Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1594

Thread: Concert of Europe

COYATOYPIKC Senior Member Flatout Minigame Champion Arjos's Avatar
    Prisoners upon this rock, flying without wings...

Default Re: Concert of Europe

Argh! Well I'd like this to keep on going...
    Maybe Jan can even become a player, so in the end we gain :P

I am happy with Kagemusha taking over as Austria and me taking host role if others are... Franc? Greyblades? Arjos? Csargo?

If that ok with all we shall continue from where we are. Metternich will step down as will the Kaiser Ferdinand (as they did after 'revolutions' anyway) so Kagemusha has a free hand with Austria. If there are particular private policies (economic or otherwise) that you have been pursuing (apart from what is mentioned in the two KingJan chapters) you will have one chance to inform me by pm before I give economic details that KingJan was planning to do.

Yes to continue here and then pm me private plans that I need to consider. I will then give details of incomes and project progressions etc before we move on to next set of orders. If that is agreeable to all we can continue.

Are you going to need our last orders then? Those that Jan still had to publish or he can get them for you?

It would be best (for you) if you sent me any information you think relevant before we proceed. Last orders I would think may come in that category unless they are covered by Jan's Chapter 2 update. I don't need to know, for example, Austrian and Russian troop movements before Iasi and Sofia or French movements before Cyprus. I will need to know:

A. Any 'private business': Deals you may have with other countries etc.
    B. Total troop numbers (if you have raised new troops or disbanded any) and rough placings. Also where any fleets are.
    C. Economic projects/research that has not been mentioned. For example we are all aware of the French gun research and Austrian railway program but Austria (I know because I ordered it) is also researching new cannons which has not been mentioned.

If you wish to keep projects/deals secret that's fine but please say so. Troop dispersal and movements will be 'visible' to others if you have Staff Officers with an ally for example so if Russia has sent a liaison to the Austrian army Russia will be aware of some Austrian movements.
    Last edited by SoFarSoGood; 09-12-2012 at 14:02.

Humanist Senior Member Franconicus's Avatar

*SIGH*
    Thanks Jan, for reactivating my game. What a pity, that it only took that long.
    Maybe you can play as a faction leader, can you?

Anyway, SFSG as hist is alright to me. I will send you all info as soon as possible. Maybe we could get a summary of budgets, depts and military strengths.

Kage-san, welcome in the game. It is always a honor!

What about Prussia. Is it still Csarg playing?

Thanks Franc! Absolutely same in regards playing with you. If others do not have objections against me taking over Austria.Should we assume that we are moving into revolutions of 1848? Maybe best way would be to create a chapter concerning them and then we can move on from there. Or what would be the best solution?
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Absolutely no problem whatsoever for me, I can even get you up to speed regarding Austria if you like :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
    what would be the best solution?
    Hopefully Jan or SFSG can post the rest of the chapter which should explain everything...

Blog Entries

I'm fine with SFSG hosting, though I will miss playing with him as an opponant, maybe jan can take on the ottoman empire of kagemusha takes austria?
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Jan pmed last orders for France and England: I have pmed what I received to check all is good with a few other questions to them. Arjos has updated me on Russia. I shall send my last Austrian estimates to Kagemusha. The Kaiser has stepped down so Austria will now be totally in the hands of Kagemusha.

I am not sure if Csargo is still with us but we may have a new player soon (I'm trying to rope in an old pal from up t' north). When we have questions answered and some confirmation of csargo on/out I can give you some economics and we can resume from there. I hope that's ok.
    Last edited by SoFarSoGood; 09-12-2012 at 17:40.

Quote Originally Posted by SoFarSoGood View Post
    Jan pmed last orders for France and England: I have pmed what I received to check all is good with a few other questions to them. Arjos has updated me on Russia. I shall send my last Austrian estimates to Kagemusha. The Kaiser has stepped down so Austria will now be totally in the hands of Kagemusha.

I am not sure if Csargo is still with us but we may have a new player soon (I'm trying to rope in an old pal from up t' north). When we have questions answered and some confirmation of csargo on/out I can give you some economics and we can resume from there. I hope that's ok.
    OK.... I will come back as Prussia if that is ok. Maybe your friend can take Ottoman Empire or Italy?

Blog Entries

Would have to be two sicilies, the italians didn't unify until 1870
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Or Piedmont-Sardinia... Let's give Csargo a chance to show up, if he's not around when SoFar is ready to go, Jan will step in :)

Csargo has until Saturday morning or Jan takes Prussia as I want to get the economic data this weekend when I have time.

I would advise ALL that troop costs while on campaign will rise to account for campaign expenses: The further from nearest established bases the higher the costs unless you intend to 'live off the land' but logistics cost!

Kagemusha now has Austrian details and I am no longer responsible for Austria.

Regarding Revolutions as Jan said they have started early in Hungary and unoccupied Poland. The year is 1843. Basically all that has gone before so far will continue - Jans Chapters will stand. We shall continue from where it is.
    Last edited by SoFarSoGood; 09-12-2012 at 18:33.

Csargo has until Saturday morning or Jan takes Prussia as I want to get the economic data this weekend when I have time.

I would advise ALL that troop costs while on campaign will rise to account for campaign expenses: The further from nearest established bases the higher the costs unless you intend to 'live off the land' but logistics cost!

Kagemusha now has Austrian details and I am no longer responsible for Austria.

Regarding Revolutions as Jan said they have started early in Hungary and unoccupied Poland. The year is 1843.
    If I can not have Prussia, give me the Swiss. They a small nation I can have :).

Blog Entries

I would have suggested spain myself.

Piemont or Denmark or Ottoman, I say! Who needs Switzerland?

Uhm.. What is exactly "unoccupied Poland"? XD
    Austria, Russia and Prussia have parts of it, but there's no free Poland afaik...

Hasn't there been Krakau unoccupied for some times?

Blog Entries

We really need a map.

Oh yes, the Congress of Vienna made it a free city, thank you Fran! ^^

Blog Entries

Aparantly in the interviening decades between the last game and this one Britain somehow got canada back without fighting the americans. Kinda wish I knew what sort of godlike leverage they had on the yanks to get them to give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Arjos View Post
    Uhm.. What is exactly "unoccupied Poland"? XD
    Austria, Russia and Prussia have parts of it, but there's no free Poland afaik...
    "All the Russian troops leave however but remain position on the border." Page 40 Chapter 1 under 'Poland'. In Chapter 2 Jan says there 35,000 Polish rebels; they are in the areas from which the Czars troops withdrew.

Regarding Csargo he alone can decide.

Decision: I have thought about 'Canada problem'. I have read that in CoE 1 (the Fran game) that England was forced to leave Canada but yet our maps and realism show different. Since there was an intervening period (in game history time) between the end of CoE 1 and this restart I have decided that during that time Canada has been restored to England along the borders shown in the map here: http://geacron.com/home-en/?v=m&lang...=GeaCron950241 I feel this will increase realism and give extra leeway for non European affairs to play a role in the game.

Gentlemen,what year are we living? Austria annexed Krakow 1846 after the Krakow uprising.Before it.It was jointly controlled by Austria,Prussia and Russia.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Chapter 2 was set in 1843 Kage :)

they are in the areas from which the Czars troops withdrew.
    Ungrateful sobs :D
    Last edited by Arjos; 09-12-2012 at 19:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
    Gentlemen,what year are we living? Austria annexed Krakow 1846 after the Krakow uprising.Before it.It was jointly controlled by Austria,Prussia and Russia.
    The Krakow uprising - and the Hungarian uprising - are currently underway, as is an Italian 'uprising'. Once we have established who is playing what and some economic basics that you will need we can progress. I have pmed Csargo and asked him if he wants in. If no reply or he doesn't want in then Jan gets Prussia. If Csargo wishes to stay in then Jan gets Switzerland.

Economic outlines will be done by Sunday latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    I would have suggested spain myself.
    Spain could work. You know what.....

Never mind Prussia. Put me down for Spain. :)

Csargo us stepping due to not having enough time.

What about warluster? He is experienced and would be good to play Prussia!

Csargo us stepping due to not having enough time.
    Meh.....*sigh*.... Can I switch back to Prussia please?

Maybe Warluster can take Spain or even the Dutch! He was pretty good as the Dutch when he was with us last!

You are welcome to take whatever you like to, just stay with it!

Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast