Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Journey Of The Hellenes

Apprentice Geologist Member Blxz's Avatar

Default Re: Journey Of The Hellenes

Nice AAR. You have a good writing talent. Too bad this fell to the same problem they all do; just stops mid way through the story.

Hope you will continue it. At least to wrap things up story-wise. Something like a negotiated peace with the Maks to avoid a war; take their capital Pella, then trade it back for Sparta, Athens and possibly Corinthia for peace. Alternatively if the urge comes back you could go on to conquer the world 'Fluvius-style' to have a fully orange map.

Hope you can at least finish it mate. Good luck.
    Completed Campaigns:
    Macedonia EB 0.81 / Saby'n EB 1.1
    Qart'Hadarst EB 1.2 / Hai EB 1.2
    Current Campiagns:
    Getai/Sauromatae/Baktria
    donated by Brennus for attention to detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Blxz View Post
    Nice AAR. You have a good writing talent. Too bad this fell to the same problem they all do; just stops mid way through the story.

Hope you will continue it. At least to wrap things up story-wise. Something like a negotiated peace with the Maks to avoid a war; take their capital Pella, then trade it back for Sparta, Athens and possibly Corinthia for peace. Alternatively if the urge comes back you could go on to conquer the world 'Fluvius-style' to have a fully orange map.

Hope you can at least finish it mate. Good luck.
    thank you very much. It is my goal to do this. I have a long weekend coming up. I might try to tackle some of it then. I am actually in the process of re-reading it now to get a feel for things. Thanks for following. The only AAR I actually finished was the one with Ptolemaoi.

Member Member the man with no name's Avatar

It's almost the "aniversary" of the AAR Maybe you should end it on that day and make it go out with a BANG!
    My balloons:

Quote Originally Posted by gamegeek2 View Post

Steppe battles are very long, but the wars are short.

Infantry battles aren't as long, but the wars are much longer.

-gamegeek2
    Campaigns completed: Vanilla Julii

I say finish what you started! I did just that last weekend and it was very fun, it's very satisfying to give an end to the story.

Edit: I actually confused Chirugeon with Vasiliyi, but they seem to be in a very similar situation.
    Last edited by Molinaargh; 01-18-2010 at 23:48.

Influence:

Deranged rock ape Member Quirinus's Avatar

Nice! Just started reading a few days ago, and man, it seems like I arrived at a good time lol, just in time for the epic ending.
    WARNING! This baseline signature should never appear on screen!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516