Thread: [ask]which mod should I get ?

Default [ask]which mod should I get ?

I wanna see thousands of zombie warriors,skeleton troops, mechanoid infantries across the field of war, which mod shoud I get ?

Thanks in advance

Bassist, God and Modder Member Thor the Bassist's Avatar

Default Re: [ask]which mod should I get ?

EODII is as close as you'll get. There's no mechanoid infantry but there are druids, zombies, werewolves, vampyres and other such monsters. Awesome mod too. I love the sense of impending doom it has.

Building for the Future of METW

@Thor, thanks, are there any golems in it ?

Waiting so many years for a mod, which allow me to see thousands of skeletal armies in the field of war, sigh...

Bassist, God and Modder Member Thor the Bassist's Avatar

Dont know exactly what Golems are but I dont think so. There's the Yagzril (or something like that) which are crazy monster things.
    Last edited by Thor the Bassist; 10-01-2008 at 10:59.

Building for the Future of METW

Star Wars Total War dosen't have skelingtons or zombies but it dose have battle droids and storm troopers. plus it has flamethrower units for the Republic and Hutt factions. If you want a mod that is different from RTW vanillia entirely then Star Wars total war is for you with very very melee units and mostly blaster units you have to use very different stratedgys like, strategic advancing/ retreating, to keep applying stress on retreating units to keep them retreating and snipeing positions for targeting expensive units or to add extra pressure to a flank. each faction plays differently and has different units, e.g. the flamethrower units for the republic punch through the front lines while the hutt ones attack the flanks.
    Star Wars Total War v0.05B is Out, download is 130.45MB and available at:
    [http://files.filefront.com/SWTW+V005Bzip/;11936290;/fileinfo.html]Filefront[/URL]
    The Forumns for any Info you need are at:
    Mod DB Forumn

Try it Today

@SiskinEDGE, thanks a lot, I'll go check it out =)