Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirate Ship Mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: Pirate Ship Mafia

Yarrrrrrrgh, did I not mention that since them dastardly invisible drink-thieves be threatenin' the whole of the Presence, this pirate be offerin' will writin' and alteration free of charge! After all, a world full of invisible drink-thieves be a world full of danger... who knows who be the next brave soul to fall prey to them savage beasts...

If theres a better man to lead this ship of hooligans and scoundrels I know not who that is. I back the crazed rabbit for Captain!

Select: Crazed Rabbit

Wherever my blade takes me or to school, it sorta depends

Uhhhh, are we really going to talk like pirates the entire game.............

Yargh, me vote goes to the scallywag with the greatest of authenticity

select: Crazed Rabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion1 View Post
    Uhhhh, are we really going to talk like pirates the entire game.............

Yargh, me vote goes to the scallywag with the greatest of authenticity

select: Crazed Rabbit
    God I hope not. I'll run out of ways to say things and I'll eventually just post a bunch or yarrs and ayes and other stereotypical pirate things.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nah, I expect the pirate speak to pass by a round or two.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

*throws up hands*

Are we gonna talk like this all game through? The language of the seas are but my third or fourth language and I have a hard time followin whats bein said.

If the captin so wishes, I will be offerin my services as a Quartermaster. I have had that position during my years along the Norwegian coast back when I was a young lad. I'll make sure the lads on this ship fear you enough to put any mutinous heart on my table for breakfast. There is still strength in these old hands.

I therefore Select: Crazed Rabbit to be the captin.
    Status Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by DisgruntledGoat View Post
    God I hope not. I'll run out of ways to say things and I'll eventually just post a bunch or yarrs and ayes and other stereotypical pirate things.
    Aye, I like yarr logic.
    Thank you for the smile, I like your image a lot. Hopefully you don't feel too much like a number here.

Rest in peace TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by TinCow View Post
    (Note: True, it's just the dating anniversary, not the wedding anniversary... but cut me some slack, let's see YOU convince your fiancee to get married on International Talk Like a Pirate Day.)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    I hereby accept this challenge.

Now, to find a fiancee...
    I too accept this challenge...

Now, to convince my wife

p.s. I will start writing my will since there is a good chance that i may never be seen again

it is a tough to choose between TC and CR... but CR just edges it out through his speech
    Select: Crazed Rabbit

2 cute to execute Member Joooray's Avatar

Arr (that's about as much pirate I can speak), Vote : Crazed Rabbit, his performance in Capo III convinced me he is up to the task of being the scummiest of us scum.

--

A bit off topic: So considering the discussion at the end of Capo III if being mafia was actually the good thing to do, what's it gonna be now? Who has the moral high ground?

Supreme Victory, The Shadow Fort
    © Crazed Rabbit

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joooray View Post
    Who has the moral high ground?
    My stash of loot has.
    Last edited by Louis VI the Fat; 09-29-2009 at 00:19.
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    If the captin so wishes, I will be offerin my services as a Quartermaster.
    Why do you offer your services, but aim for second rank?

Does your role prevent you from performing all the duties of first mate? Is the killing of suspects or the investigation of suspects incompatible with your role?

Why do you seek the lesser position that allows you to role block or protect? To protect your accomplices?

Have we found our first suspect...?
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pfft... You lads call your self an real pirate?

Sure, Crazed Rabbit is a quality pirate. As you can see from his name "Crazed Rabbit" it looks like he was born to be a pirate.
    But hey.. Theres too many voting for the mighty Crazed Rabbit!

We drink rums on the sailing ships. How can you work on the rocking ships if you can't keep your balance? Balance is important for any pirate. So I vote for the underdogs to keep it balanced.

Vote: Shlin28

This man wasn't afraid to show his might, despite the fact that theres already two candidates of captain who made them selves popular. His a real man, and a real pirate. I vote Shlin!

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Ok then can I have First lieutenant? :)
    Last edited by A1_Unit; 09-29-2009 at 00:38.

Unselect;

Select: Splitpersonality

I'm going to rethrow my hat into the ring, because I want to muck with things for the main candidates, though I doubt it'll do anything.
    Thank you for the smile, I like your image a lot. Hopefully you don't feel too much like a number here.

Rest in peace TosaInu

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slashandburn View Post
    I also believe the sea dog known by teh name of Crazed Rabbit should lead us.

Vote:Crazed Rabbit

I also offer will-wreighting serrrvices but it only costs 2 gold for me to be updating yers.

I'm sure they'll be after wantin' the services of the likes of you -- who decides he'll vote to kill our would-be captain rather than putting "select" likes the good general was askin' fer.

Ya get what ya pays fer lads. Sad that....

't least Drizzt boyo there was more or less spellin' things out square, even if he's deciding to be a cheapskate. Wouldn't know sound economics if it bit him on the left poont.

I'll stand by me numbers lads, and by the level of service you'll get.

EDIT: Tough luck for you too Shlin, seems your big supporter there, the Beefster, wants to see you doin' the Tyburne hornpipe. Sad....
    Last edited by Seamus Fermanagh; 09-29-2009 at 00:44.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Select: Splitpersonality

What better pirate is there bein' than one with two minds? Two minds're better'n one, I say, that way one Cap'n can be sleepin' while th'other one be workin'! It makes perfect logercal sense, I tell ye- I got me degree in psychologin', and that's why I be sailing on this ship in the first place, 'cause there ain't a single landlubber out there't wants a body psychologin' on them.

Yo ho har! I say ye should all place yer vote on splitpersonality, 'cause then ye be electin' two captains!
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Prince of Maldonia Member Toby and Kiki Champion, Goo Slasher Champion, Frogger Champion woad&fangs's Avatar

A parrot flutters into the group of scallywags. He is wearing an eye patch and a brace of pistols.

Squawk! Ahoy me hearties! Select: Crazed Rabbit.
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road,
    but also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a manner is the princely
    chicken's dominion maintained. ~Machiavelli

Wherever my blade takes me or to school, it sorta depends

^ lol people have been lynching instead of selecting

Equicidal Maniac Member slashandburn's Avatar

Select: Crazed Rabbit Ye be happy now Seamus?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Parla più piano e nessuno sentirà, il nostro amore lo viviamo io e te,
    nessuno sa la verità, neppure il cielo che ci guarda da lassù.
    Insieme a te io resterò,
    amore mio, sempre così.
    Parla più piano e vieni più vicino a me, Voglio sentire gli occhi miei dentro di te,
    nessuno sa la verità, è un grande amore e mai più grande esisterà.
    Insieme a te io resterò,
    amore mio, sempre così.
    Parla più piano e vieni più vicino a me,Voglio sentire gli occhi miei dentro di te,
    nessuno sa la verità,è un grande amore e mai più grande esisterà.

2 cute to execute Member Joooray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion1 View Post
    ^ lol people have been lynching instead of selecting
    . Arr, me be one of the madmen, but what does one expect from an illiterate pirate.

Unvote ; Select : Crazed Rabbit.

Good work everybody for recreating the chaos onboard a real pirate vessel.

Supreme Victory, The Shadow Fort
    © Crazed Rabbit

Glad to know I will be a loner in this game as well.

Select: Shlin28 These power hungry dogs that be the leaders ar' too eager to please for my tastes. Piratin' ain't about fancy talk and dress, yarr.

Select: Tincow

Argh, we do need a second candidate for the captain mateys.
    When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

Aye, so e wee rabbit spiks some funcy words an' yous are all dazzled, eh? Naw, not 'is one. Ye ken the cow has shown himsel' tae be a level-headed type. The sort that gies thought tae a situation fen it's needed. I say he's proved as much on voyages past. I look to the rabbit an' I see chaos, an' division. Aye, that's fine fir our foes [fools they are] but no us, an' no me. No, no.

That is to say, the cow should lead us onward.

Select: TinCow
    it's the **** that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yaaaar! CR be funny-aaaarh!

select: CR

This will undoubtedly be a very good game--every thing denotes it--very much a good game indeed!--but when it comes time to vote again, if this bandwaggoning continues, I will be on my guard not to encourage it--It would be most inexcusable to do otherwise, as my own mind is quite made up about the quality of such methods. I do not look upon you to be quite that sort of pirates-- I do not altogether build upon your arbitrariness or constancy. Your feelings are warm, but I can imagine them rather changeable. Such is, at least, my hope.

I do not say, exert yourself, fellow pirates, for my sake; think more, talk more for my sake; because for your own sake rather, I would wish it to be done, for the sake of what is more important than my wishes, a habit of self-command in you, a consideration of what is your duty, an attention to propriety, an endeavour to avoid the suspicions of others, to save your health and credit, and restore tranquillity to this ship. These are the motives which I have been pressing on you. They are very important--and sorry I will be if you cannot feel them sufficiently to act upon them. My being saved from pain is a very secondary consideration. I want you to save yourself from greater pain.

Select:Crazed Rabbit

Dejotaros moc Praesutagos Member Cultured Drizzt fan's Avatar

argh, them be some tall words pirate Sasaki.

something we shall all take to heart. that is if we can make any sense of it! har har har!
    Micheal D'Anjou
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    memory of the short lived king of Babylon Patrokles Adiabenikos

No matter, he says he wants us saved from pain... and so he selects the captain who'd bring it.

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Many thanks to ye seadogs who've been selecting me as ye captain and not votin' to have me walk the plank. But I forgive all ye who did, since it be a time o' distress.

As for Tincow, me mate, I pay not for booty - I pay to be alone the next sunrise.

And rest assured me hearties that if I be selected the captain, I"ll be takin a long look at all the men for the positions of first mate and quartermaster. I'll be selecting and switching the men chosen so as to cause confusion to our enemies, and give all good sailors the chance to help us rid ourselves of the scurvy bilge rats on our ship.

No matter, he says he wants us saved from pain... and so he selects the captain who'd bring it.
    I will bring pain, to every enemy of the Presence, and smartly too! The terrible wrath I bring upon them shall be like nothing those sniveling rats have ever dreamed of!

I will protect the Presence, and all good crewman aboard her, with every drop of my blood! Nothing shall turn me from my course; I shall look into the wall of a hurricane and spit defiance! Ye men know me, and ye know that I will never give up, and I shall hunt our enemy to their last and make them strike their colors for fear!

As for ye - how can we honest crewmen trust a man who makes great show of his funny speech, than proceeds to drop it quicker than a plumb line?

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Rabbit View Post
    As for ye - how can we honest crewmen trust a man who makes great show of his funny speech, than proceeds to drop it quicker than a plumb line?
    Easily, cheers. [Merely viewed it as my loose teeth in Hunt for Red October zoom moment. If anyone would prefer I persist with local dialect, then I'll go for it. Some gold would help, naturally.]

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast