Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Broken Crescent 2.02 Hotseat - Lords of the East

Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02 Hotseat - Lords of the East

I'm not sure my vote counts, because I am out of this game, but in my view it has run its course and given the lack of trust between the two main adversaries I foresee only more acrimony if it continues.

I'm not willing to take over as GM I'm afraid - I just don't have time right now.

Let's not end this on a down note though - this was a great game, everyone got into it, the RP was immersive, the story thread is a great read and the in-game events couldn't have been more dramatic. Great job Quirl and all players! More games like this please!
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

Thanks man. Hope the others also enjoyed it, too. Means a lot coming from the local GM masta'. :P

Knight of the Crusade Member Thanatos Eclipse's Avatar

To all the memorable characters and events

For Rome! Got Rome!!
    For the Admiral!

Sweljuk Sultan Sweladin Member barcamartin's Avatar

I confess myself... disappointed. - Lord Voldemort, The Goblet of Fire (?)

Sad ending, but I guess it wasn't really surprising. As everyone else said, bad way to end a fantastic hotseat! I'd say you did a great job of hosting Quirl, and you clearly put alot of time into it (especially at the start). Lots of hugs and praise to you, respected 2nd Throne Room Game Master in Command. :)

Of course, thanks to all the players that made this game very enjoyable, despite some bumps along the road.

If it needs saying, I won't continue this hotseat. No point really.
    The Great Seljuks, Winner of the "Broken Crescent: Commanders of the Faithful" hotseat

Well, thanks for the kind words you guys. You made it a very enjoyable and exciting hotseat to play. Truly, thank you. And you're right, Barca, that I haven't been as active in hosting as I was in the beginning. I've just been so busy lately and it's probably a good thing we're ending it here anyways. THANKS FOR A MEMORABLE HOTSEAT! :D :D :D :D

I'm excited that most of you are also in Glorious Achievements. I hope to continue the thrill there and keep the gaming alive.

I hope we can end this hotseat on a good note.

The Wrath of the War Elephants Member CiviC's Avatar

If you are curious what caused my outrage, download the last Ayyubids turns (39, 40 and 41) and press "m" for password. You'll see how large amounts of provinces, they don't even bother to remind their names (they numbered them 01, ... 09, etc.) are changing hadns from one turn to another with the consequence of gaining lots of valuable free garisson. Don't be fooled by their explanations they will disband them, that's because they were caught in the act. Anyway, even if the reason was to have high public order, that's also an exploit, because the most powerfull faction in the game obtained an unfair advantage by obtaining by unrealistic means settlements that need low garissons and can have high taxes, something that allows to use free their resources.

I was the gamemaster of many more hotseats then Quirl in twcenter, and I'm disgusted by the way she abused her powers, while making other players to obey to her rules, rules that were changed even during the game to fit her interests. Quirls you can claim you are the "winner" but be sure you lost my respect; anyway my home is at twcenter and this time spent at the .org leaves me a bitter taste. Other players maybe too naive and beleive her, but I know her true face and her childish reactions from our private conversations on the subject. I hope she learns something from this : crime doesn't pay!

Quote Originally Posted by Quirl al-Mustafa Mubarak View Post
    I hope we can end this hotseat on a good note.
    No, we can't, this isn't Barbie fairy land ...
    Last edited by CiviC; 09-22-2010 at 16:10.

Sweljuk Sultan Sweladin Member barcamartin's Avatar

Civic, come on, you are being the child here. I don't think we need to respond to your post really, since we have both explained clearly the reasons behind our actions. Also, you were trusted to sub my turn long ago, and now you abuse the knowledge of my password to deliberately cheat? You also spread my password to everyone else in this forum. I am honestly glad that you are leaving this hotseat community. It is such a nice place, and it will be so much nicer without you. Enjoy your great hotseats at the twc, and leave us be.

Thanks for your time, and good bye!
    The Great Seljuks, Winner of the "Broken Crescent: Commanders of the Faithful" hotseat

Quote Originally Posted by barcamartin View Post
    Civic, come on, you are being the child here. I don't think we need to respond to your post really, since we have both explained clearly the reasons behind our actions. Also, you were trusted to sub my turn long ago, and now you abuse the knowledge of my password to deliberately cheat? You also spread my password to everyone else in this forum. I am honestly glad that you are leaving this hotseat community. It is such a nice place, and it will be so much nicer without you. Enjoy your great hotseats at the twc, and leave us be.

Thanks for your time, and good bye!
    Well said. I've asked the mod to close this forum so that there are no further issues.

See you guys in the Glorvious Achievements thread!

Quirl out.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031