Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A bit of help with Eprius?

Default Re: A bit of help with Eprius?

Am I right in thinking that when I get full barracks in Ambrakia I can get my eles back?

Also, the Romans won't lay down and die in my game. They have recruited approximatly 150,000 Mnai (2 entire stacks of infantry) worth of mercenaries in an attempt to stop me and succeeded in reclaiming Roma. But hey will pay!
    Last edited by We shall fwee...Wodewick; 10-31-2008 at 03:03.
    Do you find something funny with the name Biggus Dickus?

in the EB PBeM

Member Member Carthaginian General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conradus View Post
    In vanilla mines were pretty cheap and you earned your investment back in 10-15 turns. Level one mines in EB cost about 8000 (or 14000? mnai) but they can earn you about 1500 a turn. Level two mines are only really usefull if you have a lot of cash already. They're very expensive, but double your income. If you're Epiros you're better of first conquering all those balkantowns with mines before upgrading your mines to lvl 2
    The Illyrians start out with mines already?
    ... Yes, is this Kart-Hadast? I'd like to place an order on a new expedition, I have business in Illyria. Yes yes, this is a priority grade 1 order. And tell Atiqa and Lilibeo to help you with it while you're at it... I need that expedition up and running as soon as possible, cost whatever it will!
    And with that taken care of, soon Illyria will be mine *gnides his hands and stares maniacally into the distance*... muhuhuhaha.... MWAHAHAHA!
    Last edited by Carthaginian General; 10-31-2008 at 04:16.
    Paper is deadly in the hands of a skilled player, but Rock is clearly OP.
    Signed, Scissors.

That's so wrong, Rock is working as intended but everyone knows Scissors is WAY too good.
    Signed, Paper.

Wow, neither of you have a clue about the game. Scissors is fine but Paper is extremely imbalanced and needs nerfing asap!
    Signed, Rock.

Post Re: A bit of help with Eprius?

Quote Originally Posted by We shall fwee...Wodewick View Post
    Am I right in thinking that when I get full barracks in Ambrakia I can get my eles back?

Also, the Romans won't lay down and die in my game. They have recruited approximatly 150,000 Mnai (2 entire stacks of infantry) worth of mercenaries in an attempt to stop me and succeeded in reclaiming Roma. But hey will pay!

Yes, you are correct. I am currently 4 turns away from being able to wish I could waste all my money on elephants. Not that I can or anything. It is the Epeirote Elite Phalanx and Agrarian Infantry I am interested in.

Anyways, I just had a heroic victory against the army that should be defending Roma itself, (they marched north) but in true EB style, I had a slight crash....something involving the power cord.

Anyways...two pages already?
    Last edited by retep219; 10-31-2008 at 04:36.

They are clearly a popular subject.

Also,thank you Carthaginian General, I can go to my lectures with a smile on my face now!
    Last edited by We shall fwee...Wodewick; 10-31-2008 at 11:34.
    Do you find something funny with the name Biggus Dickus?

in the EB PBeM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12