Thread: Satrapy of Parthava

Default Satrapy of Parthava

General orders and reports of things concerning the Satrapy go in here. This is also where we will discuss our battle plans and building strategies. This post will be the "general orders" post and I will update it instead of always posting a new post. Discussions will be posted sequentially.

General Orders

246 BC Summer: Marsyas, make your way toward Alexandreia Ariane with all speed, public order is about to drop like a rock when Mikithion leaves. If the problem continues beyond my chancellor term, post recruitment requests (in your SOT post-that must be kept up to date) for Pantodapoi until order hits 75-80% without you being present, and then request public order buildings, preference being law bonus. Step out of the town occasionally to check that order will be permanent so we can continue fighting Parthia. You are officially the Governor until this is resolved. Retrain Pez. and Thureophoroi when you get there. If you need to ditch the infantry to travel faster, make sure you are inside Satrapy borders when you do it, so that no one else can take them. I will be doing the same thing in Hekatompylos. Let's get this fixed pronto so we can whoop some Parthian horses' arse.
    Last edited by MerlinusCDXX; 05-29-2009 at 06:18.

Default Re: Satrapy of Parthava

Do you mean Marsyas at the very begining? As Mikithion is already at A-Ariane
    Last edited by Nole4694; 05-29-2009 at 03:47.

Default Re: Satrapy of Parthava

Yeah, oops. The last time I wrote anything like this, it was addressed to Mikithion, it didn't get done.. Will edit now.