Thread: A question on Mongol/Rebel army composition?

Senior Member Senior Member +DOC+'s Avatar

I look through all the "Rebelling troop mixes that this unit can belong to" column of the Crusaders_unit_prod file and i see -ve and +ve numbers for the various units?

Can anyone help out as to the difference between a -ve and +ve number here? It seems from testing that the higher the -ve or +ve the number gets the more likely the troop mix will contain this troop type. However, when toying with the Mongol troops if i made the MHC +/-200 the Mongols arrived with mainly MHC but the troop total was substantially smaller because there was less of the other Mongol troop types than usual....?

So the mechanics behind troop mix is more complicated than i originally thought and i think that maybe only an official reponse here will help. Pweeease

Does anyone understand what the numbers represent? Can anyone help out here?

Thanks in advance.

DOC
    =MizuDoc=

warning- plot loss in progress Senior Member barocca's Avatar
    (*disclaimer* - reality may or may not exist, in some societies reality is a crime, punishable by life)

bump - i pushed this off first page by "releasing" so many other pinned topics at once
    The winds that blows -
    ask them, which leaf on the tree
    will be next to go.