Thread: mysterious user notes

BrownWings: AirViceMarshall Senior Member Furunculus's Avatar

Default mysterious user notes

why does my profile have a user note attached.......... which i am unable to access as i have insufficient privileges?
    Furunculus Maneuver: Adopt a highly logical position on a controversial subject where you cannot disagree with the merits of the proposal, only disagree with an opinion based on fundamental values. - Beskar

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: mysterious user notes

Ibn-Khaldun, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I get this too when I'm trying to access my user notes(I actually don't have any).

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It says: "Threat to the World Wide Communist Revolution."
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

lol
    Furunculus Maneuver: Adopt a highly logical position on a controversial subject where you cannot disagree with the merits of the proposal, only disagree with an opinion based on fundamental values. - Beskar

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Hello,

This function was there many years ago, but I do not quite understand what it does. The first thought was that it was some personal notepad, but it proved to be something else then. I don't think, nor recommend anyone, to store a CC reminder online. But it won' be nice when people store some more personal notes and then it turns out it can be read by others too. So, I disabled it.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

cheers Tosa.