Thread: Is this a hoax ?

Boy's Guard Senior Member LeftEyeNine's Avatar

Default Is this a hoax ?

Told to be killed by Mexican villagers in 2007, is this a hoax ? Pics here. And the news source is here.

I can fairly say that the news source is among the worst you can find in Turkey. The news even reads that scientists have failed to find traces of DNA within the "body".

I think it's some hoax already falsified abroad. We even fail at hoax competency.

Probably Drunk Member Reverend Joe's Avatar

Default Re: Is this a hoax ?

It's all in Turkish, and online translators spit out some insane babble about an alien. Could you explain this, LEN?

Boy's Guard Senior Member LeftEyeNine's Avatar

I thought you'd already be familiar with the pics and the news. Anyway here goes the translation of the news linkie:

To one, it's an alien, to another, it's an animal species yet to be discovered, whereas the scientists are dazed since "he's got no DNA". And also, to some, everything about this is vague.

Nevertheless, a second "alien" is on stage.

It is spoken in Mexico that for the second time an alien from the space is claimed to have been seen.

Worker Francisco Garcia said: "I saw another alien alive. A humanling of 70 centimeters tall. I saw him getting out of the farm's gate and he disappeared quickly". When the first alien was found in Mexico by 2007, it was quite a shock.

After a series of various research, while some UFO experts classify this creature as an "alien", some experts claim that this is an animal species yet to be discovered. No results could be gathered following the DNA tests conducted on the first creature captured.

Michael Remke, reporter for the paper Bild am Sonntag, travelled to Metepec town of Mexico to see the creature himself. He used the words "His eye sockets just leaves a creepy feeling on one" while conveying his impressions about it.

Vet Marco Salazar, while telling that he could find opportunity to examine the creature right after farmer suffocating it with fear, said "I was able to see a lot of species of animals till now, however this absolutely is not something I've encountered before".

The creature having a teeth composition like those of the carnivores, deciding from his skull, is thought to be a comparably wiser species of animal. Having teeth like lizards have, it is also claimed to be resembling humanoid forms regarding his joints and inner ears.

His DNA structure was researched by four different hi-tech labs to no avail. Experts say "he does not have DNA. Or has one we can not determine with the current methods yet".

During the cellular-level researches of the creature captured, it was recorded that a thin layer of skin was encompassing the body and that he had a fairly advanced set of eyes and inner ears compared to primitive organisms.

It is also noted that the farmer took shots before killing the creature and that the relevant photos would be published soon.
    Some news text could not be any lamer. I'm rather interested in if the news above is fabricated for moar hits, or any Northern American friend could elaborate.

Prince Louis of France (KotF) Member Ramses II CP's Avatar

It's a hoax. Photos of an alien will be published 'soon?' Roll your eyes and move along.

Βασιλευς και Αυτοκρατωρ Αρχης Member Centurio Nixalsverdrus's Avatar

The fact that Bild am Sonntag took care of the case proves it being a hoax.

Seriously, I thought you were talking about the dog shown on CNN...

Parthian Cataphract #03452 Member Zradha Pahlavan's Avatar
    Susa, near the left wing of the royal palace.

The "critter" looked like some kind of small primate.
    Parthian Nationalist