Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cheats

Question Re: cheats

what fraction should i be when i get m2tw on sunday a fraction with the strongest units:

RABO! Member Brave Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

Default Re: cheats

How do you move an Eleutheroi character? For example I'm trying to move Rhesus from Ebornorum region somewhere else. I took the town and now he just sits to the south of it looking like he has no movement points. It'll take too long for him to die and he blocks the route south of the city.
    From Frontline for fixing siege towers of death
    x30 From mikepettytw for showing how to edit in game text.
    From Brennus for wit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
    Hello! how are you? , i need help with the create_unit cheat, i am trying to use it but it doesnt work, maybe i am missing something
    for example i am using the Averni, and i want to create a nietos unit, so i write: create_unit "Gergovia" "gallic heavy swordsmen" 1 0 0 0, but it doesnt work, could you help me?
    You don't need the "" around the settlement name: create_unit Gergovia "gallic heavy swordsmen"

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Brave Sir Robin View Post
    How do you move an Eleutheroi character? For example I'm trying to move Rhesus from Ebornorum region somewhere else. I took the town and now he just sits to the south of it looking like he has no movement points. It'll take too long for him to die and he blocks the route south of the city.
    Just move him like every other character, his name is probably just "Rhesus".
    Last edited by Ludens; 12-08-2009 at 12:56. Reason: merged posts

RABO! Member Brave Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

Unfortunately, its not just Rhesus. Tried that. Oh well, I'll just take a garrison unit and auto_win a battle with his stack to deal with it.
    From Frontline for fixing siege towers of death
    x30 From mikepettytw for showing how to edit in game text.
    From Brennus for wit.

Hi, I'm a bit lazy so i have been using process_cq in a couple of my Sweboz settlements. Problem is some of them have ~ in the name. How do you type this into the console?

"~" = "_"

For example Gawjam~Rugoz is Gawjam_Rugoz.

The same applies for most cities with "-" in their name but not all (Sucum-Murgi being a good example).

Hello
    I'm having problems with the AS reforms. I know its on the FAQ but so far i lost two separate battles to the Phalav with two different family members with full stack armies. And the same with 2 allied generals. But the reforms dont seem to be happening.. any solutions?
    Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123