Thread: State of the BAI?

Villiage Idiot Member antisocialmunky's Avatar

Default State of the BAI?

How exactly is the BAI coming along? I'm curious because the vanilla one is so bad. I'm assuming you've talked to the various AI mod teams on the center so I hope bad AI doesn't destroy all your hard work by making a big ball of all the units and suiciding on some phalanxes.
    Last edited by antisocialmunky; 09-22-2009 at 01:48.
    Fighting isn't about winning, it's about depriving your enemy of all options except to lose.

"Hi, Billy Mays Here!" 1958-2009

EB Traitor Member BozosLiveHere's Avatar

Default Re: State of the BAI?

IIRC, we're using Lusted's AI, with a few minor modifications to take phalanx warfare in account. But we haven't tweaked it much yet. To be honest, so far in all my battles I've been more concerned about finding graphical glitches or just admiring the beauty of it all than paying attention to AI behavior.

Villiage Idiot Member antisocialmunky's Avatar

Sounds good. I've heard that alot of people prefer the other mods for combat but I will say that Lusted's campaign AI is quite good. :) Keep up the good work!
    Fighting isn't about winning, it's about depriving your enemy of all options except to lose.

"Hi, Billy Mays Here!" 1958-2009

The Rhetorician Member Skullheadhq's Avatar

Can someone give me a link to Lusted's Ai thread
    "When the candles are out all women are fair."
    -Plutarch, Coniugia Praecepta 46

Quote Originally Posted by BozosLiveHere View Post
    IIRC, we're using Lusted's AI, with a few minor modifications to take phalanx warfare in account. But we haven't tweaked it much yet. To be honest, so far in all my battles I've been more concerned about finding graphical glitches or just admiring the beauty of it all than paying attention to AI behavior.
    Hope someone is already worryimg about AI since it can ruin it all and iat is so difficult to MOD
    From the markets of Lilibeo to the Sacred Band in the halls of Astarte, from those halls to the Senate of Safot Softin BiKarthadast as Lilibeo representative