    Hunting the Snark, a long way from Tipperary...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeus Caesar View Post
    What were you doing in a back alley in Mexico City with a man named 'Orlando the Pimp'?

Ask the Lemur no questions, and he'll tell you no lies.
    "If there is a sin against life, it consists not so much in despairing as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this one."
    Albert Camus "Noces"

Formerly: SwedishFish Member KarlXII's Avatar
    San Diego, California, United States. Malmö/Gothenburg, Sweden. Cities of my ancestors and my favorite places to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
    How much did you pay for that?
    HOW ABOUT 'DEM VIKINGS
    -Martok

Elephant Master Member Conqueror's Avatar

A million euros and you don't even get to keep her for it? What a rip-off!

RTW, 167 BC: Rome expels Greek philosophers after the Lex Fannia law is passed. This bans the effete and nasty Greek practice of 'philosophy' in favour of more manly, properly Roman pursuits that don't involve quite so much thinking.

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Default Re: Re : Girl offers to sell Virginity for 1 million Euros. Bake Sale anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    How dumb do women think we are? I mean anyone willing to pay for this should be hit.
    They'd hit that.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Blog Entries

*flips through wallet* Nope. Not today.

The thing about high school girls is that I keep gettin' older but they stay the same age. mmmmm..yeah.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

I would definatily do her for 100, just for kicks and giggles.

Lol - 1.000.000 for her :0
    Not less than 10.000 :)
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust