Thread: I'm makin bacon!

Default I'm makin bacon!

Fry it, put some butter on it, make it sizzle, just as long as theres boxes of it in my fridge, imma make me some bacon, then eat it all.

-ACIN

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

Default Re: I'm makin bacon!

I like to deep fry it myself.

My kingdom for a .

(Insert innuendo here) Member Balloon Bomber Champion DemonArchangel's Avatar

YES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat View Post
    China is not a world power. China is the world, and it's surrounded by a ring of tiny and short-lived civilisations like the Americas, Europeans, Mongols, Moghuls, Indians, Franks, Romans, Japanese, Koreans.

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

im making bagels and lox!
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Quote Originally Posted by Hooahguy View Post
    im making bagels and lox!
    THIS THREAD IS FOR MAKIN BAC0N ONLY!

Post Re: I'm makin bacon!

Bagels and lox are just so not connected with bacon. Fried baloney, on the other hand, is very much comparable (and preferable, of course).

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar

Bagels and Lox taste even better when they're topped with crumbled bacon.

And even better if it all deep fried together.

My kingdom for a .

Exclamation Re: I'm makin bacon!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyoma1910 View Post
    Bagels and Lox taste even better when they're topped with crumbled bacon.

And even better if it all deep fried together.
    Traitor to the Crown.

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

Now's a good time to buy bacon; the price is dropping here about 50% out of fear of Swine Flu.
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    Now's a good time to buy bacon; the price is dropping here about 50% out of fear of Swine Flu.
    Yeah baby. Never let a good crisis go to waste. Everything tastes better with crumbled bacon on it, even ice cream.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*

Quote Originally Posted by Megas Methuselah View Post
    Traitor to the Crown.
    Of course! I am Cajun. Why do you think they stuffed us on ships, and sent us out of Acadia? We could never be loyal to "The Crown."

Edit:

And we put pork in and on everything. I'm thinking of making a car out of salted pork bellies... that way if I get hungry while driving, I can just nibble on my carburetor.
    Last edited by Yoyoma1910; 04-28-2009 at 16:08.

My kingdom for a .

Arlington, Texas, United States of America.

Only way to have bacon is to buy it by the slab, cut it thick yourself and cook it in the oven on a cooling rack sitting in a cooking sheet.
    Last edited by BigTex; 04-29-2009 at 02:01.
    Wine is a bit different, as I am sure even kids will like it.
    BigTex
    "Hilary Clinton is the devil"
    ~Texas proverb

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

Oooh, I hadn't thought about how cheap bacon might get. Everybody, make sure to tell your neighbor that you heard swine flu is spread by bacon, and bacon alone. When we've driven the price down to 99 cents a pack we can declare victory!

Yesdachi swallowed by Jaguar! Member yesdachi's Avatar

i had bacon at lunch, considering the fall in price my meal should have been cheaper. o-well for bacon i would have paid x2 (but dont tell THEM that).
    Peace in Europe will never stay, because I play Medieval II Total War every day. ~YesDachi

Thumbs up Re: I'm makin bacon!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
    Oooh, I hadn't thought about how cheap bacon might get. Everybody, make sure to tell your neighbor that you heard swine flu is spread by bacon, and bacon alone. When we've driven the price down to 99 cents a pack we can declare victory!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
    Begun the bacon wars have.

As a result of this price drop in bacon, I'm quite sure baloney, a viable substitute, will experience a rising price. Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Megas Methuselah View Post
    As a result of this price drop in bacon, I'm quite sure baloney, a viable substitute, will experience a rising price. Shame.
    How is baloney a viable substitute for bacon?

It's not like pancetta.

My kingdom for a .

White Panther (Legalize Weed!) Member AlexanderSextus's Avatar

What is ACIN's opinion on Turkey Bacon??
    Do you hate Drug Cartels? Do You believe that the Drug War is basically a failure? Do you think that if we Legalized the Cannabis market, that use rates would drop, we could put age limits on cannabis, tax it, and other wise regulate it? Join The ORG Marijuana Policy Project!

In American politics, similar to British politics, we have a choice between being shot in our left testicle or the right testicle. Both parties advocate pissing on the little guys, only in different ways and to a different little guy.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderSextus View Post
    What is ACIN's opinion on Turkey Bacon??
    It's blasphemy. Anyone who tries such a food will be labeled a criminal under bacon law and will have their soul sent to the evil broccoli forest for all eternity when they die by the almighty bacon god, Bacondes the bacon Hades, which is guarded by the immortal but swine flu infected pig Cerbacerus.

-ACIN

White Panther (Legalize Weed!) Member AlexanderSextus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    It's blasphemy. Anyone who tries such a food will be labeled a criminal under bacon law and will have their soul sent to the evil broccoli forest for all eternity when they die by the almighty bacon god, Bacondes the bacon Hades, which is guarded by the immortal but swine flu infected pig Cerbacerus.

-ACIN
    ok well what if i ate real bacon before eating the turkey bacon?

i have like 3 packs of turkey bacon in my fridge, and 2 packs of real bacon.
    Do you hate Drug Cartels? Do You believe that the Drug War is basically a failure? Do you think that if we Legalized the Cannabis market, that use rates would drop, we could put age limits on cannabis, tax it, and other wise regulate it? Join The ORG Marijuana Policy Project!

In American politics, similar to British politics, we have a choice between being shot in our left testicle or the right testicle. Both parties advocate pissing on the little guys, only in different ways and to a different little guy.

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

Hey... because of the dammit swine flu... bacons (who allready haram by majority of my fellow countrymen - read: Indonesia)... WAS BANNED HERE UNTIL THE SWINE FLU OUTBREAK WAS DOUSED!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE SEND ME TONS OF BACONS!!!!!!

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cute Wolf View Post
    bacons (who allready haram by majority of my fellow countrymen - read: Indonesia)... WAS BANNED HERE UNTIL THE SWINE FLU OUTBREAK WAS DOUSED!!!
    Boy, talk about unclear on the concept. Somebody needs to tell the Health Ministry of Indonesia that Swine Flu is not spread by pork products. Not unless you have carnal knowledge with them.
    Last edited by Lemur; 04-30-2009 at 15:13.