Thread: 1.3, definitely something is VERY broken with the "dishonoring treaties" feature...

A Livonian Rebel Member Slaists's Avatar

Angry 1.3, definitely something is VERY broken with the "dishonoring treaties" feature...

I am Austria, allied with UP and GB. It's 1773. Wurtemberg (not my ally; but we do have a trade agreeement and a mutual military access agreement) declares war on UP. I side with my trusted ally (we've been allied since the beginning of the game) and promptly get a whooping -170 hit to my diplomatic relationships with EVERYONE (including UP whom I am defending) for "dishonoring treaties"... What a pile of.... C...P!!!....

CA, FIX THIS!... not when your Napoleon expansion is ready, not in a month, not in 3 weeks, NOW!...

I, a faithful fan of your series since the times of Shogun, demand a HOTFIX!
    Last edited by Slaists; 08-21-2009 at 05:10.

Default Re: 1.3, definitely something is VERY broken with the "dishonoring treaties" feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaists View Post
    I am Austria, allied with UP and GB. It's 1773. Wurtemberg (not my ally; but we do have a trade agreeement and a mutual military access agreement) declares war on UP. I side with my trusted ally (we've been allied since the beginning of the game) and promptly get a whooping -170 hit to my diplomatic relationships with EVERYONE (including UP whom I am defending) for "dishonoring treaties"... What a pile of.... C...P!!!....

CA, FIX THIS!... not when your Napoleon expansion is ready, not in a month, not in 3 weeks, NOW!...

I, a faithful fan of your series since the times of Shogun demand a HOTFIX!
    AMEN brother

can I get a Halleluja??
    Quote Originally Posted by pevergreen View Post
    its pevergeren.

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

Default Re: 1.3, definitely something is VERY broken with the "dishonoring treaties" feature.

Hallelujah. I've had similar problems playing as Spain. I've honored every treaty I started the game with *alliance with France & Bavaria, trade agreements with France, Venice*, and the only other treaty I actually made the whole game, a trade agreement with Maratha. I sided with my allies for every declaration of war and sent troops & navies to aide them. I still managed to get that -200 "dishonoring treaties" handle, and have no idea how or why. I finished the long campaign last night and still had a -100+ dishonoring treaties on the diplo-meter.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*

A Livonian Rebel Member Slaists's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Yunson View Post
    AMEN brother

can I get a Halleluja??
    Hallelujah!