Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who do you play as?

Smile Re: Who do you play as?

I've got two EB campaigns going on at the moment, one Karthadast campaign: It's 227BC (something like that) and i've taken Garama, the southern half of Iberia, Numidia, Mauratania Massaeysili, and Sicily.
    And I have a Makedonia campaign (which if i'm lucky I will get an economy) and I've taken Athenai then Sparte and I'm sieging Ambrakia.
    Last edited by lenin96; 01-20-2009 at 04:22.
    Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    Have the strength of Arnold Schwarzenegger, the voice of Billy Mays and the ability to produce bull**** at a moments notice and you can be the leader of anything.

Spartan Member Megalos Danielos Psychopatos's Avatar

Default Re: Who do you play as?

Playing Epeiros campaign now, and it's great fun; phalanxes (elite are as good as agyraspides) + elephants + good cav + illyrian savages + thracian and celtic swordsmen and axeman + greek units...G-R-E-A-T recruitment possibilties, same climate, very good-interesting location (many possibilties for expand and RP) and at least one battle every turn at the beginning ( Pyrrhus when died was almost semi-god of war!) The best for me will always be AS, true Alexandros Legacy, and Quarhadast. I'll probably never play as steppe faction-just don't like them, and have big problem with Rome-as EB team say they are faction, in every detail,...but I just HATE them; I started few time Rome campaign but never withstanded more than 10 turns...

Soorry for my english.
    Spartans do not ask:how many? but:where they are?"

Pontos.

Doing pretty well, have all of Anatolia and Mesapotamia, along with the Crimean. Watch out, Greece, the Persian Empire is back!
    This space intentionally left blank.

I've started a Sweboz campaign for EB 1.2.
    I love to worry about the lives of those rare and vulnerable Worgozez.

I've played Getai with EB 1.2 and think it is a great faction; now I'm playing Pahlava with alex.exe.. at the start is a great challenge but now I'm loving it.

And yes that's my first post :)

I love the KH!
    They had real tradition and science, not just a superior military state as rome.

After all, i took a break from my kh campaign, because it's grown really worse in the last turns. After I extinguished epeiros and macedon, the seleukids were taken down in asia minor from the ptolomai and I allied with them. Soon the ptolomai were drawn back to Antioch but then the seleukids betrayed me and now i fight angainst both in asia minor. In the north-west I'm fighting hard against the romani, they sieged segestica several times. I lost a full stack army by the siege of patavium, now I'm preparing to keep them busy in the north and attack tarentum. But i hate those Ptolomai phalangites(have to sorround them all the time with my hoplites and still they don't break away) and their hetairoi cavalry and yet the Marius reforms didn't pass.

Sry for my english but i'm upset! :D

Casse at the moment. My KH campaign ctdied :(
    I love the smell of bronze in the morning!

Campaigns completed: Vanilla Seleucid, EB 1.2. Carthaginian, RSII Pergamon

Blog Entries

Waiting for Baktria with the PBeM.

Ho hum.

I'm playing Arverni at the moment. Enjoying it a lot. Preparing to launch a raid into Sweboz lands.

P.S. not exactly very creative for a first post, but I'm a long time lurker who finally decided to register....

Has enjoyed his SSbQ campaign and can't wait to repeat it's success on PBeM. Except winning the first Punic war this time.
    Do you find something funny with the name Biggus Dickus?

in the EB PBeM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123