Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 2478

Thread: Twitter discussion

Default Re: Twitter discussion

Hottttttt!!

History is never a one sided affair. Here is the view of the defenders: pic.twitter.com/t2DWgtdbeO
    New desert landscapes created, climate set so that it will favour unarmoured units - Tux
    Nice!
    Experienced in 3D modelling, 2D artwork or coding? If so the EB team would be happy to hear from you. Contact us at: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forum...-Barbarorum-II
    Working on the province description for Ālbihoimoz (modern North East Germany) - cmacq
    Working with nazgool and Tux to improve the quality of the Camillian Hastati - j0ker
    Advising Zellyon on improvements to the Garamante chariots - paullus
    Moar chariots!
    As of today, all the Medieval Settlements have been excised from EBII! Every faction has an EB or DBM settlement at all levels - Kull
    My hat goes off to you, sirs.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Edited Arevaci temples submitted to be included in EBII. Only one unique temple for the Arverni left and the Celtic gods are done - Brennus
    Settlements now finalized for the alpha release with inclusion of variants for Taksahila, Ptolemaioi, and one other faction - Kull
    This has already been remarked on the faction slot thread: one other faction? Preparing a big surprise or a bit of trolling? I first thought Malkûtâ Nabâta would be a unique faction in terms of settlements, but perhaps they share it with the Mamla'ha biMassylim. Perhaps the Lusotannan? Sab'yn? Getai? Pritanoi? Or a new faction indeed, which would have to be an entirely different culture from what is there already (I'm guessing Hyperboreans).
    Special Arverni temple, the Deuotegos Teutateis, of the god Teutates finished. All Celtic temples now finished! - Brennus
    Praise the gods!
    New desert battle map textures added, complete with botanically accurate vegetation - Tux
    Finishing writing descriptions for the Numidian ports - Gaius Scribonius Curio

Quote Originally Posted by Ailfertes View Post
    This has already been remarked on the faction slot thread: one other faction? Preparing a big surprise or a bit of trolling?
    "The state of human ethics can be summarized in two sentences: We ought to. But we don't." -Tucholsky

Members thankful for this post (2):

Discussing with the team who will coordinate our future testers - bovi
    Apparently the pseudo-closed testing phase hasn't started yet after all.
    Working on Celtic government descriptions - Brennus

fog of war
    they´re just adjusting the factions to the game core so tweking up goverments units and such are just whats needed or what an alpha phase provides i mean the descriptions must fine tune with the way the game works (or they should translate how it was and what as been done to replicate that) i mean imagine the 1st time you recruited a navy and the next turn you didn´t knew where your money went and once the trireme was produced you didn´t knew what was eating up all your money (gosh i did destroy 2 or 3 roman armies trying to control my expenditure until i´ve read the descriptions and understood where the mnai where being lost)

Member thankful for this post:

U WOT M8

Quote Originally Posted by RAWROMNOM View Post
    It has to be, aliens are the most significant contributors to our society. Don't ask me why but I'm right as always.
    Lets play Divide et Impera, Ptolemy Campaign. Link to full playlist down below!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...2oIDsmGrPrKpzM

Maeran 

Discussing what form the forts in EB should take with Tux, Moros and Brennus - Mithridates VI Eupator
    Developing a tool to calculate distances between settlements ("why would EB2 need to know that"?) - Kull
    Wild guess: distance to capital unrest?
    Working on Numidian farm descriptions - Gaius Scribonius Curio

Distance of capital feature is calculated as the crow flies. In reality, there are obstacles such as mountains, rivers, forests, lakes and sea to make close cities distant or to make distant cities closer. Especially seaways makes far distant cities very closer. IMO.

You would like them to use ORBIS to calculate these things? ^^

I think they are pretty much knowing what they are doing. ORBIS is good source indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by CanOmer View Post
    I think they are pretty much knowing what they are doing.
    A common misconception, we have absolutely no idea what we are doing.
    "The state of human ethics can be summarized in two sentences: We ought to. But we don't." -Tucholsky

Improved Camillian Hastati nearing completion - j0ker
    Testing the campaign, meeting bugs, working out a way to deal with them with V.T. Marvin and bovi - Gaius Scribonius Curio
    Exciting news!
    Revised and improved Camillian Hastati finished - j0ker
    I'm curious about these hastati now, since all that has been said about them.
    Many thanks to nazgool and Tux for their improvements to the British chariots - Brennus

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroskiDerpman View Post
    It has to be, aliens are the most significant contributors to our society. Don't ask me why but I'm right as always.
    *beats BroskiDerpman with a stick*

OK, jokes aside, this may be a script faction--or a faction that will be a bolt out of the blue.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

But the EB team has insisted repeatedly that all factions would be playable from the start.

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Somnorum View Post
    But the EB team has insisted repeatedly that all factions would be playable from the start.
    All the factions have been announced and all of them will be playable from the start. Possible additional factions might get added after the first release. Though no decisions nor discussions have been made on that regard yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Somnorum View Post
    All factions that have been announced will be playable, to a degree. There is still room for a few more factions, however, they have yet to be decided upon and won't be present in the first public release. Also, there will be no emergent factions. If it didn't exist on the map at 272BC, It won't exist in the mod.

P.s Moros beat me to it!

So did Rex Somnorum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim View Post
    *beats BroskiDerpman with a stick*

OK, jokes aside, this may be a script faction--or a faction that will be a bolt out of the blue.
    Darn it Gen James

Though somebody could make a Santa invasion for EB2.
    Lets play Divide et Impera, Ptolemy Campaign. Link to full playlist down below!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...2oIDsmGrPrKpzM

Thanks to RAWROMNOM for all his help with implementing texts, testing, and bug hunting lately - The EB Team
    Boii, Arverni and Aedui temple boni confirmed - Brennus
    New graphic to represent blockades on the Strat Map. This appears in a port when you blockade it - Tux pic.twitter.com/D6AdCk2cHd
    Is it possible I have seen this already? Looks familiar... Nice work by the way.
    Lots of technical discussions with bovi, Tux, Kull and joshamurin. Fixing more CTDs - V.T. Marvin
    Promising, aaaaand...
    After many years, Siege CTD bug finally solved thanks to efforts of makanyane, bovi, & Kull. Huge! - The EB Team
    Hooray!

EBII Council Senior Member Kull's Avatar

Moved the CTD discovery discussion into it's own thread
    "Numidia Delenda Est!"

Minister of Useless Tidbits Member joshmahurin's Avatar

They spelled my name wrong :( also I don't think I was actually relevant to any of that discussion :P

Some of the new vegetation present in our desert climates. ~Tux pic.twitter.com/FmhgSKnOiD
    Looks Great!

1,000 Followers! Thank you everyone for your patience and support over the years. We will not let you down! - The EB Team
    EB is the only reason I have a twitter acount!

Thanks to sirtim for a particularly difficult Iberian province description: Edetania - Brennus
    Props to him!

Pitching ideas for the Europa Barbarorum II website to the team - abou
    I spend a lot of time in the EB1 website after discovering the project, reading descriptions and admiring the unit diversity, I'm sure you are developing a worthy successor!

Sneak peak at the improved Camillian Hastati - nazgool
    pic.twitter.com/mHcR0IKXKq
    Wow, much better! I gess only the maddest of Holyhood fanboys will complain about Cammilian reforms being boring to play with now!
    Last edited by LusitanianWolf; 12-18-2013 at 19:55.

Improved Camillan Hastati, spectacular!

The Polybian and Camillan era units are my favourite part of the Roman experience in EB1 and some of my favourite units in the game. It seems that will also be the case in EB2.

These daily twitter updates are exciting and are very much appreciated.

Go maith!

edetania isn´t hard to protrait just put them with sombreros and stupid large moustaches eating tortillas and you can get a pretty acurate description (/ irony)

keep up the good work

Discussing eastern faction strat map characters with Mithridates VI Eupator and Gaius Scribonious Curio - paullus
    Check our latest blog section regarding climates and vegetation: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...post2053568021 … ~Tux
    Working on the Pahlava with Atraphoenix and paullus - Haithabas
    Working on Hayasdan with paullus - Arjos
    Advising on botany, makes a change from the Iron Age - Brennus
    Have managed to play a Koinon Hellenon campaign for fifty turns without any CTDs. Our most stable test to date - Kull
    This all looks very promising!

Have managed to play a Koinon Hellenon campaign for fifty turns without any CTDs. Our most stable test to date - Kull
    Great news!!!!! Btw, yesterday I managed to play EB1 campain a lot and not a single CTD, and belive me, my game used to crash all the time! Reducing path lengh realy works!

Boni and final edits for Celtiberian temples confirmed and submitted for installation - Brennus
    Last edited by LusitanianWolf; 12-21-2013 at 15:10.

Website planning, Seleukid work, and overhand spears. - abou
    Hip hip hooray!
    Ran Lusotannan campaign for 100 turns, only 2 non-repeatable CTDs (none in battle). EB2 already more stable than first 3 EB1 releases - Kull
    Hip hip hooray!
    Installed modified Lusted Campaign AI. EB2 gameplay VASTLY improved. Developing additional AI improvements with RAWROMNOM - Kull
    This news is all very exciting.

Merry Xmas! We wanted to be in the testing phase, but the path-length CTD and critical bugs slowed us down. We do hope to be testing soon!
    Seems like one christmas wish has come true...
    Head to our ORG forum to see returning old man Kull do an Arverni playtest! https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...est-Arverni-10
    Inserting the last units. ~Moros
    Almost, and...
    Beta-testing is more fun than all the other things I should be doing - Moros mlk nbtw.
    Testing! And the Nabataeans!

Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast