Thread: Clan Leagues

Hand Bacon Member ShadeHonestus's Avatar

Clan leagues are now open and the Clan Sunday 3v3 is open for enrollment.

Have fun and enjoy
    "There is a true glory and a true honor; the glory in duty done and the honor in the integrity of principle."

"The truth is this; the march of Providence so long, that of the individual so brief, that we often only see the ebb of the advancing wave. It is history which teaches us to hope."

lets hope it will be succesfull, i dunno if some wolves-teams will join.
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

One Time TW Player .. Member baz's Avatar

clan leaders, clan members, even ronins, i call all of you to motivate each other to participate in this exciting new league.
    Ive been getting beat really badly lately but i intend on still playing some fun battles in this league.

i will get someone to go to the TWA to let you know whether kenchi will play

Thumbs up

That is great tidings, Honestus

Excellent idea and most likely one of the last chances to rebuild what is left of our community...

I will try to convince my fellow ELITE-brothers to join that
    league ( i am sure they will be eager to join) and i smile at Magyar and say nothing....just and expect some Wolfs to appear and hunt within the new league....

in good spirit...

yours Jemasze alias TheFool

also known as ELITEofManstein

RUHM und EHRE

i donts ee many elites online nowadays, is their skill improving enuf?

Bored Avid Gamer Member Alrowan's Avatar
    Sydney, Australia... that place down under...

i hope to see my clan gorw at least before we play, but soon we should be joining
    Llew Cadeyrn/Alrowan - Chieftain of Clan Raven

cant we just play the winners of teh league?

Senior Member Senior Member Yas Terazawa's Avatar

Cool

Conlaturation ShadeHonest, for the clan league.

We, Clan BERSERK r very eager to join, but Here Korea,(all the Clan Berserk members r in Korea) MTW is not out yet.
    I have a copy of US version thou..

Maybe MTW 'll arrive here on Decemver I guess...
    I hope, we can join next league..
    Thank you.

BERSERK_Yas of Clan BERSERK.
    https://www.totalwar.co.kr/

mtw not out yet? well by the time u hav eit we can buy the add on

Senior Member Senior Member ShingiOnimushi's Avatar

Mtw not out in korea yet?
    i nearly went ona hunger strike when i heard we were a week behind USA i would be rotting in this chair if i was in Korea
    :: grabs burger .... yum yum ::
    Anyway
    Tenki show signs of interest in this clan league but nothing confirmed
    ::bows::
    ShingiOnimushi

Cool

My greetings to all

Join the league, all you mighty warriors of great Clans
    ELITE is in and awaits LOTS of strong competition

...i heard some rumours that wolfs came down from the snowy hills away north, howling terrible at the pale moon.
    But i am glad due to the fact that wolfs never dare to enter
    the villages, where there is light and fire...
    or am i wrong?

What happened to the Order of RAGE? Don't they send some worthy generals with their armies into the fierce league battles or do they have more than enough ingredients to cook their famous head-soup?

And what about Kenchikuka?
    and Tenki?
    and the Round Table Knights (RTK)?
    and Uglies?
    and Celtiberos?
    and Fearful ways?
    and...
    and...
    and...

Hope to see you all in the league

best wishes

yours ELITEofManstein

(alias Jemasze/TheFool )

our Khan is working on a Clan Belt (like in boxing) for most strong/feared clan and offering their Haba title for any takers.

rules are a bit similar like this

3 1 vs 1 games, each game 1 point
    2 2 vs 2, each 2 point
    1 3 vs 3, 3 points

if a draw than a final 4 vs 4 will be played

each game must be played with a different faction, so in none of teh games a clan can play 2 times with same faction... and so on

Thumbs up

That sounds great, Mag

Time for all the warriors of Totalwar to return to the arena and do for what we originally met here:

Epic battles, glorious deeds on the battlefield and hard competition
    ELITE will first join the 3v3 Clan-sunday league hosted by The TotalwarAssembly but as i know my fellow brothers, Clan ELITE Force will be ready to take any challenges, no matter if we win or loose...and i promise you, we will try to win

prepare to fight

Wake up, all you famous Clans with your mighty warriors
    The time is near when the battle(s) begin(s)....

this is TOTALWAR

yours sincerly

ELITEofManstein
    Clan ELITE Force

(also known as Jemasze/TheFool )

well on teh other hand our Khan is on teh crossroad of paying less attention to teh game every day as well. so maybe it will never live. why spent another time on creating something that wont get off the ground?

the elite was supporting teh new stats and twa, w ehave not seen them. jemasze admit it. there is no "schwung" in teh game. u can make up 5-10 reasons for it and 5-10 people will come here saying ur right and/or wrong.

your friendly words wont bring schwung jemasze, without u pulling teh horse. and horse pulling is hard work.

lunchbox asked for sunday clan fight nights, it didnt work
    NC campaign still have to start, if it starts

imo the game just didnt add enuf after MI, no increased "tools/features" to make it easier for us to create nice things ourselves.
    the fact u see so many people online is that a big percentage is nooby, and from that part a few will be left. so we end up with about 50 men at night.

u know a campaignsystem online is the only thing that can bring the schwung. people like to have an army and build it during teh battles, and face the hardship of a failed battle.
    with a week work the devs can make a simple campaign platform based on sp campaign with leaving out many details. but u know as well it wont be made for mp.

so only thing we can do now is wait for the add on, hope things improve and till that time play our games as we do last months. game game game lock up game game game relog game game disconnect game game .....

Hand Bacon Member ShadeHonestus's Avatar

I'm starting to feel more and more disenchanted as the days pass. There was a fairly loud voice for leagues pre-patch. Now it seems to have completely vanished. There are two clans currently registered for the clan league and thats about it. Its a shame that we won't see the tool in work because it was focused on online ease of reporting and uploading of replays through the schedule interface.

If there is not a healthy turnout for the league I will probably suspend all activity at TWA until an add-on is released or there is a rebound of MP players. It takes some work and dedicated admin people are hard to find. My hat goes off to RTKLamorak, he's done all he could and has stayed in the trenches despite constant connection problems with his comp.

Decision will be made on Friday...
    "There is a true glory and a true honor; the glory in duty done and the honor in the integrity of principle."

"The truth is this; the march of Providence so long, that of the individual so brief, that we often only see the ebb of the advancing wave. It is history which teaches us to hope."

in general, online consumers shout harder than they will add to teh game themselves.

after the hype of teh game many "old" people are a bit dissapointed of the game.

despite your hard work honey i am sure u will find another project to work on.

tools for teh online campaign?

...and so it seems to be.

I foresaw this outcome when i came online for the first time, so - my mistake maybe - i always tried not to put too much energy and effort into it.
    A virtual "true" community? Friendships, dedication and "true" social spirit via the flickering blue light of the computer-screen?
    That cannot work. Its a paradoxon by definition.
    I was ( still am?) too much of a snob to fully take the computer-world too serious although that didn't prevent me naturally from playing and writing quite a bit AND going to a Shoggy-meeting and actually get to know some people in a more "personal" and "real" way....

So we ALL pay the price for the game/medium/system-limitations as well as personal limit(ation)s.

Hmm sounds like a cheap excuse for NOT contributing on a more regular base to the "wealth" and prosperity of the community.
    Yes, i admit...it is.

Nevertheless i hope that we can still have some cool battles in the future( maybe Mag's very nice and -MOST important- quite simple and easy-to-do Belt-idea will find a new (old) holder soon. I will ask my fellow ELITES if we shall go for it and challenge whomever stands in our way for that belt, even if it were the Mighty Wolfs. )

That is all i ask for in the moment:
    Have some Battles, post their rematches and a little nonsense, trash-talk and funny stories about and around them
    in the various forums.
    Maybe not enough for a great community but perhaps enough for some good fun and maybe..., who knows? one day we'll be able to get some "Schwung" into it too....

yours sincerly

Jemasze alias TheFool

also known as ELITEofManstein