Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brawl Royale

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Brawl Royale

What about Link's down smash?

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    What about Link's down smash?
    Mmm.... Link's down smash.... *drool* *gurgle*

"Death from above"? There's nothing sweeter.... it's better than his danged special attacks, which are very badass.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think I've KO'd people at 50% with that... it's the attack of GODS.

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Make it first come first serve.

On that note, put me down for Snake.

(also, don't post which are better than others, then no one can do that.)
    If I am going to let people choose their characters, here's how I've determined it's gonna work:

-Players will send their top three character selections to me via private message.
    -Players are not allowed to share between each other what their choices are.
    -I will attempt to give everyone one out of their top 3. If that's not possible, I randomize the whole thing.

This way, if everyone does as I ask and keeps their choices private, I avoid all meta-gaming before the game actually starts, while still managing to please the players.

Don't send me your choices now- wait until I post a sign-up list, then you can do that.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Blog Entries

If you don't change Mewtwo for someone who is completely pointless to the game (read: the Ice Climbers) I will boycott your game!

Final smash could be Landmaster some ridiculously overpowered psychic move... Googling Pokemon wiki... searching for Psychic... scrolling down page... ah, here we are! Psycho Boost: power: 140.

POWER 140!? THAT'S LIKE A FRIKKIN HYPER BEAM! JEZUS!
    Last edited by Double A; 06-12-2010 at 08:13.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you don't change Mewtwo for someone who is completely pointless to the game (read: the Ice Climbers) I will boycott your game!

Final smash could be Landmaster some ridiculously overpowered psychic move... Googling Pokemon wiki... searching for Psychic... scrolling down page... ah, here we are! Psycho Boost: power: 140.

POWER 140!? THAT'S LIKE A FRIKKIN HYPER BEAM! JEZUS!
    er... I agree? I'd prefer to have Mewtwo instead of Lucario.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Blog Entries

Yeah.

I think the only difference would be Lucario being Good and Mewtwo being EVIIIIIL.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah.

I think the only difference would be Lucario being Good and Mewtwo being EVIIIIIL.
    And Mewtwo being awesome.

Okay, so he wasn't very good in smash bros, but that was severely unfair treatment. They should have made him like they did in Red and Blue, where he was a god. No weaknesses and the power to destroy worlds.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Blog Entries

I was quite good with Mewtwo... I rarely got KO'd. Partly because I had godly control over teleport, and partly because I always used my cousin as a meatshield.

This is a game about Super Smash Bros. Brawl, so as much as I like Mewtwo myself, he will not be playable in the game.

However, you will see Mewtwo in the game, because I have special plans for him. The playable roster remains the same, but there are such things as Assist Trophies and Boss Battles. I'll leave it up to you to guess at where he might be included.

Blog Entries

He's too awesome to be an assist trophy (but then again so is Issac. Move!? COME ON, MOVE!? WHERE THE HELL'S RAGNAROK!?!)

He's too awesome to be an assist trophy (but then again so is Issac. Move!? COME ON, MOVE!? WHERE THE HELL'S RAGNAROK!?!)
    Then again, you don't know how I intend to use Assist Trophies...

Blog Entries

Since I said he was too awesome to be an assist trophy, I meant I thought he'd be a boss.

I'll be opening sign-ups for this game on June 30. They'll remain open for a week or so, however long it takes to get a good size cast.

EDIT: To Mods, I believe I'm going to use a new thread, so don't worry about this one.

Blog Entries

So do we get to choose which character we are, or is it random?

I'm on vacation from the 5th to the 10th... will that be okay or am I going to miss the first few days of the game?

So do we get to choose which character we are, or is it random?
    You get to choose, but there's no guarantee of you getting who you want.

Once I open sign-ups, I'm going to request a PM from each player giving me their top three choices. You're not allowed to discuss these choices with anyone else due to metagaming issues (i.e.- "Oh, you're picking Mario? I'll pick Luigi then and we can be allies!")

I'll try to give everyone one of their top three choices. If it's absolutely impossible for that to happen, I'm going to randomize the whole thing so there's no bias.

And that's as fair as I can make it while allowing choice of character.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I'm on vacation from the 5th to the 10th... will that be okay or am I going to miss the first few days of the game?
    Hrmm... I think you will miss some of it, but you'll have time to sign up. I'm not going to rule you out since you're missing a few days. In all likelihood this game will be two or three days per phase, so you'll only miss one or two turns.

The great Shai-Hulud Member God Emperor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The orriginal super smash brothers, Captain Falcon >
    In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces.

I have got a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel

INTP

Blog Entries

What about him?

I love how my joke post was deleted

Blog Entries

He was just awesome in that game.. though he was nerfed in the gamecube supersmash. ATPG however is right that jigglypuff is a super bubblegum, with extreeme speed.
    ATPG most likely picked Bubblegum as his first choice! (its just a cool smiley)
    What ATPG missed out however was Jigglypuffs awful attacks

INTP

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure he wanted to be Bowser first, because of CoV. Then probably Link because of down smash, and then Jigglypuff because of... whatever reason he said why she was good.

I think I want to go play Orcana of Time again. Regular or Master Quest?

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure he wanted to be Bowser first, because of CoV. Then probably Link because of down smash, and then Jigglypuff because of... whatever reason he said why she was good.

I think I want to go play Orcana of Time again. Regular or Master Quest?
    hmm. I never tried Master Quest
    But the normal OOT is just wonderful. To be honest I thought of playing it again, when I woke up. though Navi's " liiiiiiiiiiiiisten to me!!! " is most dreadful ^^

INTP

Blog Entries

Hm... I bet if I play master quest, I'll die more, thus I'll have to hear the beginning of a boss fight "Hey! Listen!" more times.

Regular it is!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12