Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566
Results 1,951 to 1,968 of 1968

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.2 Hotseat - Dogs of War (completed, winner Nightbringer)

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.2 Hotseat - Dogs of War

It was challenging and fun to play my first hotseat :)
    Too bad, i couldn't wipe Igno's faction out. This would have been perfect ending with this. :P "Spain destroyed" tab, *uber-evil laugh* >:]
    So many great nobles, things, administrations, so many high chieftains, so many brave nations, so many proud princes, and power so splendid; In a moment, a twinkling, all utterly ended. - Jacobus de Benedictus

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Thanks everyone for a great hotseat campaign!
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar

Sorry guys I didn't get a chance to look at this over the weekend and now I'm not going to be back at my gaming comp until the first week of June. I will look at it then and if I can salvage the game I'll get in touch with everyone to see if we want to continue.

If I can't I will be back with another grand campaign hotseat from the ideas bank. Anyone interested in Wrath of the Khan 2: The Struggle for Europe?

In the meantime let's consider this one finished (and hope it can come back later).

Congratulations NB and well played everyone!
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 05-09-2011 at 07:03.
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

Quote Originally Posted by slysnake View Post
    Did Rex offer Pamplona to you for peace??? You know, if you had of accepted that, Spain would have actually been better off than when France had invaded in the first place ^^
    My Achilles heel has always been to bite off more than I could chew. I was planning on waging economic warfare on France - burning France to ashes, and force them into peace. It might have worked if I didn't have to fight the HRE as well.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Quote Originally Posted by RexLegend View Post
    It was challenging and fun to play my first hotseat :)
    Too bad, i couldn't wipe Igno's faction out. This would have been perfect ending with this. :P "Spain destroyed" tab, *uber-evil laugh* >:]
    I was in the process of fleeing to Hungary via Ireland and Northern Scotland.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus View Post
    Lol, we had a nice warm fire waiting for you there.

Not really on-topic, but Ignoramous, are you ever going to play your turn in Frozen North?? I swear the next turn is like 3 days overdue now ^^

Greetings,

Thanks all for the campaign. Insular Kingdoms are challenging.

Grats for the winner!

I would propose a SS3 campaign, seems the Wrath of Khan 2 uses the Grand Campaign that does not llikes my portuguese Windows 7 :O

*salute*

Is there not a SS4 now? We do need to remember though, that heretics have alot more power, and from what I have heard, can really screw up things in your campaign if you're not careful enough, but that's the only downside I'v heard of so far; hopefully there should be less CTD's! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Balthor View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks all for the campaign. Insular Kingdoms are challenging.

Grats for the winner!

I would propose a SS3 campaign, seems the Wrath of Khan 2 uses the Grand Campaign that does not llikes my portuguese Windows 7 :O

*salute*
    I was planning to use SS6.4 but I'm not set on it yet.

Knight of the Crusade Member Thanatos Eclipse's Avatar

This was a great game! Congrats to NB, if only I'd invaded Egypt sooner, maybe that'd be me ;) Oh well, an ally won and that's good enough for me.
    For Rome! Got Rome!!
    For the Admiral!

What's this Wrath of the Khan 2?

It's going to be a Mongols vs the world game, probably in SS6.4, probably starting in June when I'm back on deck. I'll set up a brainstorming thread when I'm ready to discuss rules, mod etc but for now just start to get really excited.

Oh. Tried that before. Mongols run out of steam cause of lack of money though. A determined coalition can hold them back long enough, probably.

The key will be to set up the rules so that there's an incentive for non-Mongol factions to fight each other as well as the Mongols or even to ally with the Khan. In the first WotK game which was in broken crescent the Rajputs ended up siding with the Mongols which was key to the ultimate Mongol victory. We could also mod the game for balance and make sure the mongol VCs are realistic and achievable.
    We can discuss all this later.

Also I'm going to play the Mongols
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 05-10-2011 at 08:54.

So it'll be different? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus View Post
    Do not underestimate same enemy, when you had done same mistake before ;)

EDIT: About SS6.4 heretic massacre, perharps there is some sub-mod that removes heretical ultimate power... I haven't checked forum for months now.
    Last edited by RexLegend; 05-12-2011 at 15:17.
    So many great nobles, things, administrations, so many high chieftains, so many brave nations, so many proud princes, and power so splendid; In a moment, a twinkling, all utterly ended. - Jacobus de Benedictus

This one is over. I can't get it to work. Well played all and congratulations NB!

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566