Thread: EB "Saver of all total war games!"

Smile EB "Saver of all total war games!"

I just wanted to thank the EB team for continuing the work its doing for EB and EBII. Ever since I beat the vanilla RTW I tried RTR and then EB and never tried anything else for almost a year due to the fact I still haven't conquered the world lol but also it just feels like what RTW was meant to be with the details on historic events, unit details, equipment, and other things.

As for M2TW I just can't enjoy it. Although its not a bad game, in fact I would say its better than RTW in every aspect, its just I hate the time period. Thats why I was so happy I started yelling "yes" after I saw the EBII forum, I've been reading the steles and it just looks like this is going to be something that makes me not regret buying M2TW lol. Also reading the forums and seeing whats been implemented or considering to seems based on what the M2TW script allows makes me drool with anticipation of playing again with Rome fighting Carthage with a more realistic army and challenge.

I would just like to thank the EB team for making some of the greatest mods I've ever played and looking forward to the next Stele

Default Re: EB "Saver of all total war games!"

Just like EB made R:TW worth the cost, I hope (trust) EBII will make M2:TW worth the cost.
    I has two balloons!

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

I was under the impression you were proposing an EB-is title for EB, like EB soter or soemthing

but EB is more than worth the 19.96 I spent getting RTW. so was N2TW and IBFD2
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

This mod is the only thing that will make me pursue to buy another copy of kingdoms and M2TW...
    Edvard0
    Only the evil will triumph if good men do nothing .
    Edmund . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by eddy_purpus View Post
    This mod is the only thing that will make me pursue to buy another copy of kingdoms and M2TW...
    I'll one up you ; the moment EBII comes out, I will go and buy a copy of M2TW and Kingdoms, as well as a computer to run it decently on.

Hmm I'm already planning to buy MedII Gold (as soon as I have the necessery cash for it) just for EBII.

EB really did a miracle with R:TW and I think they will do an even greater one with MedII - I wouldn't have bought it because I didn't have a comp good enough for it, but I would still wait on it if I wouldn't know that mods like EBII and Broken Crescent exist/are in development. I just hope my comp will allow me to play it decently...
    “Save us, o Lord, from the arrows of the Magyars.” - A prayer from the 10th century.

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

To be more objective, for a reason.... the things that made M2TW is really worth it is Broken Cresent, because EB II is still in process..... but the Vanilla Kingdoms is also good at their Crussaders and Britannia campaign. (Teutonic is... well, just regular, and Americas suck...)

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC

The only vanilla version I can play is the Teutonic campaign, I love those holy evil looking bastards lol. On another note BC is good but I mostly play SS, it just seems to have more depth especially with the mods they have for that mod.

i agree with Kuro. i cant wait for EBII for med2, it would make me stop playing dlv/ss

Rampant psychopath Member Olaf Blackeyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cute Wolf View Post
    To be more objective, for a reason.... the things that made M2TW is really worth it is Broken Crescent, because EB II is still in process..... but the Vanilla Kingdoms is also good at their Crussaders and Britannia campaign. (Teutonic is... well, just regular, and Americas suck...)
    I urge u sir to try Stainless Steel. If you thought that Broken Crescent was good, Stainless Steel is even better. Its what the Vanilla M2TW should have been like.

Oh and as for Kingdoms, the only campaign i hate is the Americas, my absolute fav in that one is playing as the Lithuanians, just something about those Pagans......

My own personal SLAVE BAND (insert super evil laugh here)
    My balloons:
    My AAR The Story of Souls: A Sweboz AAR
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=109013

Quote Originally Posted by Dayve View Post
    You're fighting against the AI... how do you NOT win?