Thread: help, can't instal NTW

Default help, can't instal NTW

Hi All

I got NTW today but when i try and install i get to the point where I insert disc 2 the whole process just freezes. I've tried to reinstall, uninstall, then reinstall, i'm stuck.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

Alex
    ...whoever commands the ocean, commands the trade of the world, and whoever commands the trades of the world, commands the riches of the world, and whoever is master of that, commands the world itself..

"... it is a good thing to kill an admiral from time to time to encourage the others." Voltaire, Candide.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006556106

Senior Member Senior Member Fisherking's Avatar

Default Re: help, can't instal NTW

I had a hic up on that when I installed but I cleared it by clicking again and closing the panel it opened instead of continuing the install.

But if it is a continuing problem like that, I would first call the support hotline in the back of the manual.

Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

Default Re: help, can't instal NTW

Thanks FK,

As it it seems to think it's installed i've set steam off this morning verify game files and seems to be downloading whats missing

Fingers crossed when i get home from work Europe will be there, waiting to plucked by garlicky, frog eating fingers into my republican empire.

Cheers

Alex
    Last edited by batemonkey; 03-05-2010 at 14:38. Reason: Worked a treat
    ...whoever commands the ocean, commands the trade of the world, and whoever commands the trades of the world, commands the riches of the world, and whoever is master of that, commands the world itself..

"... it is a good thing to kill an admiral from time to time to encourage the others." Voltaire, Candide.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006556106